Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:43 pm
Zack gave a small grin and sipped his tea. He placed it down and stood up. "alright well you can choose any room you like. There arnt any more rooms with Balconys with them. Find a room that suits you. Dont you dare even think about damaging my walls with that sword of yours." He walked over to him and leaned down to him. "If you dare say a word about my occupation as a theif, or give me away. I will make sure that sword of yours is fully down your throat and the only sign of it left is the tip of the handle." Zack said in a seriouse tone. He straighted up and stuffed his hands into his pockets and removed himself from the room and entered the hall, pointing to the stair case. "Well, what are you waiting for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:32 pm
Hibiki stood up from the chair and walked up the stairs. like he thinks im intimidated, he thought with a smile. he found a room, it was very large elaborate and spacious. he layed on the bed. wow this feels good.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:05 am
Zack placed his hands back into his pockets and walked into the dinning room. Geoffory brought him his dinner and desert, laying it before him. He stood by him the whole time. "Geoffory, I dont know about you, but I dont like the fact that im slacking off and more and more people are catching what I do." Geoffory stood there in silence and looked at Zack. "Sir, Your not 'Slacking', It is more that others are able to pick up on your abilities." Zack wasn't convinced. At one time no one would have guessed it was him, but now, things have changed. "alright Geoffory." Zack said as he bit into his steak.

After a while he finished his dinner and sat there in silence as Geoffory piled up the dishes into one and held them. Just as he was about to leave Zack spoke up. "Geoffory...Im...not cold hearted am I?" Geoffory stopped and looked at his master. That was a question he had heard ever since his last master had died. Every time he came back with the same answer. "Sir, you are who you are, and to my knowledge, your the kindest." He turned and left Zack to think.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:38 pm
Hibiki sat on the side of his bed, polishing his sword. There were red stains on the blade, which meant he must have killed someone just recently. He wiped them off, and strapped it back to his waist.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:43 pm
Zack was brought a cup of coffee later when Geoffory returned. He placed a teaspoon of suger into his coffee and drank in silence. He Finished his coffee quickly and removed himself from the dinner table. Zack stuffed his hands into his pocket and walked around silently into the living room and sat down in his recliner thinking hard. he rested his elbow on the chairs arm and sighed deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:13 pm
After Strike had flown away from that man in town, he felt eased but not completely calm. Something was wrong somewhere, and he could feel it with every fiber of his being. Strike flew around insearch of this disturbance, following his instincts. He soon came across an intense battle. He saw two angels having at each other with their swords. There were also humans there too, firing guns at the waring angels. The weapons of the humans proved pointless as both angels turned on them and slaughtered the them. Strike overhears them talking. "For this interuption of our duel, this town will burn to the ground!!!" The angels start lighting fires across the town rapidly. It slowly burns to a cinder in flames of red. Strike sees one of the angels a bit closer, stained with the blood of inncents. Strike thinks to himself for a moment.... This is... they are.... monsters!!! They killed the entire town! I must get someone to help me stop these monsters from doing it again! Zack will help, I know he will!!! Strike flies off to return to Zacks mansion. As he flies, he wonders what becam of that man he stopped before in town. I wonder if he would help too? Maybe Zack took him in? I guess I'll find out.... Strike continues on, using his wind power to boost his speed. He arrives at the house and lands on the back balcony. Strike runs out of his room and downstairs, calling out for Zack. "Zack, where are you?!"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:21 pm
Zack snapped out of his trance and blinked a few times. He stood up and walked out of the living room trying to figure out what was going on with strike. "what!? What is the matter?" He said as he approached him in the main foyay. "Why the hell do you look...well...scared almost..." Zack was confused. He wasnt sure what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Strike came close to Zack, and in a serious tone spoke. "I just watched to angels tear apart a town. They killed innocent people. We need to stop them before they do it again!" Strike looked into his eyes. "Will you help me?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:29 pm
Zack looked at Strike surprised. He honestly couldnt believe ANGELS were doing this. He lowered his head thinking for a moment. What did this have to do with him..."Strike...there just...fallen angels. Im sorry but i dont really care...Its none of my buisness..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:34 pm
"You would let them kill innocent people?! You are nothing more than a heartless theif!" Strike flies up and flies towards his open door to leave through the balcony. "I'm going to stop them, and if it takes my life to do so, then so be it!!!" Strike flies out and back towards where he saw the angels. Hopefully they haven't moved far so he can find them quickly. I can't believe he wouldn't help, maybe I did have him all wrong.....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:40 pm
Zack clentched his fist tight and ran to his room and stepped onto the railing and flapped his wings. He flew as fast as he could. No one was going to call him a heartless theif. He caught up to Strike in a short time after tracking down his aura. he appeared in front of Strike and punched him in the side of the face. "NO ONE...EVER CALLS ME THAT!" Zacks eyes were hidden behind his hair as he had lowered his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Strike looks up at him. "I don't have time for this, more innocents will die and I can't have that!!! Not again, not after the last time...." Strike breaks down and falls to the ground. "I swore to protect those people.... and I failed.... and when my rage ensued, the demons in me killed those who destroyed what I had come to love...." Strike stands up and looks at Zack. "I will not let it happen again, I will not fail!!!!!!!" Strike flies up at Zack and hits him back in the face. "Now, help me or get out of my way.... you know the truth of my past.... and if you have any soul at all..... you will help me.... if not.... prepare yourself....." Strike readys his swords. He is unsure if Zack will help him or hinder him. Either way, he will not let more innocents perish....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:53 pm
Zack looked to the side. His lip was bleeding now. Zacks fingers touched the cut and he looked at his bloody fingers. He turned to Strike and came down at him with both fist together. He tricked him and disapeared hitting him in the back with his elbow as hard as he could. "Your nothing but a murder like me! YOU CANT CHANGE THINGS IN AN INSTANT YOU MORON!"
He flew back and looked at Strikes back. "why should i care...it was an angel who raped my sister..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:58 pm
Strike gets up from the hit he just took. "You would really choose to fight me instead of help innocents live another day? If an angel did this to your sister, how can you sit idly by as it happens again? How can it not eat you inside knowing that?! I'm not going to fight, I'm going to use my energy on something constructive.... Good bye Zack...." Strike flies away from him to leave him to think on his own. Maybe that will reach him.... if not, I'm on my own.....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:03 pm
Zack felt like he was being hit with a thousand bricks in the head. He looked down and created his sword out of Ice. flew by strikes side and didnt say a word. He felt a little shamed and scared, but it was hidden behind a blank face.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff