Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:21 pm
"What with the face?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:19 pm
*Xalura sighed at all the talk of feelings and whispered softly out the window into the night "I wish I could remember what it is to feel..."*  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:56 am
Ayaji
*Xalura sighed at all the talk of feelings and whispered softly out the window into the night "I wish I could remember what it is to feel..."*
*walks toward with her* *whispers* we all do.... *looks toward the ground and sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:58 am
Xeggr got up and head towards the door. "I don't wanna feel sad and depressed like you all, so I'm gonna go train."  

FallenLight262

Jack_Skellington182

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:20 am
Saxm was now in Olumpus colusiem with a black blindfold on in a tournement he had his sword out moving up seed by seed this was his favorite way to train so he contined to do it for hours on end  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:38 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr got up and head towards the door. "I don't wanna feel sad and depressed like you all, so I'm gonna go train."

i dont feel sad and depressed....well like they say, no one here truely does.....we cant feel....  

Ashelux
Captain

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:14 am
Ashelux
FallenLight262

i dont feel sad and depressed....well like they say, no one here truely does.....we cant feel....

He has a point about the training though...I see no point in sitting around doing nothing. I think I'll go smash something...*Xalura stood and walked to the door, then glanced back* Unless you guys can think of something more fun to do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:29 pm
Ayaji
Ashelux
FallenLight262

He has a point about the training though...I see no point in sitting around doing nothing. I think I'll go smash something...*Xalura stood and walked to the door, then glanced back* Unless you guys can think of something more fun to do?
*walks away from winow* i got mainly nothing but missions. finding a bearer for the keyblade could be a hassel, i train as i go on my missions, and yes setting around would get me nowhere. *makes portal* let me know if anything comes up... i'm gonna go now *enters portal and dissapears*  

Keyblade Ninja

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:02 pm
Ayaji
Ashelux
FallenLight262

*she looked at her and stood up stright and acrossed her arms over her chest* hm...there's not much,i have a hard time keeping my self entertained,but if u do find something,find me *she opened and dark portal and went threw it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 am
Xeggr didn't really go to the training room, he went to the to of the highest tower. He was on the roof of it and just sitting there looking at the moon. "I wonder..." He looks at his bracelet, "If I'll ever find her."  

FallenLight262

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:59 am
*kiruxia sighed and walked around the castle floor which she was usualy on,she had her fingers entwined and her arms folded behind her head,she walked around lazyly not really knowing what to do*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:26 am
*she walked away and disapered into a dark portal*  

Ashelux
Captain

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:47 am
Name-Killux
Rank-(not for me to decide)
Age-14
Eye color-red
location-outside castle oblivion
Ocupation-Org. 13 fallows the bosses orders
Height-5'3'
weight-103
Hair-Ebony
Hobbies-Art
Element-Death
weapons- a long black and red sythe
Nobody- who assanitates
Background- was friends whith every one from desniny island until one day i disapered and they all forgot about me.
Apperence- long ebony hair covers face most of the time.When angered eyes will turn red i mostly where thw Org. 13 clothes
Alias name The reaper  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:03 pm
Name: alexA
Sex: Female.
Eyes Color: Green.
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hobbies: Staring at self in mirrors. Making fun of people. Bothering the other members.
Element: Reflections.
Weapon: A mirror.
Nobody:
Copycat Nobodies.
Background: She was once a very famous celebrity of her world. When the Heartless came, her extreme love for herself and her strong will to survive allowed her to keep her shape as a Nobody. She does not remember most of her Other's life, though.
Appearance: A young girl, with an average body build -No fat, no muscles-. She has long, dark brown hair that falls straight to her waist. Her eyes are dark green and are often covered by her hair. She always walks around with a smile on her face, no matter how fake it may be. She wears the typical Nobody outfit, yet refuses the hood, for it will "ruin her hair."
Alias Name: The Doppelganger

[Lovely]

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:29 pm
((Your both in! Now, Let's start an Organization. Havn't posted in this for a loooooooooooooooooooong time))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff