Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:24 am
"I need to know...." Ryo then slowly walks up behind her with his strength back. "I don't remember my past and i really would like to know about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:38 pm
"R-Ryo..Are you alright?" :: she asked as she tried not to look at him.:: " Are you sure we can trust this...thing..":: she asked him really not caring if the stranger was a human being or an animal in human form::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:15 pm
Ryo looks at Lilly. "No i don't trust him.... but he knows where this building is at. And i would like to know where i'm from, why did they do this to me, and why they took me from my parents."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:31 am
Squall stopped pretending and let the water pull far enough away. "I am a human just like you. I just have some powers that help me out. Okay well make up your mind we can leave when ever. I give you my honor as the Mythmaster that I will not go against you." He bowed.  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:45 pm
"Fine then....but I still don't trust you." He looks over to Lilly. "So are you coming?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:22 pm
"well of course im coming. And.."
::she said as she looked to the "mythmaster"::
"No matter what..im not going to trust you."
:: she walked back to were she dropped her hooded coat and picked it up. she put it back on and covered her wings once more::  

_Demon_Korais_

MythMaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:26 am
"Well okay so this could be a while. We are nowhere near the place and if we walk it'll take two days...unless you could carry him." Squall hinted. He flexed his arms and large wings of multi-colored flame sproute from his back. "Choose. Do we fly or do we walk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Ryo begins to fell someone tugging on his pants and it was Hotstreak. He was eager to go as well. "What about Hotstreak. It looks like he wants to come as well."  

Ryo-kun 89

MythMaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:18 am
"Bring him. He seems to also have powers and it would be interesting to see what the workers have to asy about him. Come. Oh and speak wolf because if you dont then they just may demolish of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:54 pm
Ryo looks at the stranger, "who... will demolish me?!?!"  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:57 pm
"Ryo..Don't worry no one will demolish you or Hot Streak. i won't let them. oh and do you know if you have any wings?"
::Lillith asked him smiling some.she kept her jaket on as her hood was over her eyes.::  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:38 pm
"Let me see." He closes his eyes and transforms into a wolf. "no this is all i can do."  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:06 pm
"well if you stay in your wolf form i could fly and you and hot streak could run under me." ::Lilly sugested.::  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:07 am
"I'm alright with that" Ryo said to Lilly. He then turned to hotstreak and began to speak wolf to him. "So how about it?"
"fine, let's do it."
"We're going with that plan." Billy said to Lilly.  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:17 pm
"okay then"
::she moves her jacket off again. her black wings apper again. some black cat ears and tail pop up::
((o.o im changing my looks to this okay?
User Image just without the white gloves.o.o pepper knows i just have to wait for a litte bit. but this is what i look like now))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff