Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am
Name: Vixen

Nickname: Vi

Title: Inferno fox

Race: Minion Nobody

Personality: Mostly quiet and stays to herself. Always curious about the ways of the heart. Daydreamer

Element: Fire, darkness, time

Affiliation: Organization XIII

Powers: Fire massive fireballs from mouth. Tails can turn into whips of fire. Able so create heartless at will. Can freeze time. One of the only minion nobodies that can control heartless

Bio: Trained by Axel, I wonder about in the shadows spying the enemy and looking for paths to the heart. I question about the nobodies existence and try to remember my past. I will find my way back to the light and burn anyone that gets in my way.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:11 pm
Name: Sharxx Haraxed Heymund
Nickname: Sharxx?
Title: Wandering spark.
Power: Electricity
Weapon: Two lightning shaped swords.
Personality: Calm and collected. Aggressive when needed. Mostly quiet while he draws with electricity in the air.
Appearance: He has Black hair and Blue eyes. Feathered Black wings hang lazily behind him most of the time. He has small fangs and his long black hair is usually messy.  

Rieffer5

Kyrsea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:39 pm
Gaia name: kyrsea
Character Name: Misxas
Weapon: But a lot longer
Profile: Misxas is Misha's Nobody. Misxas was always kind of like the doctor of the OrgXIII. she would take care of everyone's wounds when they came back from missions. so she never really went on one herself. Roxas was her first friend. she then after started to hang out with Axel after Roxas introduce them, but she doesn't talk with them much. she feels that if they really don't have emotions then why should she pretend to be happy? don't get her wrong she'll smile and talk with everyone once in a while but shes more like a background person.
Appearance: User Image
Birth Place: The world that never was

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Gaia Username: Emo_Riku
Nobody Name: Mixe
Element: Fire
Magic/Weapon: Whip, alchemy and fire magic
Bio: Mixe is a quiet curious Nobody. Her personality is usually always random most of the time she is annoying but fun loving. She loves to toy with everyone especially Xemnas. Sometimes she will just do something soo random its stupid. She has an acute sense of hearing and can hear things 100 x better then a dog. She is no push over when it comes to fighting.
Appearance: User Image  

Emo_Riku

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:39 pm
Name: Shanox
Personality: The voice of reason. A very good friend and always willing to give what I have. I am Xemnas' female assisstant when he's having a really bad day. (It's hard being overlord of an organization of villianous moving husks)
Special Powers: The power of time, darkness, reality shifting, and to control the dancers. And to control cookies! All hail the Village Hidden in the Cookie Jar!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:40 am
Name: Draxhirc

Title: The Dragon Rider

Nickname: Drax

Height: 5'1"

Sex: Male

Race: Nobody

Element: Dragon

Personality: Draxhirc is a cheerful person, who loves to sing and dance, he enjoys company, but also likes his own space. He can be incredibly quiet at times, but is a very caring person.

Affinity: Organization XIII

Relationship Status: Draxhirc has friends on Destiny Islands and in Twilight Town, because that is where he lived before he became a nobody, he is rather friendly with Axel and was friendly with Roxas, but the others in the Organization hate him.

Weapon: Two Summoning 10 Materia Sword, that has a dragon head like hilt, and a multicoloured blade.

Background info: Before becoming a nobody, Draxhirc lived on Destiny Islands, until he was 10 when the heartless attacked, he tried to help Sora, but was sucked into the black hole.
He eventually woke up in Twilight Town, and made friends there. He tried searching for Sora but failed. On the last night of his search he stopped to rest when a man in a black cloak appeared, knocking Draxhirc unconscious.
When Draxhirc awoke, he found himself in a room full of heartless, his heart was stolen, but the strength in his heart was so powerful the shell left behind stayed human, but changing in many ways. Draxhirc then destroyed the heartless and broke out of the room.
The man who had stolen him applauded, laughing almost.
Draxhirc glared at the man who revealed himself to be the superior of the Organization. Xemnas. From that day Draxhirc joined the organization, and was determined to destroy those that stole his heart.
Whilst working for the organization, he found out about nobodies having no emotions, but Draxhirc did, he found it strange, but maybe not all of his heart had been stolen. He also found that his original body had returned, and was living a normal life...........
Draxhirc then decided to try to re-untie himself with his original, and has been trying to escape the organization ever since.

Abilities:
The power to summon any kind of Dragon he wishes, from small and cute, to huge and viscious.
His swords also give him to ability to use certain magic which are:
Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Waterga, Curaga, Ultima, Auto Life, Holyga, Deathga and Summon.

Appearance:
Draxhirc:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drachir (Draxhirx's Heartless):

Richard (Draxhirc's Original Person):

XGamerRichy

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:02 am
in the top 13 of this guild i am Xemnas but my costume character is:

Name: Xack
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
one of the hands is black and one is silver. Can summon or banish heartless with the snap of my black hand and can do the same lesser nobodies with my silver hand.
weapon: magic dark shirukin, shadow double-sided keyblade
Power Alignment: dark
Personality: he is dark and cool. he was on another world unknowned to sora. after hearing of Xemnas' defeat, he returned to take control of Organization XIII but was shocked to see every member defeated. it was then that he swore revenge on sora, Riku, and Roxas.
other: the reason he wasnt chosen until AFTER Roxas left was that he was too uncontrollable and Xemnas only let him in out of necessity but soon regreted it as he never obeyed orders. He found that Xemnas couldn't make him do anything either because he was stronger than Xemnas, much stronger. He would have taken over earlier but feared the others would join together to take him. He knew that whenn Xemnas was gone, the rest would follow him. but now, they were all gone, and Roxas deserted...
He isnt a normal nobody, not like roxas or namine but that his heartless somehow fused with his nobody to creat him. he was a basic nobody dusk and his heartless was neoshadow and they somehow fused and he became a strong "neo-nobody" which gave him an edge on all other nobodys and a slight edge even on the broken. his weapons how mysterious powers that he hasnt yet discovered and are actually a part of his being and not man made and because of this, he has learned to summon them kinda like sora can summon his keyblade  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:33 pm
Name: Xhion (Shee-on)

Apperance: Click

Nickname: Zee

Powers/weapon: Singing/microphone

Crush: Demyx

Family: none

Name: Kura

Apperance: Click(again)

Nickname: Ku, Rose

Powers/weapon: plants

Crush: none, was married

Family: Ex-husband, 5-year old son, Axel is her older brother

LightPinkAngel

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:18 pm
LightPinkAngel

shino is a b***h..in dothack

im an atoli fan check my sig.

though i wil admit that that is the first hot pic of shino ive seen

u should join my dot hack guild

also in sig, just clikc atoli  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Here's mine!

Name: Alexx (not related to Axel)

Nickname: Lex

Home World: Hallow Bastion/Radiant Gardens

Title: Guardian of Darkness/ Guardian of the Keyblade

Weapon: Her own Keyblade.

Elements: Pure Darkness( Little, tiny bit of light), Fire

Relationship Status: In the Organization she feels close to Axel, Demyx and Roxas. Axel because he is good friends with Roxas. Roxas because he is half of Sora. And Demyx bacause of his wittyness, his humor and his pranks. Outside of the Organization she is close to her brother Erix (pronounced Eric), Sora, and Riku. She had worked with Riku while she was rescuing her brother from Malieficent. Her crush has changed over time, but she is now set on Riku.

Race: Nobody

Affiliation: Organization XIII

Number/Rank: Though not part of the orginal 13 she is still part of the Organization.

Personality: Has a big sense of humor. A bit on the boyish side. Has a bit of a temper, but mostly calm and thinks things through before doing anything. She always hung out with Demyx, Axel and Roxas.

Bio: A type of nobody that still has half her heart and so is still connected with emotions. She has an older brother who is the total opposite of her, he has the power of light. Alexx is the guardian of the Key Bearer, so she has a duty to protect Sora at all costs. She has been alive for many a millenia that she has stopped counting the years. She goes through many lives, protecting past Key Bearers, but cannot tell who they were or what her past life was like. She grew up (in this life) in Hallow Bastion and so she knows Leon and the gang pretty well.

Appearance: Working on a picture. She has grey eyes, semi-long brown hair. She carries a Keyblade that is similiar to Oblivion except that the handle is in the shape of the nobodies symbol.

I am writing a story on fanfiction. Will continue to update!

*updating soon*  

Alexandria Denton

Mraxus

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:25 pm
umm sry but im not quite sure if im in this clan...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:01 pm
Gaia username: Kessaria Aurion
Character name: Aura Boriealis
Title: Innocent Shine
Number: Not quite number, they gave her initials instead. A.I.
(So It'd sound like Member Dot Ay Eye.)
Appearance: ||She has amber colored eyes though, NOT crimson..||
Aura

Bio: Born from the light of Kingdom hearts, She's something--er someone known as an A.I. Meaning Arising Infinity. She is a light being with the power to create hearts (Not on will), and free people from the darkness. Thats why..the Organization XIII needed her to join. By order, The XIII members are FORBIDDEN to take her heart. She spends most of her time, Reading, Drawing Manga/ Anime (Or just drawing), or singing..sometimes cooking, but there was once a time she nearly burnt her own house down..but then again she was only 8 at the time.. She's actually pretty good with cooking, yet Aura is quite clumsy.
Weapons: Keyblade:: Bond of Flames, Her own powers, able to control the element of light, able to create hearts, yet not on will, able to 'restore' a heart.

AURA IS MY CHARACTER, SHE IS COPYRIGHTED! IF YOU COPY/BORROW ANY PART OF THIS CHARACTER IN ANY WAY I WILL REPORT YOU. And it's also called playgerism and you can be sent to jail for it.. AURA IS THE CHARACTER I HAVE ALWAYS USED.

Thanks. BTW
Disclaimer: The pic's not mine though. So that you can use for whatever..

Le Jeune Maitre

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSilentSchemerZ3R0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:05 am
Name: Zero
Title: The Silent Schemer (It's a mix of Lexeaus and Zexion's title, so don't harass me about it!)
Weapon: Dual Katanas
Power: Ability to control light and dark, time, and fire
Appearance: Exactly like Zexion, but some differences...
1. Black hair with red highlights
2. Dual katanas
3. Cross necklace
4. Red eyes

Update coming up later...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:03 pm
Name: Kiraxa (Kira)
Nickname: Fiery Loner
Weapon: a sword that she can change into an archer's bow
Element: Fire (has total control over it...usually)
Appearance: ...I'll get it up...eventually...  

Akira Shinji

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:07 am
[PC] Chaos
LightPinkAngel

shino is a b***h..in dothack

im an atoli fan check my sig.

though i wil admit that that is the first hot pic of shino ive seen

u should join my dot hack guild

also in sig, just clikc atoli

I hate Shino too(you have no idea how much), but I liked this pic so I used it.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff