Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:00 pm
GeradAkkdesu
The Magic Goat of Death
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad walked up to Haures. "Sir who are you. You have a thing about you darker than them." (Gerad being a total moron and having a sensitivity to the moral energy of one as it blended with ones mana and Gerad could see his pitch black) "Will you help me I need a new master I have seen my past lives all in one flash I'm suppposed to be stronger than them I think only darkness as to them can make me strong."
"I am a saint, I am sorry, but you will find no darkness on me." he lied.
"Should I lie like you?" Gerad placed his hand on him and one on Bellemiere and quickly a bright pink came from Belle and a pitch black from Haures.
His disguise melted like wax and he yelled at Gerad,"Idiot! I'll tell you everything you need to know at the Dark Arena later, you didn't know any better, I suppose." He sighed. "But first..." He turned to Aura and grinned. "Sing."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:24 am
aura shrunk away from the newly revealed, and clutched her throat.

'sing?' she whispered.

aura's soul filled with fear as the darkness rose around haures, swirling tendrils about her body, brushing her with cold. she nearl collapsed from fright  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:33 am
fabala182
aura shrunk away from the newly revealed, and clutched her throat.

'sing?' she whispered.

aura's soul filled with fear as the darkness rose around haures, swirling tendrils about her body, brushing her with cold. she nearl collapsed from fright
"Sing!" His grin faded for a moment as he yelled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:32 am
the tendrils of darkness constricted her and bound her limbs. a single tendril creeped up, extended her neck, and threatened to smother her.

seeing no other way, she began to sing

it was a song that she had heard her nanny sing when she was really little, before she knew of the terrible power her voice could command, before her nanny was murdered by aura's own voice.

it was a sad song, sang in a minor key. it had no words, but it did not need them. it was simply a mournful yet rewarding in the fact that it came from the heart.

she began to sing, and the light of her voice carried long and far, every note emerging from somewhere, bursting deep within her soul. the light repelled the tendrils and she was free.  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:09 am
fabala182
the tendrils of darkness constricted her and bound her limbs. a single tendril creeped up, extended her neck, and threatened to smother her.

seeing no other way, she began to sing

it was a song that she had heard her nanny sing when she was really little, before she knew of the terrible power her voice could command, before her nanny was murdered by aura's own voice.

it was a sad song, sang in a minor key. it had no words, but it did not need them. it was simply a mournful yet rewarding in the fact that it came from the heart.

she began to sing, and the light of her voice carried long and far, every note emerging from somewhere, bursting deep within her soul. the light repelled the tendrils and she was free.
"No!" The dark tendrils grew around him, whipping anywhere they could. He had lost his temper. One of the tendrils crept into her mouth, trying to rip the sounds of life from her throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:47 pm
aura, blinded by tears, was overtaken again by the tendrils of darkness. she could feel their cold, stinging bites on her skin, scratching and clawing at the back of her throat. there was only one thing she could do now.

she panicked. she was thrust into a deep memory. her nanny had taken away her dollies because she had been bad. the hatred swelled up within her untill she burst darkness and her poor nanny had died from frostbite and filet of flesh.  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:44 pm
[[OOC: I'm not going to be Godmodded by the way, but I'll follow along anyways whee ]]

Bellemiere burst into the room, her anger bursting out, she lashed out with her magic, simplymoving her hand as her magic burst across the room knocking Haures off his feet. Snapping a dagger from her ankle she stormed across the room and held him to the ground.

"I could slit your throat and be done with you. I knew there was something about you. The world does not need your darkness, someone new will come along and simply replace you. Do not doubt my magic ever, I can heal any wound, whether it be of the heart or a physical injury. If I dare, catch you setting traps for anyone ever again. I'll kill you, whether it be out of justice or spite I simply do not care. now GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" She screamed the last words, and as she opened her mouth, she screamed, a voice worse then that of a banshees, it was something that would only be heard in the worst nightmares of death. The blade darkened as her magic filled it, and her voice vibrated around the room, the sound of it becoming swirls of colour and transforming into monsters, to great and fearful to mention. They're long fangs dripping with saliva, and their greedy eye thristing for more blood and fear to come out of they're victims. For that was what kept them alive, by feeding off the darkness in another.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:15 am
Lady_Mac
[[OOC: I'm not going to be Godmodded by the way, but I'll follow along anyways whee ]]

[[ooc: I'M NOT GODMODDED! scream
i'm just developing my character.
I just don't want to die before the tenth page.]]

aura felt the tangle of darkness release her, and she sunk to the floor in agony, trying to quell the dark hatred inside her. that was not the way, and she knew it.

she was greatful to bellemiere, and tried to vocalize it-

but couldn't. one snag of darkness remained. in her throat. she couldn't talk for gagging on it. it swirled and scratched and bit at her throat, her voice box, and, it felt, her heart. she knelt down and clutched her throat and chest.  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:38 pm
[OOC:Well both of you are god modding! At least have a negative effect as big as the positive effect!] Gerad sighed and said "This is it it seams that you have done but the obnoxios all of you." Gerad appeared in his hand a giant ball of light which blew with the room causing the monsters to die and the black tangles to cease and go back. At this Gerad felt a large sum of aura fade from his body. "You people use too much power it leaks out of you all to much! Why if you controlled it as good as I did then you'd be much stronger!" Gerad then waved forward and back he wasn't use to his aura dissapearing with magic. "Now would any of you be so kind as to teach me your ways!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:59 pm
[[OOC: I'll try, but eh, I wasn't even in the room! lol! razz I'll drop it, bah humbug!]]

Bellemiere sank to her knees in defeat letting Haures go with a dirty glare. "Who are you stranger?" She asked, her voice heavy. No one had ever been able to destroy the creatures of her voice, no one.

She nodded, finally realizing the truth. "Gerard" she replied. Not one of us, but all of us should teach you a little, you are not just with one in spirit. True however, you seem to be more of a sinner then a saint at times."

[[OOC: I won't be on for the next little while. I'll try to as best I can but ugh... I have a ton of work to do still.]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:14 am
Lady_Mac
[[OOC: I'll try, but eh, I wasn't even in the room! lol! razz I'll drop it, bah humbug!]]

Bellemiere sank to her knees in defeat letting Haures go with a dirty glare. "Who are you stranger?" She asked, her voice heavy. No one had ever been able to destroy the creatures of her voice, no one.

She nodded, finally realizing the truth. "Gerard" she replied. Not one of us, but all of us should teach you a little, you are not just with one in spirit. True however, you seem to be more of a sinner then a saint at times."

[[OOC: I won't be on for the next little while. I'll try to as best I can but ugh... I have a ton of work to do still.]]
"The old Gerad was a sinner at times for he knew only power. He knew not family, friends, or loved ones. He knew not hated ones nor adoring ones. He was alone in the world and made this world. Gerad only knew power and that became the better of him causing him to sin and his arrogance. Also it caused his low tollerance torwards rebels such as Haures. I am supposebly to have a family that being you. I suspose he made this world for me and him." [[OOC: Umm... what rules should there be against Gerad's power?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:32 pm
aura realized her misdeed, and sank to the ground, again groveling at gerad's feet.  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:18 pm
Bellemiere sat in the chair near her and put her head in her hands. If it wasn't Haures trying to destroy what she created for herself and others, it was Aura forgetting her identity and groveling to the feet of a monster. For that was what Gerard was to her a power hungry monster. And a strong one at that, she knew better then to offend him.

"Choose to stay where you wish," She replied standing up. "But I want this mutt out!" She kicked out at Haures angrily, trying tolower her anger before she screamed again, she centered herself and concentrated, singing a tuneless song, a nonesense song that she had made up before her death as a meditation. Colours swirled around her and subsided. It was her number one defense, ability to hide emotions under a surface of complete self control.

Looking back at Haures, she hid away the glare that seemed to try and force it's way into her gaze. "I'm sorry for hurting you, but stay away from her, she's never done anything to you!" Her voice held no anger or contempt complete calm and control.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:06 pm
Gerad noticed Aura groveling to his feet he then cried. "What are you doing... you belong to no one! I don't want to be the way I am forced! Ther will be no more conflict!" Gerad shouted as he started to create three small balls. "The old Gerad was too selfish to divide you three!" the balls grew larger as Haures sucked into one Bellemiere another and Aura the third. Gerad then flattened this world and turned it into a forest of life and he hid deep most within he wanted nothing to do with these beings they hated eachother clearly.  

GeradAkkdesu

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:30 pm
[[OOC: What the.... I'm REALLY confused. I'm sorry but you can't just delete another person's character without asking, that's really messed up. What just happened. You might have to explain, cause this is extreme confusion.]]  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff