Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:26 am
Oak turns his head towards tassa. As he looks at her his blush turns fully green as he notices he is surrounded by other people. He hides his face with both hands and says as quietly as a being like him can. " My father was."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:04 am
oak takes a step back. "your half beast's arent you? My mother told me about beings like you. Flesh eaters, bad spirits of nature. are you here to eat my flesh?" (he sounds very scared)  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:09 am
Tassa growlled deeply, she hated having ignorance thrown in her face. "Let me guess we only change in the full of moon and loose all moral values as we eat naughty children. Where did you live, under a rock?" She snorted eyeing the Ent with annoyance. "I'm a WERECAT, nothing half about that. Then again, you are a hybrid of human and Ent are you not?" Looking up at him she smirked. "You are more of a half bred then I'll ever be."

Tassa looked around and up to the moon which had now fully risen above the tree tops. "It's late..." she mumbled sadly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:14 am
"Im sorry. ive never met your kind before, im just now building my courage to leave the deep wild woods. i didnt mean to hurt you feelings."
(he looks like he's about to cry.)  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:24 pm
Keely ran up to him with a sincere look"Please don't feel bad. I like you and I'm sure my friends weren't offended by it."Her sincere look turned into a light smile"Besides, I don't like it when my friends cry because it makes me cry."She strained her neck to look at at his tall stature. She rocked back and forth on her heels with her hands clasped behind her back"Would you like to come with us oak."She said in her usual bubbly tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:31 pm
Sha peered up at Oak talking form the corner of his mouth since he had a cigarette in it."Dude don't let that p***y cat make you cry. Just give a kick in the a**--shes just like an alleycat except WAAAY larger!" mrgreen Sha grinned"By the way the name's Sha."  

Rai Kashino

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:10 pm
oak looks at Keely, sha, and tassa. "......friends....."
"whats that?" He takes a closer look at tassa and notices her wound. He gets a strange impossible to understand look on his face and begins quickly gathering seemingly random leaves and plants (all within arms reach) and crushes them into a fine deep green paste with his bare hands. Oak gets on one knee (still MUCH taller than her) and says in a gentle deep voice; a look of incredible compassion in is deep soulful eyes (you can now see their a deep green,almost black color). "I would like to heal you if i may." The look in his eyes is intense the kind of eyes that are hard to look into. The eyes of an ent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:28 pm
Keely was confused for a moment then just burst out of nowhere with a little song and dance"Yay!Yay! Oak saves the day! Yay! yay! Hooray! Hooray!Hooray! Her face beaming with joy.  

Precious_Jade

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:38 pm
"Girl, what are you smokin'?"he said laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:05 pm
Tassa booted Sha in the shin sharpely for his comment and rolled her eyes. Turning to Sha again she whispered with a slight smirk. "What did you give her?"

Hearing Oak mention her wound she finally felt the twinge of pain to her side, and she grasped it instantly, feeling the sharpness of the injury. "Why did you mention it, I could have gotten back to the palace without even noticing it..." She grimaced but nodded to Oak with a suddenly strained face. "Of course that would be great..." She mumbled. A werecat could go days with an injury without it affecting the pace, as long as one payed no heed, and dealt with it afterwards. Injuries only effected missions terribly, so they had been taught to ignore them subconsicously.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

DriTeraMind

Distinct Explorer

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:08 am
Further back on the trail there was a centaur, who heard Oak walking and went to check around, he kept himself hidden as he watched the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:28 am
Gently so as not to risk futher injury oak diped one of his fingers into the paste. "My father.....(pauseing as if in pain) taught me some medicine lore from the ents, its not magic but it should be very strong." he then gently began to dap the thick paste onto her wound. instead of feeling the sting of usual medicine tassa could feel a great warm spread from her wound outward. the pain was immeadiatly gone, and the bleeding had stoped almost at once as the paste seemed to begin clotting the blood and mending the skin any signs of irritation vanished and she could feel a sedative like calm wash serenlt over her.
oak looks at her with great concern. "I hope it helps" he then quietly backs off giving her room, picking up his club wich he had droped when her bent down to treat tassa.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:16 pm
Keely tilted her head a bit cutely to the side like a confused puppy she questioned out of nowhere"So sha how come you never mention anything about yourself."Keely played with a strand of her hair between her finger tips. Her eyes wandered to where sha had sort of a mini metal pole sticking up out of the side of his pants."Whats that su?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:39 pm
Mityl ran as hard as she could. her belongings a reassuring weight on her back. her only hope was to reach the southlands before they overtook her. she had no doubt she'd be able to kill a few of those that tried to take her individually but if she faced a group she would be desperately outmanned.
oh gods, where am I? I don't know any of these landscapes! what if I get lost in this forest? I'd never find my way out..oh please, lords of chaos and light don't let them catch me..
just as she finished her mental prayer she burst onto a trail almost knocking over another werecat. she lay in the dust paralyzed with fear her heart beating loud enough to hear. she swallowed her heart and waited for the worst

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:48 pm
Tassa jumped up as Mityl knocked her right over. I seem to be getting pushed over a lot... She grumbled to herself. Looking over at the one who just knocked her over Tassa jumped up in surprise, a smile brightening her face. "Mityl! Thank the moon your okay!" She helped up the girl. "After you disappeared from the mission group, they sent a few faeries mercenaries out! What the hell happened to you?" Turning back to her new found... friends... She introduced them each. "This is Sha, Oak and Keely..." Just to Mityl she gave a small warning. "She's really hyper so don't get her going."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff