Parents xD
  Complete Strangers
  No one at all.
View Results

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:19 pm
they die end of story  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:02 am

Nooo, they can't die. D: They just can't! BOHOO!

How 'bout... They'll become Nobodies of some other fellows? Like, when a strong-hearted dude loses his heart so powerful Nobody is born and it takes a humanform and it'll look like and have same abilities than for ex. Saïx but has just different name? <:'D Guh.

That sounded stupid.. But that may be! D:

Zizima

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:48 am
Zizima

How 'bout... They'll become Nobodies of some other fellows? Like, when a strong-hearted dude loses his heart so powerful Nobody is born and it takes a humanform and it'll look like and have same abilities than for ex. Saïx but has just different name? <:'D Guh.

sweatdrop ..... To be honest, that does sound stupid. After all, they can't just transfer themselves to one body to the next. And also, other people who lose their hearts would become themselves, not the original Organization themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:58 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Zizima

sweatdrop ..... To be honest, that does sound stupid. After all, they can't just transfer themselves to one body to the next. And also, other people who lose their hearts would become themselves, not the original Organization themselves.

Bless meh great theories! :'DD I'm just desperate. XD

But they do not die. D: I'll make up some other stupid theory.

Zizima

kabuto_Js

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:23 pm
i think they can only die if heartless disappear like sora already made a nobody wat if he got turned into a heartless again?
its like malefisent they come back after a certain amount of time because there are heartless everywhere
the solder that looks like roxas is probably from really soon after sora was turned into a heartless thats why he was deafeated so easily  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:21 pm
I wouldn't say they die. They are only the body left over from a heartless person. Remember? When an individual loses their heart, a nobody is created, but if the person had a strong will- their body, the leftover shell carries on with the will of the individual.
The body can be broken, but without a heart, could it really live to begin with? I think Nobodies can only die once the heart is returned. Untill then, broken bodies are returned to the darkness and nothingness from whence they came untill the bodies will causes it to rise again. If a person's will can carry on without a heart, what makes you think it will die?  

Doxu

R0XASXIII

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:16 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:10 pm
Well I get this weird impression that they don't really die because of two hints:

{SPOILER on the second half.}

One was from the KHII game itself. After you finally infiltrate the Organization XIII's hideout, and beat a few of the members, you reach a certain room that contains the members' "graves". If you look carefully around the room and the way that it is designed, there are these strange looking vines that course their way from the tombs to the final doorway at the other side of the room.

Even more bizarre than that is the fact that they eerily pulsate some odd glowing substance from these graves to the doorway.

This specific scene seems to have a connection to one of the secret clips in the final mix (or one of the other sets of secret editions that were sent from Japan.) When Xemnas enters the same area where Tron's world is, there is a secret basement that apparently only he is capable of entering. There could be others who could do that, but right now he is the only known one with access to it.

Anyway, once he goes down into the secret basement, he passes through a hallway full of dungeon like rooms. Looking more carefully you see that they are all chained, contain some kind of computer-like keyboard, and so on and so forth. There seems to be quite a lot, possibly a certain number of them. They all seem to connect once again to the final room at the end where Xemnas greets a pile of armor who he calls his "old friend".

All these I feel have a connection to the Organization XIII members, why they are there, what happens to them when they "die", and the true purpose of that room called "Proof of Existence". The way each member reacted to their "deaths" is somewhat vague, but you can be sure from the ones like Demyx that they are receive a fate much worse than death.  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

Netral21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:59 am
NOBODIES CANNOT DIE!!! EVER!!! DK  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:38 pm
...no...and hello everyone! n_n  

Jazzy Okami

Dapper Gawker

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Healer 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

anima noctis

Dapper Elder

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:50 pm
][Roxas][
well Since Sora, Kairi and riku have be reincarnated into the 3 soliders you seen in kh 3 maybe the org will also but with diffrent names or voices.This is Just a wild guess though.

no sora, riku and kairi are only sub-PC's in KH3 there are 3 new characters but i dont no their names.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:44 am
jargosensei123
][Roxas][
well Since Sora, Kairi and riku have be reincarnated into the 3 soliders you seen in kh 3 maybe the org will also but with diffrent names or voices.This is Just a wild guess though.

no sora, riku and kairi are only sub-PC's in KH3 there are 3 new characters but i dont no their names.

That would be Ven, Aqua, and Terra.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:52 am
I also think its possible that they didn't really die.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:21 am
nobodies cant truly die
they would just fade back to Castle Oblivion  

Erufite Mythlis
Crew

Jyxmere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:24 am
junkatzdollXIII
nobodies cant truly die
they would just fade back to Castle Oblivion

Castle Oblivion was created by Org XIII to trap and gain control over Sora so he would destroy Heartless and create Kingdom Hearts. and, as we all know, this failed.

and since Nobody's dont exist, i dont see how they can die. all members of Org XIII that were in KH2 said that Nobodies didnt exist at one point or another. how do you die if you never really lived?

i know people will say that their "Sombody" lived, and i agree with that statement. but the Nobody is a completely different personality. i consider Sora and Roxas 2 separate people.

and i dont believe Namine is Kairi's Nobody. cuz "Namine" is in no way an anagram of "Kairi". she might not even be a Nobody, but possibly a Mindless/Souless  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff