Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:22 am
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I am so sick of snotty little kids who find out your age and accuse you of lying because you can't possibly be that old and on Gaia.........or you don't act your age........blah blah blah.........and they scream and yell and throw hissy fits because you don't act how they think you should!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:46 am
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I am so sick of snotty little kids who find out your age and accuse you of lying because you can't possibly be that old and on Gaia.........or you don't act your age........blah blah blah.........and they scream and yell and throw hissy fits because you don't act how they think you should!!!!!! scream
*Whaps youngsters with cane.* Damn punks *Hugs Pinque*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:19 pm
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

i know just what you mean,my dear *hugs* heart

and,on my own rant...why the hell do the avis not work in the guilds? and you get logged out when you try to go to your profile? damn sickly Gaia stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:14 pm
I have been really irked with the constant glitches in Gaia, specifically the glitch that wouldn't let me view the guilds I'm a member of...people think I've been anti-social when in fact I couldn't even get to my guilds for a long a** time *curses*  

Tessiebean

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:23 pm
Tessiebean
I have been really irked with the constant glitches in Gaia, specifically the glitch that wouldn't let me view the guilds I'm a member of...people think I've been anti-social when in fact I couldn't even get to my guilds for a long a** time *curses*
eek WOW! that blows dear!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:40 am
Lil Brat
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

To tell the truth, kiddies ( as Lil Brat can a test to ) I have had grown-ups treat me the same.

I think I'm having a mid 60's crisis. lol  

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:51 pm
I Ceymore Ratz
Lil Brat
Pinque Von Fluffendorken

To tell the truth, kiddies ( as Lil Brat can a test to ) I have had grown-ups treat me the same.

I think I'm having a mid 60's crisis. lol
Awww *hugs Ceymore* And sadly, yes, even the grown up ones can be little pains in the nether-regions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:30 am
my new complaint: it's freakin cold here...i'm tired of my daytime highs being in the NEGATIVE NUMBERS! scream
and...i have a mild case of frostbite. it blows.. stressed  

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:32 pm
Tarotess
my new complaint: it's freakin cold here...i'm tired of my daytime highs being in the NEGATIVE NUMBERS! scream
and...i have a mild case of frostbite. it blows.. stressed
Awww... that's not good. *gives T hot cocoa with a liberal dose of Peppermint Schnapps* Feel better hun *hugs* heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:33 pm
Oh ya - I did have a complaint... lol

That color thing doesn't work for me ~ nothing really fits *sigh* they need to add some colors, or fix the broken ones... sweatdrop  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:42 pm
Yup I got another one today swearin at me and sayin I shouldn't be on here because I am too old.............apparently there is a cut off date for when you can still have fun. They never stop to think the admins are closer to my age than theirs..........sigh~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:43 pm
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
Yup I got another one today swearin at me and sayin I shouldn't be on here because I am too old.............apparently there is a cut off date for when you can still have fun. They never stop to think the admins are closer to my age than theirs..........sigh~
And to go a step futher... the creators and animators of the anime they so adore are also closer to our age than theirs, too. *Places a curse ~ May these young ones grow old and receive the same treatment from the generation that follows them.* twisted  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:26 pm
I have this idiot kid who pm's me calling me an old prune an demanding that I send him gold. Where do I turn this ugly problem into? xp stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:34 pm
I Ceymore Ratz
I have this idiot kid who pm's me calling me an old prune an demanding that I send him gold. Where do I turn this ugly problem into? xp stressed
You can go to your profile and put him on your ignore list. You could pm a mod, though I don't know how much they'll do about it. What's wrong with this generation, anyway?  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pinque Von Fluffendorken

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:33 am
Lil Brat
Pinque Von Fluffendorken
And to go a step futher... the creators and animators of the anime they so adore are also closer to our age than theirs, too. *Places a curse ~ May these young ones grow old and receive the same treatment from the generation that follows them.* twisted

When I was a kid respect for others was just hammered into me, where did that die out in the parental teaching system?  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff