Reply 34: Anime
Full Metal Alchemist. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Breathless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:25 am
Hm....Weres the love for the people like: Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust, Greed,...and so on! Weres their love! Why not Scar, he bursts peoples brains out! Why not Al, He's the greatest robot evah! And why not more love for the lesser characters! Hm? Were's the love! heart ?

And yes Roy and Ed are hot X3
We miss you heighs!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:02 pm
`Breathless
Hm....Weres the love for the people like: Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust, Greed,...and so on! Weres their love! Why not Scar, he bursts peoples brains out! Why not Al, He's the greatest robot evah! And why not more love for the lesser characters! Hm? Were's the love! heart ?

And yes Roy and Ed are hot X3
We miss you heighs!

lol to many yaoi fan girls for the pairing  

Nakamura_Michiyo

muleacct09

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:33 am
Yaoi Fans! stressed

I like Roy Mustang and Alphonse...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:28 pm
Overly-huge-obsessed-oldbie fan here. I'm new to the guild and this topic made me join. XP Anyway:

I love Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Alchemist, FMA. Whatever you like to say.

I have seen the entire series + movie + all three OVAs + I am up-to-date with the manga. [Waiting on this months chapter, however.]

I collect the Mangas, have all the DVDs and movie, action figures, posters, plushies, key chains, T-SHIRTS FTW.

I am into the cannon pairings, I should say. I'm not a Yaoi fangirl at all. Namely with FMA since it's not a Yaoi anime. So my favorite pairings would be Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell, Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye, Alphonse Elric x Mei-chan.

Ed is the sexiest thing on two legs.

Fear my detailed intro. xd

Mimty

Profitable Shopper

Felidae Labyrinthine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Seliece
FMA manga > FMA anime

3nodding

<33333 xD (I've read all the manga, but not seen all the episodes... I basically skipped ahead to 29-51, okay? That's all that really matters, anyway... >>)
And...
IT'S FULLMETAL!!! ONE WORD!!! GLAR!!! gonk
I am an unashamed yaoi fangirl. Because mansex totally rocks and rolls my socks. The only reason I really like the movie (They killed Wrath! T-T) is becuase the ending is Elricest-supportive. And for that they have my undying gratitude. -_- Mmm....
MANGA ED IS HOTTER THAN ANIME PRETTY-BOY-TOO-SMALL-NOSE EDDO!! xP
I get really bugged at how they messed up the plot in some places... but I don't really hate the anime THAT much. Just a bit. For
killing Scar. And Kimbley. And Dr. Marcoh. And not Tucker. And not paralysing Jean xD
Panic over n' out!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:43 pm
They say we burn so bright...

They did sort of missed multiple flaws when writing the anime, especially during the movie... but I still love it. To death.

I have so much FMA crap it's not even funny anymore. My friends think it's pathetic. Oh well. heart

FMA = my crack

User Image

randomshoes77

Sakura_belldandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:52 am
FMA is cool. Okay, I've only seen the anime so far but starting to read the manga. Need to find a way to watch the movie, already tried youtube. Anyway it's good and please no fighting over the characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:44 pm
I was on this other forum, and it always amuses me how much people want to marry these characters. I think they're really serious, too... eek

I mean, if I could really marry Roy, I'd be first in line xD But, sadly, he's not real. -_-;

Seliece

gs_gsd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:48 pm
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!
its awesome!!!
and their watches are so awesome
i want their watches

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:06 am
dark_tagome
F.M.A Kicks a**!!!

I love Ed!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart

rofl I love Ed too but somehow i think Al's better. Especially in the movie...^^ 4laugh  

kohana28

7 Kid5 7

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:21 am
Edward ish the smex yo xp
He is absolute LOVE LOVE LOVE to my heart&soul. whee

heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:02 pm
Ed is the Best!! I don't know what to tell you.  

LovelyTwos

Rayynie~Dae

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:43 pm
lol Ed belongs to me! And Tilter, I totally agree with you ;P  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:34 pm
heart heart I LOVE THEN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  

Security Center Manager

Kert Espinoza

6,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200