Total Votes : 13

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:22 pm
M'ris smiled. "I'm glad," he said. "It might be bad if they didn't like each other, since we're friends. We are friends, aren't we, Akira?"

Forth gave a hiccuping growl that was his equivalent of a laugh. It is good to meet you as well. Perhaps we can be friends, as M'ris and the girl are friends.

M'ris smiled as Brannet and Kardell went between to the Weyrling Barracks. Forth's laugh had startled them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Akira smiled. "Yes we are friends M'ris."

Talth watched Forth.
Indeed, i believe we can be friends

Takal and Ara looked at Forth. They cherpered happily.

Talth walked over to Forth, she was curious.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:57 pm
Tyreena walked slowly over the sands, trying to ignore the heat beneath her feet. She was late. Ugh. There were already so many pairs. And both the queens had hatched. She stifled a groan. She would have to settle for another color. Any color, she hoped. Her blue fire lizard Tril flew around her and chirped encouragement. She smiled and gestured for the blue to perch on her shoulder. Tril curled his tail loosely around her neck for balance and rubbed his triangular head against her cheek. She smiled. Was having a dragon like this, only better?

-------------

"I'm glad," M'ris said. "I haven't had many friends, to be honest. Not too good with my temper."

He sighed. What could he do? It was how he was. Forth blew a puff of air at Talth.

Do I have sand on my nose? If not, why look at me like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:35 pm
Another egg, deep in the middle of the clutch, cracked. Eyes from all over the stands were drawn as a bronze fell to the sands. He lifted his green-gold head and looked around him, keening pitifully. Finally, getting his feet under him, he made a beeline for Jazet.

You are mine now. Pay attention to me!

Jaz cocked his eyebrow at the voice in his head. Huh? Who's that? his thoughts inquired to the new voice in his skull. Something butted against the back of his thighs, threatening to knock him down. The young man turn around and saw the most gorgous looking mini bronze looking up at him with hungry red eyes.

Why your dragon, Vernicath, silly! the dragonet warbled and gave the new weyrling another headbutt. J'zet, you have to feed me! I demand food...lots of food. Hatching makes you very hungry you know. the bronze keened again this time for the pain in his stomach.

"Vernicath was it? Alright, alright. You don't have to beat me down to get across that you're straving." J'zet chuckled as he knelt down and ran his hand against the hatchling's eyeridges. He thought about wrinkling his nose at the shorten version of his first name, which he didn't partically like. Yet Vernicath is the one that shorten it and if the dragon wanted it like that then he'll be J'zet for the end of time. The weyrling stood up and led his dragonet over to the bowls of food waiting for them and the others who have impressed.  

Jaz The Demon

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:43 pm
((Prolonging the Hatching's inevitable end today.))

Another egg wobbled in the sands. It cracked and out fell a second green. Its head shot up and it looked straight towards Tyreena. I thought you wouldn't come for me.

---------

Tyreena stared at the little green, shocked, as Tril hummed in her ear.

My name is Purith. I'm very hungry, Tyreena!

"Purith," Tyreena muttered, amazed that she had Impressed. All thoughts of the two lost queen evaporated. "Of course. You must be hungry. Tril was hungry when he Hatched, as well."

Then feed me. I love you Tyreena, but I'm hungry.

"Alright!" she said, laughing. Her hand reached out and found a bowl of meat. "Here you go, Purith."

She gave Purith some of the meat and watched, amazed, as the dragonet inhaled it. She continued to feed Purith, feeling her hungry diminish with every bite, until there was nothing left. Humming, the green dragon pressed against Tyreena's legs, a comforting pressure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 pm
Taro rushed to the hatching sands. I'm so late! Ihope no one is mad! he thought arriving at the sands. Slowly walking out, he stood and saw that almost everyone there had impress.

A green egg shook and began to crack. Four small leggs brok out of the egg. The legs rolled over and landed on the sand. It wobbed over to Taro, before walking into Taro's leg. The rest of the shell broke off to reveal a small green dragon.

You are late, i thought you would never come! Now feed me Taro, for I am very hungry!

Taro looked at it with surprise. I am sorry Yerzrth, I will get you something to eat right now
Taro picked an nice piece of meat to give to Yerzrth, he bent down and gave it to the young dragon.

Thankyou Taro, why were you late?

I was late because of the Search...there were, complacations...  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Jennamatic3000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:52 pm
Ruarana stood there, heartbroken, her lowerlips quivvering as she tried not to cry., She had never cried in her life, and now she was on the verge of tears. Both of the queens had hatched already.... She felt.... lost. Her mother had been so sure, and now she could see her mother bawling, and her father shaking his head. He had never beleived in her to do anything.

She sat down in the sands, her cheeks becoming increasingly damp. She heard people gasp. One didn'tjust sit down on the hatching sands with a hatching in progress. Her ankle, which it turned out was fractured, noit twisted, was screaming, but she had refused to use crutches during the Hatching. She sighed brokenly and gulped. She looked up at the crowd and all she could see was the disappointment and shame on her father's face. She cried harder at this. He didn't care, he was just hopeing to become important. The father of a queenrider.

She stood stiffly. She wouldnt be seen as weak. She wouldn't give up. Who knows? Mybe there was another queen, though she doubted it. She didn't even notice the next hatched egg until she heard the screaming and hunger calls of the dragonet.

She felt her heart wrenched harder. She looked up and a little dragon was staring mournfully around at the girls. It was weird, because it was smaller than usually,, but a normal color. Maybe it was just confused. It screamed plaintive ly and she shoook her head, resighning herself to being taunted by some cruel ghost as it walked in her dirrection. She groaned as it seemed to stare past her and she looked away. She sighed and stood with her back to the eggs, her hand on her arm.

Trying to ignore her father, she sang to herself in almost a whisper. "Ahhh!!!!!!! Unnnng!" she screamed, then groaned as she fell, she rolled over, her face denoting extreme anger, which evaporated when she saw what had butted her in the ankle. It was the little dragon. It stared at her angrily.

I'm Cameranth. Now, feed me! the small ((don't no color yet)) demanded.

Ruarana lay there, her screaming ankle forgotten as she stared amazed at the small (don't know color yet). "Ummm... Aren't you... a litte confused? I'm... not exactly the best candidate out here" she said, but hugged the angry little (don't know color yet) anyways, deciding that it must've been her anger and determination must've attracted little Cameranth to her. She stood, holding him in her arms. It was normal sized, and therefor heavy, but, she didn't notice. she held it in her arms and carried it after the others, still confused. She was a distraught girl and here she was with a dragon, despite of pathetic she currently seemed...

((I changed it, because of you people... I'm tired of people getting mad at me...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm
((not to sound bitter or anything but my case was a special cercumstance. Second of all, last I checked candidates don't chose their color, they are assigned. I have a bronze because I came from another RP where that was the color assigned my character 4 years ago. The RP died and I came here. The leaders of this guild allowed me to remain with Arizath simply because I have RP'd him IRL for four years. again not to sound bitter but that kind of annoyed me))

T'thia's ears pricked as one of the dragons was named Azarith. she looked up to her own dragon who seemed shocked to hear another's name so close to his. He shrugged, that was it's name. T'thia shrugged in turn and looked back to the hatching almost all the eggs were hatched now, and it was a good clutch, a strong clutch. Within a few years Arizath would have some competition for the queen at the look of those young bronze dragons. T'thia smiled once more at the memory of little Arizath. he seemed so fragile back then and now....now it was time for him to rise. A small ball of fear gripped T'thia's stomach. Benden had sent her away before her training for controling a rising bronze. They had said she should either lock herself in her room alone or make sure another male was close enough to her with his wits about him to snatch her up if Arizath managed to fly the queen. She had never gone to the class of what the weyr would do about taking over the weyrleader position from her if Arizath flew the main queen. T'thia shook her head, she never wanted the position anyways, she always wanted to be a weyrling leader, she had been aprenticing R'eign, the weyrleader of Benden before she was sent off. T'thia gave a shudder and braught herself back to the hatching, she would need to be ready to stand with thr crowd to head to the feast now that it nearly all eggs were hatched.  

Kaibain

Eldawen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 pm
((Yeah, either greenrider_calidar or Dragon_Lady_Selene will assign you a color when they are on. Just hope that one of them gets on tonight because this is the last day of the Hatching.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:32 pm
((I'm confused.... I'm sorry if I offended you, but you're not the only one with long-standing characters... Fine.... I'm just confused though... How do they assign the colors? I'm not sure I'm up to rping right now... People keep having problems with me.....))  

Jennamatic3000

Kaibain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:49 pm
((I know i'm not the only one with long standing characters. I was saying that because I have ahd that pair that long, that was why I was accepted into this guild and allowed to keep Arizath bronze. If you read the post posts you would see that either dragon lady selene or greenrider calidar (the leaders of the guild) RP what color dragon runs into your character for impression. You'll have to wait for them to tell you what color you get. You can't just RP that you get whatever color you want. I will leave it at that and stay out of it from this point on. I'm not a leading member of this guild and I will leave this in the more then capible hands of the guild leaders.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:13 pm
((hmmmm... Very well... I'm sorry I got huffy... I'm just... Not thinking straight right now. I'm sorry.))  

Jennamatic3000

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 pm
Gevlin's eyes widened as the little green stopped next to him, gentling touching him on the leg as he felt a new presence in his mind.

Hello there to you my own.

Her coloring was dark and she was one of the smallest dragonets on the sands, but to Gevlin, she might as well have been the only one.

"Saleth." he said softly, looking at her adoringly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tylia hadn't really thought beforehand about what color dragon she would impress. Most girls impressed greens, she knew, and a lucky few the golds, but the rest generally went to boys. So when a blue came toward her, she didn't take much notice until it was nearly on top of her.

Tylia, I have been waiting to meet you. Please feed me, I'm starving!

She looked in astonishment at the adorable blue before her, slightly confused but happy.

"We'll get you food right away, Ath!"

The two headed for the meat, but just before they got there, Tylia was nearly tackled from behind. Ath hissed and whirled at her feelings of surprise, but she soothed him quickly before he could attack the nearby brown dragonet.

"Jaden! I'm so happy for you! A brown is a good impression." As Ath's feelings might be hurt by her praising her brother's dragon, she quickly turned to him and added,
"Just like a blue is a good impression. I'm so glad that each of us found a perfect dragon!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:51 am
((Okay folks, listen, I am NOT extending the hatching, I'm just finishing it up. TC got on BEFORE the hatching ended. so I'll give her a dragon. Warning though, you don't need to rp the dragon before I or greenrider give it to you. Here I go, after this, I'm closing the thread. Everyone has Impressed and you all need to go to the weyrling barracks. T'gal is the Weyrling Master and will meet you there.))

The little green sceeched her agrevation at her hurt partner. I'm Cameranth. I come to you, Ruarana, all will be alright. the small green then gently nudged the girls legs.

((That's it, the hatching is done. Congradulations to everyone who Impressed. If you missed it, you may still attend the next hatching.))  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:59 am
T'gal inclined his head to the weyrleaders. "I'm afraid I have to go. Barith and I must greet our new riders once they reach the barracks."

----

M'gor nodded at the bluerider. "Very well then."

----

Kes and Wreth looked at one another. The new queenrider had filled her gold's belly up and now they needed to get to the weyrling barracks. "Alright Wreth, lets get going before all the good spots are taken."

Wreth nudged the girl happily. We shall find our place, Kes, do not worry.  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff