Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Extreme Backstage Area. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:01 pm
The Phantom stood backstage with a sort of impatient look on his face... Never a good sign.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:58 pm
*Khali walked around, muttering to himself.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

brad013

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:41 pm
Raven walked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 pm
JayLightning
The Phantom stood backstage with a sort of impatient look on his face... Never a good sign.

*Heyman approached him.*

Do you want a match with a monster?  

Rich Harden Oakland A

Pharaoh Ramases

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:11 pm
((I think it's a good time to do this.))

*Poisin walks into the arena, holding his pitchfork and a duffel bag and wearing his sunglasses, looking around*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:41 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning

*Heyman approached him.*

Phantom looked at Heyman before he let out a sigh, "Explain yourself, Paul." he told him. He wanted to know which 'monster' he was talking about.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:53 pm
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning

*Heyman approached him.*

Phantom looked at Heyman before he let out a sigh, "Explain yourself, Paul." he told him. He wanted to know which 'monster' he was talking about.

You know who Umaga is?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:15 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning

*Heyman approached him.*

You know who Umaga is?

"Umaga..." Phantom repeated Heyman before he nodded, "You want me to take out this Samoan bulldozer?" he asked.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:22 pm
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning

*Heyman approached him.*

You know who Umaga is?

"Umaga..." Phantom repeated Heyman before he nodded, "You want me to take out this Samoan bulldozer?" he asked.
If you're up for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:00 am
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning

*Heyman approached him.*

You know who Umaga is?

If you're up for it.
"Up for it? I am here to make a hit list. I have took out a true star of ECW, Sandman.. I will do the same to Umaga," Phantom said as he smirked.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:05 pm
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning

You know who Umaga is?

If you're up for it.
"Up for it? I am here to make a hit list. I have took out a true star of ECW, Sandman.. I will do the same to Umaga," Phantom said as he smirked.
Just as well. Soon, you will be facing the Great Khali.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:24 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning
Rich Harden Oakland A
JayLightning

You know who Umaga is?

If you're up for it.
Just as well. Soon, you will be facing the Great Khali.

Phantom stared at Heyman for a moment, "... If that is the case, then I will have to discover more ways to torture the human body... Paul, you are trying to awaken a truely... possessed... spirit.."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 pm
*The Great Khali walked around.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Mr. Six was walking around backstage until he bumped into something. He stumbled back then looked up at a.... Giant?! He backed away some as he stared at Khali..  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:54 pm
JayLightning
Mr. Six was walking around backstage until he bumped into something. He stumbled back then looked up at a.... Giant?! He backed away some as he stared at Khali..

*Khali shook his head as he threw down the ECW Championship.*  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games