O_O ....
View Results

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:22 am
Wow...I never really paid that much attention to their growth between the games, I noticed them grow and their faces mature, but i didnt really catch the whole crazy height issues...well kingdom hearts doesnt exactly take place on earth, so such growth could be normal in that world... i dont know >.<;;
I'm scared I'll get beaten up if I mention the fact that I like Kairi...please dont hurt me!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:16 am
Jisen Meizuki
Dobutsu Nushi
i saw a life size statue of Sora at Comic-con. he's not that tall. he;s like, 5' 4''. domokun

eek Life-size statue? I thought people make life-size poster board, not statues..... sweatdrop

i have that pic on my phone! heart i wanna get i life-size poster! that'd be awesome! blaugh the statue wasnt on sale, just display, at least i think.... eek  

Dobutsu Nushi

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:18 am
BladedAngel
Wow...I never really paid that much attention to their growth between the games, I noticed them grow and their faces mature, but i didnt really catch the whole crazy height issues...well kingdom hearts doesnt exactly take place on earth, so such growth could be normal in that world... i dont know >.<;;
I'm scared I'll get beaten up if I mention the fact that I like Kairi...please dont hurt me!

eeeeeew! Kiari! *barfs* gonk

i laugh how she's like, "Sora, im gonna help u fight no matter what!" and she's always separated from him! Kiari like never fights. i think the only time was when Riku an her were helping Sora fight heartless...thats it.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:59 pm
im thinking you need to give the game a rest or jus focus on playing it....  

xfranzx

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:21 pm
You seem to forget how immensely childlike in appearence the three were in the first KH for being supposed 14/15 year olds...SE just redesigned them to actually look like they've gone through puberty like any normal teenager should.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:20 pm
oi, yea they were all like really young, and then it was like, puberty to the max >.<;;, oh well, I think they all came out looking better than before.
heh...I knew I shouldnt have mentioned liking kairi. poor kairi takes so much abuse...  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Hmm...yea, what's there not to like about Kairi? I say she is rather swell...@_@  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:17 am
That's really weird  

Cherry Blossoms in Bloom

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:55 am
that Kairi's swell? nah, nothing weird there =P
Still...poor Kairi...girls and yaoi fans hate her, guys adore her.
Cant help if she's an adorable character. n_n  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:19 pm
well yeh it is weird...  

-R-H-A-Y-

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 am
Jisen Meizuki
NekoYasha09er
They can't be that tall considering average heights for people. Kairi must have been at least between 5' 2-3", Sora between 5' 6-9" and Riku at least 6'.

That is what I've been telling them and maybe two or three people.

Yeah it's more reasonable too. It's just if they pay attention of listen to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:43 pm
So that would explain the big feet huh?? lol  

jayjaystillhere

Starfire_93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:27 pm
Well it is true Sora only grows an inch in the game 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:38 pm
It's kind of hard to measure seeing as everyone grew a little bit, it's hard to compare him to anything...though you could use the way his clothes fit as an example for comparing. Like how low his shorts fall at the beginning of the second game compared to how low they were on his legs in the first one....
its really hard to give them distinct measurements though  

Aetherwise

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:50 am
BladedAngel
It's kind of hard to measure seeing as everyone grew a little bit, it's hard to compare him to anything...though you could use the way his clothes fit as an example for comparing. Like how low his shorts fall at the beginning of the second game compared to how low they were on his legs in the first one....
its really hard to give them distinct measurements though

True, too bad we don't have measure tape in KH. sweatdrop  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas