Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:49 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
He brought his attention back to the other woman (Yuffie) and his tone changed to a demanding one, "Then answer me this, was it such a crusade to crush several nobodies dreams to become an equal with the great and powerful keyblade weilder!! Was it such a noble crusade to kill, or even attempt to kill us because you saw our world as an evil one!!!" He awaited her answer to his questions.
*yells*Its not like i really had a choice at the time. No one ever understands.*turns around*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:50 pm
((EEP!!!! My attention must keep switching!!!!))  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:57 pm
Marluxia spoke in a gentle tone once more and put his hand on the girls shoulder. "You must excuse my actions. Just try to understand that this was a very hard time to be a nobody. Our world is crashing down upon us as you can clearly see by the remains of our castle. If you opem your mind you can easily see that this was a reaction to Soras' action." he stepped closer to the girl and walked to the front so he could look at her face.

"I'm so sorry I made such a beautiful girl like yourself so upset." He gently put his hand to her chin and lifted her face so he was looking in her eyes.

(I'l go back to talking to Flora in one moment.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:58 pm
*trys puts the flowers back in her heare but is having troble*  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:14 pm
(Flora I'll talk to you in a moment I just need Yuffie to reply so I can talk to you...so sorry!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:20 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia spoke in a gentle tone once more and put his hand on the girls shoulder. "You must excuse my actions. Just try to understand that this was a very hard time to be a nobody. Our world is crashing down upon us as you can clearly see by the remains of our castle. If you opem your mind you can easily see that this was a reaction to Soras' action." he stepped closer to the girl and walked to the front so he could look at her face.

"I'm so sorry I made such a beautiful girl like yourself so upset." He gently put his hand to her chin and lifted her face so he was looking in her eyes.

(I'l go back to talking to Flora in one moment.)
((sorry it took so long)) *looks in his eyes* Its ok. redface  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:30 pm
Marluxia smiled, "There thats much better. Your beautiful when your upset but your exquisit when your not." He took his hand out from under Yuffies' chin and pushed a stray hair back behind her ear. "Like I said, you havbe a beautiful face. However it would be ashame to hid it behind your hair."

Marluxia looked over to Flora and noticed her struggeling with her flowers. "Excuse me for one moment(Yuffie)." He walked over to Flora and held out his hand, gesturing for her to give him the flowers. "May I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:32 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia smiled, "There thats much better. Your beautiful when your upset but your exquisit when your not." He took his hand out from under Yuffies' chin and pushed a stray hair back behind your eat. "Like I said, you havbe a beautiful face. However it would be ashame to hid it behind your hair."

Marluxia looked over to Flora and noticed her struggeling with her flowers. "Excuse me for one moment(Yuffie)." He walked over to Flora and held out his hand, gesturing for her to give him the flowers. "May I?"
*hands him the flowers*ok thanks redface  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:37 pm
He took the flowers and pushed Floras' hair back. One by one he gently weaved the flowers through her hair. He arranged them to rest above her earbut not on top of it. He brought his hand down gently running it across Floras' face and he rested it by his side. He turned arounded and looked back and forth to the two lovely women he was with. "How is it that I have such luck to be surrounded by such beautiful women."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:41 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
He took the flowers and pushed Floras' hair back. One by one he gently weaved the flowers through her hair. He arranged them to rest above her earbut not on top of it. He brought his hand down gently running it across Floras' face and he rested it by his side. He turned arounded and looked back and forth to the two lovely women he was with. "How is it that I have such luck to be surrounded by such beautiful women."
redface thats a kind thing to say *looks sady at her feet*  

hadesgirl

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:48 pm
"It's such a shame for either of you to be sad...might I ask what is wrong Flora?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:52 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
"It's such a shame for either of you to be sad...might I ask what is wrong Flora?"
nothing i jest feel bad for all the plants that got killed only afew lived  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:55 pm
hadesgirl
NOTyourSTALKER
nothing jest a bad memery of how my life is
*walks over to flora* come on cheer up. it is sad to but we have to keep moving foward. Ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:58 pm
"You must remember, life is like a flower." Marluxia closed his hand tightly and opened it shortly after. In his hand was a rose, not yet fully in bloom. "You can never know how beautiful it is until it's at it's peak." He looked at it and after a few moments it began to bloom, soon it was fully bloomed and he handed it to Flora. "I only wish I could give you something as beautiful as you." He looked at Yuffie and talked to both of them, "But I don't think anything exists that is more beautiful than either of you."

"Life will go on and I can bring back the flowers."  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:00 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
"You must remember, life is like a flower." Marluxia closed his hand tightly and opened it shortly after. In his hand was a rose, not yet fully in bloom. "You can never know how beautiful it is until it's at it's peak." He looked at it and after a few moments it began to bloom, soon it was fully bloomed and he handed it to Flora. "I only wish I could give you something as beautiful as you." He looked at Yuffie and talked to both of them, "But I don't think anything exists that is more beautiful than either of you."

"Life will go on and I can bring back the flowers."
ok thanks for makeing me feel better  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas