Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:39 pm
"Ok." Mia stood up straight. "I'll be right back." Mia jumped off of the roof and right into the middle of the crowd, in between the girl and the senator.

"What are all of you talking about?! Especially you!" She pointed to the senator.

"This girl doesn't deserve any of this! You will not hang her! I swear, if you even THINK of hanging this innocent girl I will arrest you for 3 whole years, I swear! I have the authority to."

Mia held up her badge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:53 pm
As everyone was screaming and confusion was mounting, Arianya closed her eyes. She heard someone speaking to her, someone speaking in her defense....she felt a surge of gratitude... but the words were becoming blurry in her ears. She heard the wind roaring, and suddenly, to her surprise, she opened her eyes to find herself being buffetted by the wind.
Her senses were clear again, but she felt a bit tired.
"Something's wrong," cried a woman, "look at the sky."
THe sky was blue and black and purple like a giant bruise, and the dark hurricane was coming closer and closer.

insanerainbow

insanerainbow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:01 pm
THe villagers were scattering. Arianya smiled wryly. Good riddance.
She looked with wonder at the the only person left in the square, the person in front of her...
"Mia," she murmured, "How did you get here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:19 pm
As the girl was swept away Guuthnar summoned his thunder beast. The beast rasied his arms high in the air . "Disperse!!" Bellowed Guuthnar. The townspeople scattered like bugs in an invisible light.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:42 pm
((Oh well, as an honourary police officer in the town, Mia has seen at least all of the people before sooo, ya.)) ^_^

Mia smiled at Arianya. "I was up there, watching the commotion. And besides, I'm practically an officer so I have to be on guard when I'm here in the village." Mia pointed to the roof.

Mia looked up at the sky. It looked like nothing good would come out of it. But Mia was determined.

"Arianya? Would you like to accompany me to Ruby village? I'm on my way there to reunite with my master."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:35 pm
The beast returned to Guuthnar and he continued to travel. He walked all the way to Ruby Village and rented a room.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:58 pm
Ty sits quite strangely as a brownish black wolf with a few white markings and grunts quietly to herself. "the sky is nothing to worry about, but the villagers will be by the time it clears up" she yells around the corner before turning into a cat and coming out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:23 am
"Sure, and thanks, Mia," said Arianya. "Anything to get away from these people." She gestured at the houses with repulsion.
She started walking toward the lake. "I'll pack my things," she said, "I haven't many."
The hurricane seemed to follow her as she walked, trailing behind her like a playful puppy.

insanerainbow

insanerainbow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:40 am
She reached her houseboat, and put her coins in a pouch. She brought a waterskin, a change of clothes, and some herbs and dried plants. Hesitatingly, she hefted a small jewelry box in her hand. She put it in a pocket cleverly sewn inside her blouse, and put some other useful items in her pack. Within five minutes, she was done. She looked at her home with a bit of melancholy reminiscence, and out of impulse, muttered, "Might as well put my mage training to use," and forced the boat into the water, so that water engulfed it and it sank into the depths of the lake.
"It will stay dry," she said with confidence, as if uttering a command, and she turned her back on her home and walked toward Mia so they could leave Mariness.
She hoped she'd never come here again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:34 pm
" Ok, then let's set off!.....oh wait a second. There's one other person I want to ask to come with us."

Mia ran around Mariness to find the cat. Once she did she bent down and held her hand out once again. "So would you like to come with me? It'd be nice if you could come with us........but if you do come with us I'd like it if you would turn into you're normal self.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:20 pm
Tigers eyes widen a little in shock. Then Ty looks from zepherion's hand to her quickly changing paws as she turns into her 15 yearold self. "i guess so... terribly obvious huh..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:04 pm
Mia looked up at the cat who had now turned back into a human. Then she stood up and looked at her.

"So that's a yes I presume?"  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:31 am
Tiger nods her head yes and stands up. "We should leave, people are coming..."Ty's ears twitch nervusly "running might be a good idea."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:28 pm
"Hmm, ok. We're headed to Ruby village....which should be North East of here, a little beyond that mountain.  

zepherion

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces