PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:47 am
To the point?  

lycoris_moon29

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:41 am
lycoris_moon29
To the point?

Oh, we were just agreeing of what you've said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:06 pm
I got that...but I felt my post said nothing...(I was just typing stuff...)  

lycoris_moon29

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:34 pm
@ lycoris_moon29

I think there is reasonable belief that Sora is at least Bi. He's a strong person, and has enough love for two people, and all of his friends too. Riku and Kairi both care a lot about Sora.

But, with the whole Disney thing, they might've kept plugging Kairi in to throw off the suspicions of a Sora/Riku relationship. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:19 pm
It's like I said, Disney don't want homo or bi in the theme. They think it will ruin the company and gives "bad morality."  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:22 pm
Hm...That is so true. Thats why i love reading RikuxSoraxKairi stories. They are so cute and show off the the threesome's love.

Disney doesn't like homos. But they dont realize how gay their characters act sometimes. Not that i'm saying i dont like Disney! I LOVE DISNEY! THEY MADE ALL MY FAV MOVIES! I have a Pocahontas poster in my room! NO! I have one under it! So TWO! And I was just watching Aladdin!

Eheh...Yeh...Sora is bi. He likes hugging girls (And daydreaming about them...). And he likes crying over hot guys. lol.

Riku was right. Sora is a sap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:06 am
Its not Sora's fault that he comes off a bit...odd, he's just a poor victom of Disney productions, fourced to live in a Square Enix world cry . Plus, his mind set is still probably a little fourteen year old considering the fact that he was fourteen when he was put to sleep, then wakes up two years later with sore feet and a scratchy voice. You think some one would be a bit curious as to why their pants wouldn't fit anymore after taking just a short nap.

But not Sora, oh no, he's just like "WEEEE I just woke up from a mysterious slumber and I have no idea how I got here. WOOOT"

*sigh* such a silly goose. 3nodding  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:52 pm
Um, Medevilgirl. It was one year, not two years that Sora was sleeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:04 pm
Medevilgirl
Its not Sora's fault that he comes off a bit...odd, he's just a poor victom of Disney productions, fourced to live in a Square Enix world cry . Plus, his mind set is still probably a little fourteen year old considering the fact that he was fourteen when he was put to sleep, then wakes up two years later with sore feet and a scratchy voice. You think some one would be a bit curious as to why their pants wouldn't fit anymore after taking just a short nap.

But not Sora, oh no, he's just like "WEEEE I just woke up from a mysterious slumber and I have no idea how I got here. WOOOT"

*sigh* such a silly goose. 3nodding

LMAO! I know...I would ask more questions. Not jump out of the pod and hug his friends. You would think he wouldn't think to hug them. He would ask why he's tehre/ They never really did thank Namine.  

lycoris_moon29

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:17 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Um, Medevilgirl. It was one year, not two years that Sora was sleeping.

Hehe sweatdrop , my bad, but same difference  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:27 pm
lol sora's gay biggrin  

Divine Zim

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:59 pm
Jisen Meizuki
GonZilla107

No, I think he's talking about that girl (I think her name is Rai) who was hanging out with Seifer, not Marluxia.
Its not Rai,he is a boy...its Fuu

My mistake. My brain wasn't function after studying too much for the midterm. And KN, you're right. I forgot about Olette.no they arnt origionaly

rai (raijin) is FF8
fuu (fujin) is also FF8

larxene
kairi
Namine
Olette

Jisen Meizuki
And no, I'm not saying that Jack Sparrow is gay. I would say that Jack Sparrow is an....... unique pirate from the rest of the pirates.)
no jack sparrow isnt gay...johnny depp is

fallen_witch
You have what is called religion tolerance. If only more people had it. I'm not a Christian myself. In fact, with what I believe, I'll be going straight to Hell for. Still, not to be mean, but the Christian religion is a little messed up. Think about it. If God loves everyone, why are homosexuals any different? If God didn't like homosexuals, then why did he make the love two people of the same sex share? If God didn't like homosexuals, then why are they here?

I'm not saying all Christians are bad. In fact, I have a true statement from a Protestan( I can't spell, sorry) minister. My mother told him about an agrument I got into one day with my father, who's a homophobe. These were the ministers' words: "Gay people do not deserve our hatred; they should instead receive our love. They're fighting their own war out there, and they need all the love they can get."
God doesnt dislike the homosexuals, he dislikes the sin of homosexuality. also if you beleive that homosexuality is a sin then there isnt a spusial love between the to, but more of a sexual perveted lust. thats what christians beleive. if someone says god doesnt love homosexuals then they are lieing, cus god loves all people but not the sin they commit.
fallen_witch
That is weird. Your friends probably believe that cause apparently, the Bible states that it should be a man and woman. But that's where the loophole is. It says 'should', not 'can only ever be'.
I wish people at my school were a little more like your friends. Almost everyone here is a homophobe, are against homosexuals, and against them getting married. I don't care if they don't want them to get married, that's their own opinion. But at least they accept homosexuals.
also the bible doest say the words "it should be between a man and a woman" it clearly states that 2 men or 2 women is a sin

as for the catholic faith, they started on a misinterpretation of Jesus's words so you can never beleive fully what they say. as for going to hell, it doesnt matter whether or not you religion has a hell what matters is if your religion was right at the end of your life and this world. also if christion, beleivein that homosexuality is ok wont send you to hell once you have acepted jesus as your personal savior you are gaurenteed to go to heaven no matter what you say think or do afterwards. if christianity is correct that is how it is, however using the word christianity can be difficult, with all the cults and different denominations, its hard to tell what you beleive by saying its christian especaily when some denominations were formed by an scewing of another denominations beleifes, or a misinterpretation.

in my beleifes i do not aggree with homosexuality and i beleive it is a sin but i have nothing against the people themselves and i beleive that God can love the people while hating their sins, and gives them chances to turn their life around. so dont call ema gay basher or homophobe as i work with a homo and hes a cool guy i just choose to disagree with his lifstyle.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Well, I have a few gay friends, and I'm christian, but I don't consider it as a sin, and I don't disagree with how they live. Actually, I don't think it is a chosen lifestyle, but just natural urges, just like when a guy likes a girl, or vis-versa. Just by saying that, I don't understand why people think it's a sin, just because the Bible "supposedly" says it is. The Bible is just a guide to life, not a rule book. For some reason I think they added that in their to spread one or many peoples' hate towards homosexuals... That's right, I'm bagging on the higher-ups stare I'm totally comfortable with their company... as long as they don't hit on me...  

pwnd_by_twlt

DaWnNoTdUsK

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:25 pm
[PC] Chaos
Jisen Meizuki
GonZilla107

No, I think he's talking about that girl (I think her name is Rai) who was hanging out with Seifer, not Marluxia.
Its not Rai,he is a boy...its Fuu

My mistake. My brain wasn't function after studying too much for the midterm. And KN, you're right. I forgot about Olette. no they arnt origionaly

rai (raijin) is FF8
fuu (fujin) is also FF8

larxene
kairi
Namine
Olette

Yeah Fuu is from FF 8 and rais a guy, I keep thinking theres 5 original girls from KH don't konw where i'm getting the 5th one from  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff