Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:19 am
((m'kay...glad you guys got some amusement out of that post... xp ...now to...I don't know..time for a filler post?))

At first, Daph fell into a dreamless nap but soon after i came. The nightmare she had had for a century. The stake. Feeling the ash rise up into her face. The sweet scent of betrayal and chared wood. She saw their faces. "Die, witch." He had said before tossing the tourch in. After all of the moments they shared...he was the one that would kill her. Then the rush of air. The feel of pebbled on her back, "Not only did you almost get me caught, dear," Came his voice. A new male's voice. Cian's voice. "But you almost made me die from thirst." He smirked, Daph squirmed. "Defient to the end." He had said, his face softening, "Now this won't hurt a bit." He had lied. It hurt like the flames. Like the ash. No. It hurt worse than both. His smooth, pale cool lips touched her neck. His glistening eeth pirced her pale skin. After a moment, he stopped, "Almost the sweetest blood."
"Please, sir, spare me." Daph said, weakly. She tried to fight his charm.
"You're going to die anyway. The burning material that entered your body will kill you soon enough. I'm just...savoring the rest of you while I have the chance." That's right, Daph remembered, this wasn't the first time he drank from her neck.
"P-please..." Daph coughed up blood. Cian looked irritated, but sypathetic and thirsty.
"Just a little more...then I will give you back a life better than this one." He looked uncertain. He had been weighing the options. He almost didn't want to turn her...but he did. A campainion when she was older? The decision was made. He drank then he turned.

((filler! yay!))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:03 pm
*Elsewhere, deep in the forests of THoR, a silent alarm went out to Limbo's Military HQ. It had detected a vague evil presence at one of it's sensors. Immediately, a trio of soldiers rushed out of a portal, weapons armed. They searched the area, but could find nothing... the sensor that had indicated a dark presence had stopped.*

Soldier 1: "Maybe it was a malfunction? I'm going to examine it."

*As soon as the soldier opened up the small piece of technology, it went off again. The other two soldiers searched around again, expecting some manner of demon to show up. Unknown to them, the first soldier dropped his weapon, and seemed to space out for a moment. The first soldier then swore, and tinkered with the device until it stopped going off.*

Soldier 2: "Well?"

Soldier 1: "It was nothing... a bad crystal chip that needed replaced. That's why it went off."

Soldier 3: "Well, that's rare. I can barely recall when one of those things was messed up."

Soldier 1: "It's no big deal, I replaced it. It's not detecting anything now, so that was the problem. HQ wants us three to stick around though, just in case..."

*The other two soldiers lowered their weapons and shook their heads. They had already endured a somewhat lengthy shift patrolling the cities of Limbo, but they'd agreed to stay.*

Soldier 2: "It could be worse... at least it wasn't an actual demon from Hell, or the Niearcim."

Soldier 3: "Yeah, I'd rather not have to deal with that crap again anytime soon."

*The first soldier then suddenly placed his hands on their shoulders, startling them*

Soldier 1: "That's a pity. Hell would rather enjoy playing with you fools again."

*Both soldiers tried to turn, to raise their weapons, but something overcame them. They couldn't even scream. They felt something dark and vile taking hold of their bodies. They realized then that they were being possessed. They tried to fight it, but the presence was too strong. Soon, they were prisoners in their own minds.*

Soldier 2: "...You know... I think one of us should check on the alarm system back at the house we're supposed to be protecting... it could be faulty."

*The soldiers chuckled, walking through the forest.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:09 am
When they soldier/s entered the house they ran into a little black dragon.

Hey guys. What's up?

Soldier #(insert number here): The alarm went off outside and proved to be faulty. We're going to check the main one.

Sure.

*When they came back they told him that there was something wrong with it and were going to fix it.* Okay...go ahead...

*The dragon turned away from them so they wouldn't see his expression and walked away confused. He normally checked on such things and kept them running, so the fact that the main one wasn't working puzzled him. He only checked it recently and everything seemed good. He wondered if something was up...but everyone was asleep at the moment...and....those soldiers creeped him out so he went away with haste.*

-----

*Scrooge McDuck's personal bank was no more filled with money to dive into, but candy...mountains of candy to jump into and swim about and eat...but tonight BlackMN didn't fill like jumping into it. Instead she looked back at the person behind her and said,* no more candy please.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:39 am
*The soldiers set to work immediately, opening up several main devices and tampering with them.*

Soldier 1: Should we have taken over the dragon?

Soldier 2: No, the alarms were still armed. We'll take care of him shortly.

Soldier 3: You two go ahead to the graves. I'll handle things here, then move on.

*Once they were gone, the third soldier stepped outside. Making sure nobody saw him, he muttered under his breath, lowering his head and shaking. Black wisps of smoke curled off his body, and he suddenly stood up straight in one swift movement. To those who could sense it, spirits left his body, and rushed through the house. Satisfied, he walked off into the forest, acting like he was patrolling.*

- - - - -

*Daph's dream started to feel... strange. Suddenly she had her strength back. Cian suddenly looked upon her in fear, and began to back away.*

Cian: "What... what are you?"

*He turned and began to scream. For some reason, she pointed her finger at his fleeing form, feeling a great urge to do so. He was pulled back, slammed into a tree.*

You wish to be free.

*The tree shook violently, and vines grew out of the earth, binding Cian to it.*

We can give it to you. Freedom. No longer at his mercy.

*The branches began to bend and warp. A great ghastly face emerged from the tree's trunk, and a sharp branch suddenly bent down and aimed itself at Cian's chest... like a large, wooden stake.*

We wish to see you free, child. Accept our power, and we shall help you.

- - - - -

*The strange shadowy person seemed to frown. She couldn't exactly see him for whatever reason, but she knew that he seemed shrouded in shadow.*

Are you sure, little one? All the candy in the world. Well, alright then. How about you change the candy into something you like. Toys? Plushies? Adorable little pets and animal friends?

*A shinning red orb appeared in the stranger's hand when she asked how she could do that.*

This is your power. Take it. You're old enough now. Isn't that right, mommy and daddy?

*Black's parents were standing beside the shadow man, all warm and smiley, and full of love*

Black's Mother: "Yes sweetie, it's time for you to take your power, like all kitsunes your age."

Black's Father: "We're so very proud of you, darling."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:51 am
*It looked so pretty to her.* But...I can already do that...see. I'll show you! *she turned around and tried to concentrate on turning them into plushies just to be a show off.*

*When the candies failed to turn to plushies she looked a little downhearted, confused, and embarrassed to have failed.* I don't understand... *She straightened up, turned around, and had one arm across her chest and the other's elbow rested on it with her hand on her cheek.* I know I've done it before.

*She looked back and noticed a swish swish missing. Her hands automatically smacked her butt.* Ayeee! What happened to them?!

*She began to cry because she couldn't remember how she lost them.*

*Her mom began to comfort her.* Take it sweetie and you'll be able to do that and be the best at hide and seek.

Really?

They can't smell you either. Their nose isn't good like yours. *Her father held the red orb and offered it to her.*

In dreams you do weird things to obtain gifts...flapping your arms to fly...and other things. Why would this be any different.

*It's such a pretty ball she thought. It would be nice to be able to do things like they are able to. Her parents wanted her to have it too. Daddy was even holding it out to her. Maybe she could toss it in the air a few times? She held out her hands for him to give it to her.*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:41 pm
*The instant Black laid hands on the orb, it vanished into her. There was a loud buzzing in her head, and sudden surge of bone-shaking energy in her body. Her tails and ears immediately grew into place, and she felt alive, so very alive. It made her head almost dizzy with the sensation.*

Your so very special

So very important

You're more important than the others.

So unique, so special, so important...

- - - - -

*In the cemetary, the two soldiers walked around, pausing at certain graves and muttering strange words as they traced images and symbols in the dirt. They stopped when a man came upon them... he had flowers in his hands, obviously intending to visit the grave of a loved one. He had seen them doing their strange activities, and decided to confront them.*

Man: "...What are you two doing here?!"

Soldier 1: "That is none of your concern."

Soldier 2: "It is of little consquence to you, human."

Man: "Oh, I'm going to make this my business, you grave defiling freaks."

*With that, the man pulled out a cellphone and went to dial a number... He didn't get to push a single button as a blade was suddenly stabbed through the back of his neck, piercing out the front of his throat. He gave out a choked gurgle, clutching at the foreign object as he fell to the ground, dying. The third soldier stepped over him, re-joining the other two*

Soldier 3: "It is good to see you again, brethren. Shall we continue?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:01 pm
*She wanted to bounce off the walls, but as she was going to run off to try to get rid of some of that energy that voice spoke to her in her head...and one of the things it said annoyed her.* I'm not more important than any of my friends!

*She said with her hands pulling at her ears as she backed up until she fell off the diving board.* Aaaahhh! Come on turn into plushies and not candies *she thought as she fell.*

*Fwuumph...she landed in a bunch of soft toys. She still felt dizzy like she had ate too much sugar or something so she swam about it for a little while before she tried to push herself to the ladder to try to climb out.*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:51 pm
Daphne looked at his wretched form pinned to the tree. “How do you like it, Cian?” She asked, her voice cold, “How do you feel?” She felt a twinge of his pain and a twinge of some emotion deep within her. She felt pity. However, she ignored this pity and jumped quickly and far with her new strength. She stood in front of him now, and patted his head. She belittled him. He winced. “You’ll be fine.” The same lie he had given her. “It won’t hurt a bit.” As the stake drove in, she felt a faint penetrating feeling near her own heart. He struggled against the vines a moment later before going slack. Was he dead? Her death would come soon after. “Give me true freedom.” She whispered. She wouldn’t suffer with him any longer. “Give me it!” She did not think of the last thing the voice had said. The power. She just wanted to be free. Let him live in a separate life. Give her liberty. “Can you break the curse’s bind?”

Cian sighed, hearing the voices. “This is one strange house.” Said he. He looked outside the window and caught sight of the soldier with the smoke. “This is probably not good.” He added, absentmindedly scratching his chest.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:16 am
*There was something that felt almost like a tangible snap inside of her. She then realized that the sensation of her own heart being pierced, any phantom pains with it, were gone.*

Yes, you accept it, and it shall free you.

Do it! Damn his unpure soul to it's fate!

*And it was then that she drove the stake into Cian's body. And it felt like the curse was truly lifted. She did not suffer his pain, or die after mudering him. She was free... free to live, to do as she pleased. Whatever she desired, she suddenly knew she would have! Never would she have want or need again! Those that stood in her way would bow before her like a goddess, to seek her mercy, to serve her in whatever manner she wished! She felt she was superior!*

*Cian's body suddenly caught flame, and though she knew he was died, he screamed as the earth opened up beneath him. Shadowy, clawing hands gripped at his body and dragged him down into the never-ending pit, the fissure sealing up behind him.*

You are free! YOU ARE FREE!

YOU HAVE POWER! YOU ARE FREE!

The curse has been shattered! You will suffer no longer! You are free!

NOBODY SHALL CAUSE YOU PAIN AGAIN! FREEDOM! THRIVE IN FREEDOM!

*And the dream ended. Daphne awoke, feeling stronger than ever, refreshed, as good as... no, better than new. It felt as if there was something bursting with life inside her mind, her heart, and her soul.*

- - - - -

*Cian felt a sudden twinge in his heart just then. It caused no pain, but it was the most unusual feeling. As if something was trying to stomp out a sense of his, but he couldn't pinpoint what.*

*In reality, Daphne's curse hadn't been broken. No, the dark spirit that was attempting to possess her simply blocked the curse for now. If it were ever to leave Daphne's being, everything she was supposed to feel through the curse would come through as if it had been backed up.*

- - - - -

You are so very precious

No harm will befall you...

Fear not, for all is well

*She made it to the ladder, but lost her grip and fell back into the toys. However, this time it felt like she kept falling, the plushies collapsing over her, eventually blocking out the light. Before fear could overtake her, there was a sensation of warmth. Calming warmth, and though she couldn't see anything, it was all around her. The darkness was incredibly comforting, like being caught up in the most wonderful hug ever.*

So very unique, so very precious

A special little angel, for all to behold

*Her mind grew hazy, the feeling of kindness, warmth, and caring all so overwhelming she could probably cry.*

*And then the dream ended. Upon awakening, she suddenly felt chilled. The sudden loss of such a wonderful warmth and kindess apparently brought that on. Somehow, Black felt more aware of everything around her than ever before.*

Special little angel...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:54 pm
*BlackMN buried herself in her blankets after waking up.* Why am I so chilly all of a sudden? And why do I know where that spider is on the wall?!

*She got out of bed when she felt a little warm. She was wondering why she was noticing little things that she hadn't noticed before.*

Vampires have a heightened sense of awareness...Have I been bit one too many times? Did Rosemary bite me last night? *She looked in her mirror on her dresser and pulled her lip aside to see if her fangs were any larger or different than usual. She then checked her neck.*

Oh yeah!*She went back to her bed and pulled out a dream journal of sorts and began to write in it.* That was a really strange dream last night...I wonder what time it is... *She looked at her clock.* What?! It's only been a few hours since I went to bed? Why don't I feel sleepy then?

Oh well might as well go downstairs and have breakfast. *She left her room and headed to the kitchen to do just that and ran into Zac along the way.*

You're up early.

Yeah, *she said staring at each one of his scales.*

Some soldiers came by because an alarm went off outside, said they were checking the main one, and said there was something wrong with it...they seemed pretty weird to me. I'm going to check it in a...

Really...*Not paying attention. She reached for his tail and started to play with one of his scales, attempting to put a nail under one.*

Hey hey! *He yanked it away.* Jeeze what is up with you? Are you still sleepy or something?

...That must be it...but I don't feel tired...  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:19 pm
Daph felt the strength. She smiled pleasantly. Smirk was a better word than smile. A smirk. She walked out of her room, a purpose in her stride and walked to the middle of the hall nearing Cian's room. She hadn't noticed it before, but her the roots of her long blond hair were beginning to show a darker brown. She looked in the mirror but she could care less. The smirk, in all of its glory and darkness was what caught her eye. Deep within, she screamed at herself. She called herself a fool. She called herself stupid. Why make a bargain? For freedom. Freedom that I craved. Her eyes flickered, her choice made. "Ready or not." She whispered, her legs carried her quickly, stealthfully to Cian's room. The door barely moved as she came in. It looked like the wind. Even before she was a vampire, Daph was fast. But now she was faster. She saw him by his window. "Cian." She whispered, harshly into his ear, "Your curse on me is broken. You can die now and I can gain vengeance."
"Evelyn, always so rash, so unbelieving." His retort came.

Even as Cian said it, after he heard her voice, he knew she couldn't have that confidence without proof. He was truly frightened of her for the first time.

"Don't call me Evelyn. That's not my name. You killed her." A little on the dramatic side, Daph reasoned with herself, but it will do. "It is a good trade off I believe. A life for a life. Just like the Anglo saxons. Completely fair." She got her capable hands ready. "Now, I won't keep you. Good bye, Cian."

Her shove was strong and hard, Cian went flying out of the window, only managing to hold onto the window's sill. He looked down realizing something was sticking out of the ground.
"I made it especially for you." She whispered. He looked up. He saw the eyes. He should have known. Then he did the stupidest thing he could have. He laughed. Now, Daph's anger was black. "WHAT?!" She demanded, her voice clear, piercing.
"I won't die this easily, my dear." He let go before she could dig her nails into his hands. He hated it when girls did that. It hurt like Hell. Not that he actually knew what Hell was like...technicalities. He smiled up at the rebel angel in his bedroom window and shifted his body. The stake on the ground pierced his left upper arm. His eyes still on her. Waiting for her to jerk in pain. She stood still. That smile lingering on her lips. Her eyes were emotionless.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:01 pm
*Out in the graveyard, the third soldier laughed suddenly, as he began to exhume corpses from their coffins. They were piling up and arranging the bodies carefully for some dark purpose*

Soldier 3: Brothers, one of our chosen ones have taken to the possession most strongly. This is far greater than we have expected!

Soldier 1: We must work quickly, then. We've no idea things would progress so well. Let us not hesitate...

- - - - -

*The loud crash and Daphne's sudden screaming of "WHAT?!" instantly woke Galantros from his sleep in his office. He quickly shook Chewy awake, made sure he was in human form, and rushed to the source of the commotion. He rushed past Black and Zac, up the stairs, and towards the room the noise came from. The door was open, and Daphne was standing in front of a broken window.*

GL: "What's going on up here!? Are you alright?"

*He looked out the window and paled a bit, seeing Cian stabbed through a stake.*

GL: "What the hell..."

You don't have to answer him

You are justified in what you did

It's either you or him. Go and finish him off! Don't let the others get in your way! This is your chance!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:44 pm
*BlackMN was about to go help Cian since he fell next to a nearby window and GL had apparently not seen, but stopped and turned around. Why was she going to help that guy anyways? It wasn't any of her business so she continued to the kitchen and began to rummage through the shelves.*

*Zac went on outside and when he got to Cian he wondered where Black was as he became slightly larger and quickly grabbed onto the vampire with his claws and pulled him off the stake. What is up with Black he wondered.* Hey! He didn't attack you or anything while here! That's a big violation to the rules. Stop now or you can't stay here anymore Daphne!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:13 pm
you don't need them.

Daphne hopped out of the window without answering GL, her eyes fixed on Cian. "Don't you realize?" She asked coldly to Zac, never looking away, "This man is who is to blame for all the pain in my life. He did attack me first...long ago." She glanced at Zac, "I don't expect you to understand that, so good bye. I'll leave as soon as I kill him."

Since he had been a vampire longer, Cian was still faster than she was. There was also the fact that she was distracted "I'll be back for you." He growled before sprinting away. He was gone.

Daphne cursed, her eyes were fire as she looked at Zac. Emotions were running high, "You made me loose the man who cursed me." She advanced upon zac.

Don't do it.

Such a clear voice.

He isn't at fault.

Sounds so familiar.

Please...Just follow Cian. Leave him alone.

A concious. A soul. The darkness hadn't taken her completely over yet.

Daph stopped her advance and turned, running after Cian instead.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:46 pm
GL: "She's going to kill herself! What the hell is going on in her mind!?"

*He was also surprised that she seemed like she was about to attack Zac. Galantros teleported out of the window, landing on the ground. As he ran past Zac, he turned his head and yelled at the dragon*

GL: "Zac! Get Rosemary! There's something weird going on... I'm going after her before she does something stupid....stupider!"

*That said, he ran off after her, occasionally teleporting to move quicker. He finally appeared out of thin air, right in front of Daphne, knocking them both over as she collided with him.*

GL: "Aggh! Daphne, you got to stop! What about the curse!? If you'll kill him, you'll die too!"  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games