Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:54 am
williams_101
fearth
fearth woke with a start she had dreamed of her father his screams were still loud and clear in her head ..
man what a night .. i'll take a bath and then cheek in on will i would like to know when we are living town ..
after her bath fearth went to wills room only to find it empty .. xd were did he..
oh no did he adendine me?! her heart sank in reflex this had happened before , as she was about to live the room she saw wills packs and his scafe still in the room , anther thought hit her as well " you said you'd protect me... so you wouldn't live me "
fearth ran out of the hotel looking for the wondering Will

will trying to hold himself together but the eial in him that was planted long ago was not going to stop trying to come out once more,man i hate this said will to him self,i wonder if fearth will want to hang out with me when she fings out whats kind of demon parasite been liveing off my body i just want to kill that thing said will to himselfthen will noticed that she was in the hall and mite of over herd him say what he said but it didn't bug him at all,

fearth egnored the the fact the will wanted to k9ill someone she wanted to kill alot of people she was just happy that he had not left her and ran over to see him ..
"he yo ok you look a little out of it she said with a small smile not sure if it the right time to smile , ( what was it he said about prasite? oh well best not to dig )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:40 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth woke with a start she had dreamed of her father his screams were still loud and clear in her head ..
man what a night .. i'll take a bath and then cheek in on will i would like to know when we are living town ..
after her bath fearth went to wills room only to find it empty .. xd were did he..
oh no did he adendine me?! her heart sank in reflex this had happened before , as she was about to live the room she saw wills packs and his scafe still in the room , anther thought hit her as well " you said you'd protect me... so you wouldn't live me "
fearth ran out of the hotel looking for the wondering Will

will trying to hold himself together but the eial in him that was planted long ago was not going to stop trying to come out once more,man i hate this said will to him self,i wonder if fearth will want to hang out with me when she fings out whats kind of demon parasite been liveing off my body i just want to kill that thing said will to himselfthen will noticed that she was in the hall and mite of over herd him say what he said but it didn't bug him at all,

fearth egnored the the fact the will wanted to k9ill someone she wanted to kill alot of people she was just happy that he had not left her and ran over to see him ..
"he yo ok you look a little out of it she said with a small smile not sure if it the right time to smile , ( what was it he said about prasite? oh well best not to dig )
*will was happy to see her* you over hear what i said to my self didn"t he asked,its hard fore me to talk about but i will tell you
but only in a story so you'll under atand it, loung ago when i was a boy,he stop for a bit and then strated telling the story once more, the town that i live in was invaded by demons,but they didn't do what most demons did at ,they killed the men of the town 1st so that they could not protech the ones they loved and then the toke some children form the town 2 of the children was me and my older twin brother Can,and they did much evil to us the my older brother Can began dying so they bond his soul to my shadow and then linked him to my inther evil, they thout that we mite get to powerfull when i became older so they inplanted an parasite domon in my body so when ever my body would ever have too much power it would weeken me ather the battle,then then one day when the noe day came,an old man came in to the demon camp with an holy word and saved me form a life of a liveing h#ell ,there alot more to the story but i think that we over stayed are wellcome here and we need to pack up and leave soon,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:47 pm
"yea i gess so" fearth smiled she was so lucky ... will had actly trusted her with a secret .
after packing and getting saplies the two "friends"(fearth hoped they were that close)
made there way into a dark forest headed for anther town that was said to be over run with demons it would take the two one mouth to get there and the forset in which they traviled was all so cralwing with evil demons and some that were just hungery stressed .
fearth walked with will even though she could fly she liked having company much better and stayed by his side ,
(then agin she could only glid when she had a person with her and will was much bigger then her so she couldn't even do that for very long ..)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:29 pm
fearth
"yea i gess so" fearth smiled she was so lucky ... will had actly trusted her with a secret .
after packing and getting saplies the two "friends"(fearth hoped they were that close)
made there way into a dark forest headed for anther town that was said to be over run with demons it would take the two one mouth to get there and the forset in which they traviled was all so cralwing with evil demons and some that were just hungery stressed .
fearth walked with will even though she could fly she liked having company much better and stayed by his side ,
(then agin she could only glid when she had a person with her and will was much bigger then her so she couldn't even do that for very long ..)
the forest was makeing will uneasly,its here some ware in here i was know it is,and once i find it i'll chop it untill its not there any more and then i'll find te others,will was thinking this to him self with an happy evil look on his face,the parasite in side him want blood but he did not give in to it,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:31 pm
tuches shoulder
"will are you ok?"
fearth asked her partener her own eyes looked like the blood that wills dark side wanted to spill..
"hey will can you here me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:43 pm
fearth
tuches shoulder
"will are you ok?"
fearth asked her partener her own eyes looked like the blood that wills dark side wanted to spill..
"hey will can you here me"

im fine said a sound that wasn't will's voice
then a voice came out of will's mouth the was him saying,it but not be safe to be by me right now*then plant roots came out of will's back, whenthat happened will's shadow became to the form of Can, Can then toke his powerfull lance and hit the roots with it, then the plant roots whet away*will said Can it been some time since we worked together but don't get use to it i only came out to hurt thAT #@%#ed parasite*then Can whent back into his shadow* but now will fell* weaked form what just happen,its safe now fearthsaid Will but it you ever see roots of that parasite get away because, it hates anything that i care about said will  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:50 pm
eek fearth looked at him shocked what was that and why did it hurt will? fearth walked closer to him and helped him up "lean on me ok?"
fearth steady her friend untill he was stable
then asked" who was that ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:05 pm
fearth
eek fearth looked at him shocked what was that and why did it hurt will? fearth walked closer to him and helped him up "lean on me ok?"
fearth steady her friend untill he was stable
then asked" who was that ?"

the roots that came out of me is part of the parasite,and what came out of my shadow was whats laft of my twin brother but he he couldn't handle plain ike i can so evil toke him over his soul is a part of me because a1000 demons used there power to do so knowing that it may lead to are down fall,and that all will said about it there was something didn't tell her because of a reason,any way the trees started growing bright
green and then a plant demon came out of a tree, and said to will,it will not work any if you kil me it will not work,at this will used what little power he had at the momeant and walked on his own to the demon,and said i don't care if it won't work at least you won't bealbe to use it for what you want to use it for,then will fell* then the demon look like he won some thing, it picked up will's body and the too of them was gone just like that....  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:13 pm
"WILL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 fearth cryed and ran at the tree but was faced with a soild wall of bark
"will?!!! WILLL" can you here me "? she cryed out and hit the tree with all her might leaving great indents in the bark and splinters feel from the higher braches..
soon blood ran from her knukkles as did a stream of tears
"will *hick* will"!!!
give him back now
fearth rambed the trunk with her shoulder untill it was num .
she did want to cut it down what if will was still inside ?
and she cut him in half .... it was all cans fult he was to wak to fight back and why hadn't she moved faster to save him
"GIVE HIM BACK " fearth cryed out her head towards the sky  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:19 pm
fearth
"WILL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 fearth cryed and ran at the tree but was faced with a soild wall of bark
"will?!!! WILLL" can you here me "? she cryed out and hit the tree with all her might leaving great indents in the bark and splinters feel from the higher braches..
soon blood ran from her knukkles as did a stream of tears
"will *hick* will"!!!
give him back now
fearth rambed the trunk with her shoulder untill it was num .
she did want to cut it down what if will was still inside ?
and she cut him in half .... it was all cans fult he was to wak to fight back and why hadn't she moved faster to save him
"GIVE HIM BACK " fearth cryed out her head towards the sky

its not my fult if my twin wasn't able to handle it said a voice *you noticed the will's shadow was still there, and then it said im the only reason why the roots of the parasite didn't try to eat you said the voice,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:22 pm
fearth eyes got very cold and went toward the shadow as she did the sir got very cold
she stoped inchs from the shadows face and bared her fangs in all there glorey not only were her k9s big but her whole moth was like a jagged kinef sharp and deadly
were is he she snarled and was momments away from grabing can by the neack ..... or so she thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:28 pm
fearth
fearth eyes got very cold and went toward the shadow as she did the sir got very cold
she stoped inchs from the shadows face and bared her fangs in all there glorey not only were her k9s big but her whole moth was like a jagged kinef sharp and deadly
were is he she snarled and was momments away from grabing can by the neack ..... or so she thought

trying to hurt me will not do any good since will is gone, and im only a shadow without him, don't worrie you'll most likely see him agein but by that time the plant parsite would have truned him to an half plant demon but don't worrie they can't do that to him... yet at least not with out me, and but the way killing me would be killing him it said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:32 pm
fearth droped her fist and steped back from can
"i i hate you she wispered and turned away she really wanted to get will back,,, wait did i become so atched to him ? she wondered . " fearth had all ways made sure not to get to atched to people seeing as she never knew how long they were going to be around .. "This is bad she thought " what if i don't get him back she thenturned back to can

"well arent you going to help him she snaped and if not than how can i help him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:41 pm
fearth
fearth droped her fist and steped back from can
"i i hate you she wispered and turned away she really wanted to get will back,,, wait did i become so atched to him ? she wondered . " fearth had all ways made sure not to get to atched to people seeing as she never knew how long they were going to be around .. "This is bad she thought " what if i don't get him back she thenturned back to can

"well arent you going to help him she snaped and if not than how can i help him
as i said before im only a shadow without willsaid the voice the tree domon will come back because sooner or waiter in will find out it needs me to make it work it said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:44 pm
fearth looked at the tree then took in a deep breath
holding her hands out to eather side , can looked at her cursely then in a flash of scarlet and the wriping sound of flesh to sabers burst from fearth hands cold red blood with it '
she turned and faced the tree
"then i shall be here to great the demon twisted evil  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas