Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
DVD Idea.Disk 1 UPDATED THE FIRST disk is up. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the DVD disk 1 side 1?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
no
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:04 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Just cool it, everyone.
Woah dude, everythings cool when you're Kronik.
I dig you. xd
Everyone does bro, I'm the best thing since Sliced Bread...which would make me the real Sliced Bread #2

If you say so. xd Who's that chick in your signature? Is that your sister? eek
Like I'd be tapping my sister xd Nah, that's Metalhead...she's on gaia in the PWG....not an active rp'er though  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Kronik
Rich Harden Oakland A
Just cool it, everyone.
Woah dude, everythings cool when you're Kronik.
I dig you. xd
Everyone does bro, I'm the best thing since Sliced Bread...which would make me the real Sliced Bread #2

If you say so. xd Who's that chick in your signature? Is that your sister? eek
Like I'd be tapping my sister xd Nah, that's Metalhead...she's on gaia in the PWG....not an active rp'er though

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:17 pm
The worst and best wrestlers that's been in this guild
DVD Disk 1 Best rp in the WWF guild
(Regular copyright stuff right here.)

Welcome to the W.W.F. DVD..This DVD is being sponsor buy the WWE/TNA/ECW cd..And Snickers. Now back to the DVD .My name is Jed ,I’m the host of this dvd, right now we are going to talk about some of the greatest wrestler ever. Whether it was Randy Orton, or GBL, Blaze, or even Lita. Superstars Now and then are consider the best in the world, because the is only one WWF guild. So let move to our list. The first superstar I would like to comment on is Edge(Leprechaun86) The Rated -R superstar This superstar is good at doing what he does. He has been here since the beginning, he’s been in the hall of Fame. He original Debuted on Monday December 6, 2004. ”::Edge walks into the arena for the first time in over a week. He appears banged up, beaten, and quite pissed off. He storms through the hallways towards his office::”After that post it was set, his name was put in the books, he would soon take the title of greatest wrestler.(win the world title.) After his debut he walked around for a while, and then he started a feud with Rhamm.In the first match Rhamm grab edge leg , put it in a chair, and then stomped on it. Sure that message wasn’t meant for edge, but it was in fact for HBK...::Eventually, Edge can stand no more, and he blacks out:: ..(Corollaresse)*Lita comes into the arena and sees Edge blacked out on the floor. She runs to him and drops to her knees beside him.* ..Jed stops the footage and begin to talk again. Right here was one of the first examples of Edge and lita, who in the future would be married. Now lets go back to the film.. (few days later) ::Edge wakes in the hospital. His leg is up in a sling and is heavily wrapped. THe first word out of his mouth is :: Rhamm..... ::He clenches his fists and the heart monitor begins to beep faster: sad OmegaMavado/The Maverick Jet)*Mav walks into Edges room*
"I see you've come to. Im sure the only thing on ur mind is Rhamm. Well I usually don’t take sides , but I have a match against him and we've always been rivals. Anyway the point is that Ill be watching your back in case this happens again. As soon as ur back on your feet you should request a match with Rhamm....something insane..to get your revenge...I know you want it badly..." While they were talking unknowing it Rhamm was watching them in a storage,soon after wards he would go to the ring and cut a promo.

*Rhamm appears on the screen*
I have a message for the entire WWF.

As most of you know by now, I put Edge in the hospital. The same Edge that was a mentor to me. The same Edge that was a friend to me. Me and Edge were an unstoppable force together. But, he decided to take his power too far and it killed what we had been creating: a dominant force together.

He killed the Brood, not Shawn Michaels. He went over my head and the heads of the few remaining members that were fighting for him and put it on the line in a singles match. Because of that attitude of his, mine changed.

I thought Edge was my friend and that he trusted me. But, he didn't trust me enough to even hold the tag team belts together. He lost those in a singles match as well.

Am I sorry for what I did to Edge? No. Maverick--you're going to feel that same pain tomorrow that Edge went through. Maybe even worse.

I am the best in this business. And I.....will......not.........stop until that belt of yours, Michaels, is back around my waist.

This is a warning to anyone who gets in my path: get out of it. If you don't, you'll end up next to Edge. And Edge--you can throw whatever match you want at me. Cage, strap, ladder, table.....I don't care. I'll fight in them all. And I'll prove that I.....stand.......alone.

(A few more days past..Jay(foo fighter 13)and Rhamm would soon begin to fight each other, lita start to walk around and then Jay grabbed a hammer and grabs lita and then takes a the hammar and smashes lita hand as she is pinned up against the wall. Rhamm then turned on jay and attacked him, then a day or so go by. When ..)

::Edge watches the days events, and he is livid. He appears on every monitor in the back. He is shown only from his chest up::

Jay, Rhamm! What the two of you have done is inexcusable. I can't believe that you two ***-clowns have to prove yourselves by beating up a woman. But know this, that woman is MINE! And I will get my revenge. But I won't wait until my return IN THE RUMBLE to come for you two. That is why, next week on Raw, Rhamm will take on Jay in a weapon of choice match. Each man will be allowed to bring one weapon to ringside, and those two weapons will be completely legal. And so you two actually beat the hell out of each other, the winner will face the World Heavyweight Champion at the Royal Rumble PPV, while the loser will have to enter the rumble at Number 1.

::Edge smirked:: And gentlemen, watch your backs. ::The camera pulls back to reveal that Edge is standing up, with no cast on:: Rhamm looked some what surprised..(after a few days.) Rhamm would get a title shot for the title against Kage. He then would win the title.. (I will be giving you all that famous match after wards(it has been digitally remastered.)After the match New superstars were born such as Undertaker, kane .But back to edge , after rhamm world title match .Edge watched the match ::Edge sits in his office, having forfeited his brand-spanking new TV title to the unification process. He watches the days matches and nods in approval:: ..Then a match with HBK kane and rey, edge would later say, so the monster can be tamed..
::Edge sits in his office, the monitors flicker and he appears:: Shawn, you've pushed too far this time. Making a match for Lita against Kane in the Cell? Not good in my book, not good at all. So, I take it upon myself to name a special guest referee, Me. ::
(Lita.)*stands in the brood locker room watching tapes of Kane. Turns it off and leans against the wall, lost in thought*

(Rich.)*HBK's entrance music hit the arena and the Showstopper came out with a microphone in his hand.*
So, lover boy Edge wants to be the special guest referee in Lita's match.
That's okay because it will no longer be a Kane vs. Lita match. It will be Kane vs. Lita and Edge in a Hell in a Cell Handicap match at Survivor Series. If Kane win the match, he will become the number 1 contender for the United States title, but if the team of Edge and Lita somehow defeat Kane, then Edge will have first crack at the IC champion for his belt.
It's simple folks. There is no chance in hell that Edge can win this one.

* D-X's entrance music hit and Michaels went backstage.* The while later..

Pharoah Ramases Wrote:
*walks around backstage after hearing HBK's speech and comes across Michaels in the hall*
Don't bet against Edge. He can win some big time matches.
(Rich)Don't worry about Edge. Just worry about me and your World Title!

Lita then would talk to kane.they didn’t want to have the match and then HBK said.”(rich.)
*HBK walked in.*
If Kane wins this match, then he will be the number 1 contender for the US championshp. If Edge wins, then he will be number 1 contender for the IC championship. (A few days later.)

* Sexy Boy's entrance music hit the arena and HBK came out on stage with a microphone.*
Thank you, Rey. Thank you for stripping me of that Intercontinental title.
You see, a wrestler can have at most two belts at once in the WWF and now that you have taken the IC belt, I am free to pursue other titles like the World Heavyweight Title.
Rhamm, you better watch your back because I can strike at any given moment and leave you lying in a pool of your own blood. I am coming back for my title, the WWF World Heavyweight Title, and I will not rest until it is back to where it belongs, around my waist!
*Shawn Michaels's entrance music hit once more and the Showstopper went backstage.*
Edge then would be walking backstage when ,HBK tries to jump him and they fight in a hardcore match for the tag titles..Edge would pretty much man handle HBK in this match. HBk would then be taken to the hospital. Edge was handed the tag titles to.

*a camera focuses on Rhamm in the Brood locker room, watching tapes of HBK's matches with the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder*

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn. You just don't get it, do ya? A couple of weeks ago, we had a match for this title and you ended up with your face planted in the mat. Then, you manage to get a hold of the IC belt, but you lost that to a cruiserweight. And, most recently, you lost your tag team championship to Edge. You've been going downhill ever since you faced me. Face facts, Shawn: you're washed up.

I, however, am at the top of my game. I've never felt better. Last week, I beat the beast, Rage, to retain this title. If Rage can't stop me, why do you think you can?

Remember, Shawn. History always has a way of repeating itself.

*the camera turns to show the final moments of Rhamm vs. HBK on the TV*
(Now riches promo.)
JR: We just receive news that HBK had a receive a concussion by that vicious attack from Edge, but he would return to the WWF on Survivor Series.

King: Who will be the temporary general manager of Smackdown?

* "I am a real life American!" These words echoed through the arena as a familar music hit the Titatron. Suddenly, the legend Hollywood Hulk Hogan came out, wearing his red and yellow Hulkamania shirt. The crowd jumped out of their seats and started to cheer. Some of them screamed Hogan's favorite slogans while others started a "Hulkamania" chant. The twelve-time World Heavyweight Champion smiled at the crowd and put hand on his right ear lope. Then he put his hand on his other ear lope and then entered the ring. He walked up to a stage crew member and grabbed a microphone.*

Hollywood Hulk Hogan is back, Jack!

I have been named the interim general manager of Smackdown about three days until Survivor Series. After taht HBK Shawn Michaels will take over.

I love the crowd, but unfortunately I can't stay here permanently. Yet, I'll tell you what: The Hulkster will definitely be in action and he will participate in at least one match!

My opponent in that match had better watch out because whatcha gonna do, brother? Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?!

* Hogan's entrance music hit once more and The Hulkster started to rip his shirt apart to the delight of the crowd. Then he did his taunt again and went backstage.*
(later.)

::Edge sits in his office as the camera focuses on him. There has been a shake-up within the World Wrestling Federation. Shawn Michaels is currently on an indefinate leave of absence, and is currently no longer on the active roster. Which means two things. There is no World Heavyweight Champion, and there is no General Manager of SmackDown! This presents a problem. Of course, I could just claim the belt, or I could give it to the man who is next in line for a shot, Maverick. However, I feel that it is wrong to just be handed a title. Titles should be earned, especially the one which represents the best in our business. So, therefore, we're going to decide our champion the way it was meant to be determined, with a fight. Any man who wishes the World Heavyweight title, should come see me in my office. However, if any of you puts your hands on me, not only will your shot at the title be rejected, but you will be suspended.

Now, on to the second topic, who will be our next SmackDown! General Manager? Well, there are several canidates to choose from, so why should I pick? This year, the winner of the Royal Rumble will not only become the number one contender for a World Title shot at Wrestlemania, but he will also become one of the most powerful men backstage when he becomes GM of SmackDown!
::Edge pushes an empty sheet of paper in front of him:: Come and get it. ::The camera zooms in to see that it is the sign-up list for the Rumble::

*Rhamm waits until Edge has left then signs up*
Nobody's getting that title before me.
*looks at Maverick*
That shouldn't be too hard.
*walks off*
"I gotta respect your confidence....but don’t get too confident...you'll lose if you do that...You cant knock me around like you did the others..." ..
Jed thank you for joinning us on side one of disk one. We have found this match in the vaults. Rhamm v.s. Rage for the world title. I would also like to note that one side 2 of disk one, we will have interviewed from some superstar, side 2 disk 1 will come soon.

(It goes rage then Rhamm.)

.*the bell rings and Rage circles around then goes for the lock up*
*Rhamm locks up with the beast, then throws a knee towards Rage's midsection*
*takes the blow then bends over then goes for a small tackle*
*Rhamm falls down to the mat, holding his ribs a little from pain*
*punches his head 4 times but before he coudl again the ref pulled him off and rage spit in the Ref's face and glared at him then slowly started to turn around*
*Rhamm starts to get up, keeping his eyes on Rage and holding his ribs slightly. When he gets up, he begs Rage to come attack him*
*glares at him and just circles around *
*circles around, then moves in for a lockup*
*they lock up and he tries to ram his hip into Rhamms stomach*
*Rhamm feels the blow on his ribs, but tries not to show it as he goes for a headlock on Rage*
*the headlock connects and Rage goes crazy trying to get loose, he attempts a elbow to the ribs again*
*feels the pain, but continues to hold on, trying to get an advantage*
*he puts his hand on Rhamms back and tries to pick him up doing an angle slam*
*the maneuver connects, and Rhamm is on the mat, holding his back*

*goes to rhamm and kicks his ribs twice and the walsk into the corner and bends over waiting for rhamm to get up*
*Rhamm slowly gets up using the ropes and faces Rage, trying to fight the pain off*
*runs as fast as he can as soon as he got up and goes for a spear known as the exploder*
*as Rage nears, Rhamm jumps up, hoping Rage's momentum sends him outside*
*before he left the ground he saw him move so he stayed up but flipped over the ropes, he held on and got back in and turned rhamm around and tried to kick his gut*
*using his instincts, he grabs Rage's foot. Rhamm pulls Rage in and tries to prepare him for a Rock Bottom*
*he quickly jumped as high as he could and went for an enzuiguri but missed purpously and landed on hsi two hands and kicked him like a donkey with both legs*
*Rhamm feels the kick on his ribs and falls back, goes down to one knee, and holds his ribs*
*he kicks him in the ribs and grabs his back and tried to throw him onto his right shoulder*
*Rhamm slips behind the giant and throws a couple of forearms into Rage's back*
*he slammed hsi ribs into Rhamms stomach once again as he turned aroudn then went for a spear right after*
*holds his ribs, but sees Rage coming and goes for a drop-toe hold*
((Don't know what that is))*he misses Rhamm and bounces off the ropes, and goes for another hit but a tackle this time*
((Drop-toe hold is where my legs go around your leg forcing you to land face down on the mat.))
*Rhamm catches him and attempts a belly-to-belly suplex*
*it connects and he barely flies but he lands on the back of his neck and his feet up on the ropes he holds his damaged head and rolls around*
*Rhamm quickly pulls Rage more center and goes for a pin*

*..2*he kicked out and pushed rhamm off of him into the air and slowly stood up one hand on his neck*
*Rhamm looks surprised at the amount of strength Rage showed. He quickly gets up and goes for a clothesline on the beast*
*he got hit and fell but grabbed his arm and flipped him down along with him*
*Rhamm hits the mat face first, but quickly starts beating on Rage*
Ref: 1....2....
((You're counting on the hits right?))*takes the beating and starts hitting back with little mroe momentum*

((Yes.))
*Rage and Rhamm exchange blows until the ref finally pulls Rhamm off. Rhamm pushes the ref aside and goes back on the offensive*
((is this no Disqualification?))*he picks Rhamm up on his shoulder and goes for a spienbuster*
((Noble? You can answer that more knowingly than I can.))
*the spinebuster connects in the middle of the ring*
*he picks him up on hsi shoudler and attempts one more*
*the spinebuster connects againt, but, as he goes down, he tries to hold onto Rage's head and deliver a DDT as well*
*he gets hit by it but just skahes it off and goes for a pin and grabs his pant's pulling trying to get it over with*
...1...(rage)
2.....(rhamm)
*instinctively, Rhamm brings his shoulder up before the third hand falls. Rhamm then starts crawling towards the ropes to pick himself up*
*he walsk over to him and goes for a german suplex*
*blocks the German with is foot and elbows Rage's head trying to release the hold*
*he lets go but bends down and goes for a back drop*
*Rhamm flips over Rage, turns him around and sets him up for the F-5*
((I've got to go soon. If the F-5 connects, I win. If it doesn't, you win. Sound good?))
*he struggles and he conencts the move but rage slammed him along with him both getting same amount of damage done he puts one hand over him trying to pin him*1...2...((you decided if you kick out then you cna pin me and you win))
*Rhamm manages to get the shoulder up just before the hand falls down. He slowly starts to get up holding his ribs*
*rhamm slowly picks Rage up and he catches him off guard F-5ing him*
*it connects and rage lays there motionless*
*rhamm pins*1...2...3...
Lilain:Here's your winner and still the Heavy Weight Champion Rhamm
Ref:*hands him title*
*Rhamm holds his title and his ribs and starts leaving the ring, but notices Rage getting up. He goes back in and offers his hand as a show of respect*
((G2g. Cya round.))
*he shakes his hand looking at him*((I guess I'll be back here in a hour, good match, later))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:51 pm
((Im suprised im actually in this but pleased to be a part of it...althoguh I have come and go very often))  

The Maverick Jet

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:58 pm
The Maverick Jet
((Im suprised im actually in this but pleased to be a part of it...althoguh I have come and go very often))
yeah, but you were in the regular thread , and did some posting, in fact you joined the guild, so be happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:33 pm
((ha yeah....i just was suprised that something from sooo long ago wouldve been uncovered))  

The Maverick Jet

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:20 pm
The Maverick Jet
((ha yeah....i just was suprised that something from sooo long ago wouldve been uncovered))
Yeah that was the one thing ask rich for..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:34 pm
I've got the most improved mosty done(disk three, but i'm sicking disk 2 right now, be back saturday or so to finish disk 3.)  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:48 pm
Side 2 disk 1.

Good day.My name is Jed an I’m the host of WWF DVD The worst and the best of the Greatest superstar ever, right now your on Side 2, so if you think this is side one you might want to flip over..I’ll wait a minute..Jed sits down in a chair, and says, ooo your looking for Side two. Ok then Well where we left off was when Edge put a clipboard up and it was for the royal rumble. (P.s. Lita was voted #1 diva wrestler, and Key was second, Lita voted for her.)Well I’m going to be skipping that info, when I asked the owner if I could some of that footage , he got mad at me(could find it.) And yelled, say he would cut the dvd idea..But any ways let skipp right toward the Hall of fame. Which dates back to March 13
“Host of the Hall of fame HBK”

Tonight's first inductee is a very dear friend and like all friends, we have our differences. Please welcome the Master of the Ring, Edge!
*HBK and the others started to clap.*

"You Think You Know Me..."
::The strobe lights hit on the stage and Edge makes his way out to his entrance theme::
*HBK extended his hand toward Edge.*
::Reluctantly, Edge shook the hand of the Heartbreak Kid::
*HBK took two steps back and waited for Edge to make his speech.*

::Edge stepped to the podium::
I'm not going to come up here and tell you about my career, if it wasn't deserving, I wouldn't be here. Instead, i'm here to tell you all that the ride isn't over for me. Starting at Wrestlemania, the Edgeheads will see a rejuvinated GM of Raw. I'm pumped, and in the best shape of my life. Come hell or high water, I promise all of you, I will once again enter the World Heavyweight Championship picture. And I also promise that I will earn it. So tonight, I say to all the world, bring it on.

*HBK smiled.*
Our next inductee is Rhamm.
::Edge stepped away from the podium::
*Godsmack's "I Stand Alone" hits and Rhamm, wearing a suit and dark sunglasses, comes out with his belt on his shoulder. He walks over towards both Edge and HBK and offers his hand to both* ::Edge shakes his hand, glancing only once at the World Title::
*Rhamm shakes his hand and notices Edge looking at the belt, then steps up to the podium and removes his sunglasses*

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is a great honor today to be inducted into the WWF Hall of Fame. I've worked long and hard to get to where I am and to earn what I have, as have the other 4 inductees. The hours of torment on the mat, the numerous hours of training, the friends we've made and the enemies we've made......so much work that I can't express. But, right now, I'm at the top of my game and I guarantee that, though I'm in the Hall of Fame, I'm going to be here for years to come. Thank you.

*Rhamm steps down*

*HBK smiled and shook his hand.*
Our next inductee is Lita!
“No you don't know what its like... Welcome to my life."
*Lita comes out and makes her way to the ring, taking her time. She smiles and steps inside, over the second rope.*
::Edge is there waiting, he sits on the second rope and lifts the top one for her smiling::
*Once in the ring, Lita gave Edge a quick kiss and then continued over to where HBK was standing, offering her hand*
*Michaels shook it.*
*Lita stepped up to the podium*

"Alright, being one of the first few superstars to enter the hall of fame is definitely one of the greatest highlights anyone could ever dream of having. I can only think of two things that measure up... Having the gold over your shoulder, and someone who's behind you all the way. So far I've had all three. I just want to thank everyone who helped me get this far. Going down is not an option for me, so be prepared to see me at the top."
*She steps down again and goes to wait with Edge*
::Edge returns the kiss and holds her hand as they wait for the next inductee::
(Back to to jed in the DVD room.)
I loved that, hell I sometimes dream I will be in the hall of fame next to those superstars.Ok let move on past the Hall of fame.Lets move to some qoutes by our faithful WWE superstars.
Randy Orton said this about him.” I think the best wrestler is Edge who was on board on first few days of the opening of the WWF. He had a lot to offer to the thread and he helped the guild take off. If it weren't for him, the original WWF would die on the spot.” ok for you people that just started to watch the DVD Thread and guilds mean business ok. Big show would also say the same, but short version ,in fact he yelled(lol, at the begin of Edge WWF carea in RL he screamed a lot.”) [And Lita would also like it known that Edge is a sexy beast.] Well lets move to a point were edge would get a #1 contendership at the World title were he faces .The Game HHH.
Mon Dec 19, 2005
Time to play the game
Time to Play the game!
Time to play THE GAME!

The lights are dimed and there are two spotlightlights at the top of the ramp. They go back and forth until HHH is seen holding a water bottle in his right hand. He is looking down as the crowd explodes with cheers and jeers. He is wearing his traditional tights.. He looks up and spits water before walking down the ramp. He slowly reached the steps and walked up them. He takes a sip of water and swirls it in his mouth before looking up and misting it in the air. Triple H got in the ring, the lights returning to normal and the music dies out. HHH awaited Edge

::"Conspiracy of One" by the Offspring plays as Edge makes his way through the fog that fills the entranceway and the strobe lights. Wearing a black trench-coat and sunglasses as well as dark blue full legged tights Edge made his way down to the ring and slid in head first. He stands and heads for one of the turnbuckles, gesturing to the crowd before jumping down and removing glasses and coat. The referee calls for the bell::

(It will be HHH, then edge post , and guest people, you will see.)

Triple H watched Edge and walked up to him, going to push him back
::Edge gets right in HHH's face and when Trips pushes him back, Edge steps backwards a couple steps before coming back with a hard right hand to the Game's face::
The Game was punched hard and backed up a few steps before going for a hard right of his own, aiming at the jaw of Edge
::Again falling back a few steps, Edge comes back at HHH with a knee to the midsection::
HHH was caught with the knee to the gut
::Edge raises his arm and brings a clubbing blow down on the kidneys of the Game::
HHH was caught with the shot and fell to his knees
::Edge ran at the ropes, coming back he went for a dropkick to the side of his opponents head::
When Edge cam back, HHH tried to suprise him with a spinebuster
::Edge is caught by the maneuver and is driven hard into the mat::
Hunter mounted Edge and went for some straight right hands to Edge's face
*Randy Orton came out on stage, watching his former mentors.*
::Edge quickly covers up, protecting his face from the onslaught. His left arm jerks straight out giving Triple H a thumb to the eye::
Trips caught the thumb and stood up, the ref telling Edge to watch the eyes. Hunter backed up, holding his eye
:Edge quickly gets to his feet and goes back to work on HHH. He grabs him by the head and attempts to slam him into the turnbuckle:
Hunter's heads bounced off the turnbuckle.
::edge turned him around and went for a shoulder block to his midsection::
The shoulder block connected, temporarily winding Hunter
::Edge lifts the Game onto the top rope in a sitting position, he would then climb to the top going for a Frankensteiner::
Hunter gripped the top ropes so he would remain ontop as Edge would hopeflly flip off
:Edge falls flat on the front side of his body. But that was going to happen anyway, so he was able to get up quickly::
When Edge got up, Hunter dove off for a double Axe handle
::edge drops back down as Hunter's fists smash into his head::
Hunter went to lift Edge's right leg and went to stomp on it
*Jed walked out mad and he went to the announce table and watched who would be the number one contender to his title.*
::edge grabbed at his knee as the Game's foot come down on it, trying to rip it from the grasp of HHH::
Hunter tried to hold on long enough to drop an elbow to the inside knee
::Edge pulls his leg from the Game and holds his knee as he tries to make his way to his feet::

Hunter was up and stalking Edge, and just when Edge was getting to a vertical base, HHH would go for a chop lock on the right knee
*Lita paces at ringside, watching Edge and Triple H.*
*Jed keeps watching taking notes.*
::Edge stumbled forward as his right knee collapses::
Hunter ran against the ropes(the side your facing) and came back for a knee to Edge's face
::As HHH came back, Edge exploded forward kicking off with his good leg going for a spear to the Game::
Hunter was caught off guard from the spear and laid on the mat, holding his ribs
::Edge falls to the mat holding his right knee. He slowly works his way to his feet and tests the weight he can put on his knee. Unable to capitalize on the maneuver:
Hunter slowly rolled on his stomach, using his hands and knees to stand
::Edge approaches the Game as he's getting to his feet and goes for a quick swinging neckbreaker::
When the game was put in the front facelock, HHH tried to back him into a turnbuckle
:Edge hits the turnbuckle with his back, driven by the Game::
Hunter backed up a bit, but went for a hard right hand to Edge
:Edge slumps in the corner, using the ropes to hold himself up::
HHH went for a hard irish whip to the opposite corner.
::edge reversed, sending the game towards the turnbuckle instead::
Hunter hit the buckle hard
::edge followed the Game in with an attempt at a Stinger Splash::
Hunter was spalshed and staggered out of the corner
::edge stalked his opponent, spinning the Game around, Edge went for a kick to the midsection (and if connecting) went for an Edgecution DDT::
Hunter was hit with the ddt, but was able to position himself near the ropes, his head was pounding
::Tucking the Game's arm and hooking the leg closest to the rope, Edge goes for the cover::
HHH rolled off the near shoulder after the two count, it was not his normal powerful kick out.
::Edge stares at the referee, he can't believe the Game kicked out. He walks over to the nearest corner and crouches, waiting for HHH to stand::

Ok stop the Footage.(back to jed in the DVD room.) Ok are that the match was consider a draw on the end of time limit, but for some reason they had both earned a shot at my title at the titme.So lets see if I can find that match.
While I look for it the sponsor what a video played so here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB8ok6m-kPM

the match are gone for record books, but I’ll tell you the winner..It was..it was..Me..Ha,Ha,ha,ha..But anyways soon after that match edge decide to make his retirement.I’ve got footage for that..

Sat Jan 21, 2006

::The familiar strobe lights and fog cloud the entrance way as the Offspring's "Conspiracy of One" begins and the fans rise to their feet. A somber looking Edge emerges from the backstage area and makes his way down to the ring. He climbs into the squared circle asking for a microphone as his music fades. Edge stands in the very center of the ring. He is wearing his trademark black sunglasses with the trenchcoat that Lita gave him over a "Rated R Superstar" T-Shirt::

"I came into the World Wrestling Federation with several goals. My first goal was to become a successful Tag-Team champion. Which I did, twice. My second goal was to capture my first single's championship, which I did shortly after. My third goal was to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Which I did against Shawn Michaels in Madison Square Garden. And my final goal, was to go out when I knew it was time. That time is now.

I have accomplished more in my career than many people could dream of. Two time Tag-Team champion, Intercontinental Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, the most successful General Manager of Raw thus far, a legion of fans, and most importantly, I have had the privelage of working with the most talented superstars to grace the ring. It was an honor to work with such names as Rhamm, Kurt Angle, HBK Shawn Michaels, the Undertaker, Randy Orton, and several others.

But I would be terribly mistaken if I did not acknowledge the woman who had been with me since we first entered the business together. A multi-time women's champion who can do things in this ring that God never intended to be done. A woman whom I love with every ounce of my mind, body, and soul. Lita. I say this with all the feeling in the world, I will miss seeing your face every day more than any body bump, or autograph signing. More than anything else.

One final thing, I would like to thank every single Edge-head out there. Without your support, your cheers or your jeers, I quite literally wouldn't be here and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I came out here every night to make sure that you were entertained, that you left thinking that you had witnessed something special. And I know that I left each arena thinking of what I could do the next night to top myself. I hope you've enjoyed the ride as I have."

::Edge lowers his sunglasses and a tear is running down his cheek. He throws his sunglasses into the crowd and hands the microphone to Lillian. He raises his hands and the crowd explodes. He jumps down from the ring apron and begins to walk up the rampway backwards, letting the emotion of the crowd wash over him before finally disappearing behind the curtain::

(DVD room with Jed sitting and saying.)
In this river of salvation to black, there anit no come back...Wait, was I to late to speak, yes I was and edge did infact return on Smackdown Sun Mar 19, 2006..In a Number 1 contnder match against Jamie.

Before his music could play Jamie ran down but slid into the ring.
"You Think You Know Me"
::Edge emerges from the back and makes his way down to the ring::
Jamie walked around waiting for Edge to move.
::Edge looks around the ring, then locks eyes on his opponent. He circles for a few seconds before going for a collar-elbow tie up::
He felt the elbow and went to knee Edges stomach.
::Edge doubles over as the knee is lifted into his mid-section::
He went to twist to Edges side and push Edges shoulder into the turnbuckle.

::Edge hits the ring post shoulder first. He backs out shaking his arm, trying to get the blood flowing again::
Jamie stood behind Edge and went to dropkick Edge in the back.
::The dropkick sends Edge tumbling to the outside::
Jamie waste no time getting out of the ring. He went for a leg drop onto Edge.
::Edge is able to roll himself out of the way of his falling opponent::
He rubbed the leg breathing as he stood up.
::Edge grabs Madrox by the head and rolls him back into the ring, following after::
*Lita paces back and forth on the floor along one side of the ring as she watches Edge and Jamie.*
Jamie stands and leans on the ropes.
::Edge goes on the offensive, driving a clubbing blow onto the back of Madrox::
Jamie went forward and turned around to Edge. He held his back as he ran at Edge and went for a baseball slide.
::Edge falls to the mat as his leg is taken out from under him::
Jamie went to grab and slam Edges face to the ground.
::Edge grabs his opponents arm and reverses into an armbar::
He fell using his feet to move forward to relive a bit of the pressure.
::Edge tries to turn Jamie onto his stomach. If successful he would attempt to lock in a full-nelson stretch. Sitting on Jamie's back holding his opponent in a full-nelson and pulling::
Jamie taped.

(Jed in the DVD room.)
Right on, I was some what happy edge won,.But ight before the match ....Something happen..

*Godsmack's "I Stand Alone" fills the arena as Rhamm and Crystal, both wearing casual clothes, come out. There is a deafening roar as they stop at the entryway and look out at the crowd before Rhamm puts his arm around Crystal's good shoulder and they walk down and into the ring. Rhamm has his "club" in one hand and a mic in the other*

Rhamm: First off, I'd just like to say that Wrestlemania was great to me this year. Last year was a pain in the neck for me, literally, after losing the WWF title and have a severely sprained neck. But, I came back this year with dominance.

I do have to say something quick to both Edge and Badboy. Edge--fighting you again, this time at 'Mania, was all that the fans could ask for and we delivered that. Badboy--I'll be honest: I had my doubts about you. But you showed that you would be willing to do anything. And, though you did tap out, I have the utmost respect for you.

Now, onto other news, I also ensured that the WWF is still the superior brand to TNA by pinning the Cerebral Assassin himself, Triple H. Granted, I had some help in the end *takes a look at Crystal* but that's beside the point.

However, my match with Triple H also proved something to me. Since joinging the WWF, I have been a tag team champion, the U.S. champion, and the World Heavyweight Champion twice. I have competed in several kinds of matches and have memorable moments from beating Shawn Michaels the first time I became champ to Frog Splashing onto JBL in the steel cage. But, my match with Triple H proved that...................

*Rhamm begins to choke up, finding it hard to find the right words as the crowd chants his name*

.................it proved that I've slowed a step since starting here.

And so, I have decided that the time has come for me to retire from the squared circle. This choice was not an easy one to make, but *looks again at Crystal* I think that it's the right one. And I want to thank each and every one of you *points out at the crowd* here in attendance tonight *turns and looks into the camera* and at home, where ever that is. Thank you.

*drops the mic and turns back towards Crystal. The two exchange a look and Rhamm looks out at the crowd. He holds his club in the air, then sets it down in the middle of the ring. Crystal and Rhamm then leave the ring and head back up the ramp as "I Stand Alone" plays again*

::Edge meets Rhamm at the top of the ramp, he offers his hand to his former Tag Team partner::

(Jed again.) They talked for a while, but after that it seemed hopeless, edge would later lose the title match.sadly, but the his carea would go down slowly, but then .There was a wedding.(also rhamm would later return to watch.) After that wedding which was record and I’ve been asked not to show it.So iu’m not going to.But I will tell you what happen ,drunko would later come out trying to ruin it. Lita and drunko would later have a match and it turned out great .

Announcer: "The following contest is a Buried Alive Match between Drunko and, taking her husbands place, Lita!"

"Introducing first......"

* All of a sudden a ring type thing came up from under the stage and was lit on fire. and "Ring of Fire By Johnny Cash Blared through the arena as out walked Drunko heavyweight title around his waist, carrying a bat that was wood and nails at the top as he came walking through the ring of fire and lefted the bat so the top part cought on fire and he then came walking down the ramp. looked over to the side where the was the burial site and the pucket loader with dirt. he just stared at the whole in the ground and then continued down to the ring and slid in it and stood there waiting for lita*

*The lights go out for a moment and are quickly replaced, bathing the arena in red light. The titantron flickers to life and a video begins to play. The audience watches as clips of Lita and Drunko flash across the screen. Shots of the two of them with their tag titles, at ringside for each others matches, and a lot of backstage pictures. As the video continues, Lita's mocking voice is heard throughout the arena.*

"The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out..."

*The video ends with a still picture of Drunko super kicking Edge at his wedding, and finally a picture of Lita kissing her new husband.*

Lately, I'm Not Quite Myself
Maybe, I Do Need Some Help
Just My Confusion, Trust My Delusion

*The lights begin to flicker madly as the titantron switches to Lita's video and bright purple and white search lights fly around the stage. Lita jumps out from behind the curtain, waving her closed fists above her head as several purple flares go off behind her. Lita starts to make her way down the ramp, jumping around quite a bit and spinning in circles as she jumps. When she gets halfway down the ramp, she takes off at a run and slides into the ring head first. She stays on her hands and knees for a moment, looking out at the fans before finally standing to face Drunko. Her eyes are cold and her face is as close to emotionless as she can get it.*

*he gives his bat to a stage hand out side the ring and then stands there in the middle the ring swith a straight face showing know emotion. but if you looked deep in his eyes there was know sign of regret or care in the world at the moment. he stood there as he wated for the bell*

*The bell rings, leaving Lita standing directly in front of Drunko. Her head is tilted slightly so that she can look up at his face.* "Good luck, Drunko..." *She circles him slowly, waiting for him to make a move.*

*Lita locks up with Drunko, putting all of her strength into this. She sends her knee up into his gut, followed by a head butt upon connection.*

*It all connects he takes a step back and then lunges going for a quik short clothes line. She gets hit and falls down. They both slowly get to there knees and starts exchanging hard lefts and rights. They then make it to there feet, lita whips drunko at the ropes he bounces off them but comes back with a flying elbow. She gets hit and fall down he then goes goes climb the turnbuckle and goes for a flying head butt.*

King: Oh my god here he goes again.
JR: this guy just doesn’t care wat he does to him self or his opponent.

*It connects as lita squirms a little from the pain and lays there. Drunko then uses this time and slides out the ring craping chairs and other weapons form under the ring throwing up and in. He then pull out a table and starts setting it up. While this happens lita reaches out graping a chair as she try get to her feet. Drunko climbs up onto the apron to get back in but lita turn around swing the chair hiting him right in the head cousing him to fall back down onto the ground. Shes slides out the ring a catching her breath as she was in little pain from the attacks she just with stood. Drunko trys get back to his feet back she goes to slam the chair down on his head a couple more times he fall half onto the table blood cushing from his head. She pushes him the rest the way onto the table. He layed there on the table totally out of it after getting hit in the head couple times. Shes then climbs up onto the turnbuckle and signals to the crowd as they cheer her on.*

King: She aint gunna do wat I think shes gunna do is she.
Jr: I think so King.

*Lita then does a moonsault of the top turnbuckle landing right on drunko hiting him right threw the table.*

Crowd: Holy s**t!! Holy s**t!! Holy s**t!! Holy s**t!!

*He lays there breathing heavily not moving. lita rolls over onto the ground taking a min before she goes to get to her feet using some help from the apron. He starts to move very slowly using his ands push off the ground still little dazed. Lita grap him helping him the rest the way up he then gets whipped towards the steel steps he hits them falling over them laying near the entrance ramp. That led up to the burying pit. He secretly goes to pull out some brass knucks and put them on as he layed there. She slowly makes her way over as she goes to pull him up he goes to clock her in the head cusing her to get a cut and bleed as she falls back down to the ground. He drops the knucks as he uses the apron to stand, his face in a crimson mask. He then goes to grap her by the leg and start drag her up towards the burial pit. What he didn’t relize that she graps the knucks that he droped when he started pulling her. They get up next to the whole …and…*

*“You Think you know me” and the rest edge music blares through the arena as out hops edge on crutches do to the ankle injury that drunko gave him so he couldn’t be in this match.*

*Drunko gets distracted by edge coming out. And doesn’t realize lita slowly getting to her feet. And when he turns back around he get clocked in the head with knucks and falls back into the whole. Edge then makes his way over to the dump druck that was next to the whole with dit and pushes the button droping the dirt in the whole burying drunko alive.*
*Lita stares down at the hole where Drunko had fallen, then looks up at Edge. She smiles after a minute and moves around Drunko's grave to stand next to her husband.*
* Ashleys stood by Drunko, giving him a kiss for good luck then got out of the ring once Lita showed up *
*Once Drunko's burried, Lita turns to look at Ashley. She points at her with one finger and yells at her, still smiling.* "You're next!" *Lita stands next to Edge, watching Drunko's girlfriend for a moment before glancing at the dirt over top of Drunko's body.*

(Again jed.)
Then edge and Drunko would have a few match first a single then a cell..I have the cell match right here let go to it.

::Edge makes his way down to the ring staring at the cage along the way::

* All of a sudden a ring type thing came up from under the stage and was lit on fire. and "Ring of Fire" By Johnny Cash Blared through the arena as out walked Drunko, carrying a bat that was wood and nails at the top as he came walking through the ring of fire and lefted the bat so the top part cought on fire and he then came walking down the ramp. as some the fans cheered him on and others bood him. he stops and looks at the cage before handing his bat to a reef on the outside and then walks up the stairs and into the ring*
::Edge hands the World Heavyweight Championship through the ropes to the timekeeper before the cage is lowered into position and the bell rings::
*he goes to lock up and would then try follow up with a knee to the gut*
::Edge locks up with Drunko, and steps back after the knee to the midsection that bends him over slightly::
*he then quikly goes for a swinging neckbreaker*
::Edge falls to the mat. He rolls over onto his side and begins to get back to a vertical base::
*Lita paces on the outside of the cage, her eyes locked on Edge.*
*he goes to ram him into the cage*
::Edge bounces off the chainlink cage, stumbling backwards::
*he the trys to grap around him and quikly try go for a suplex*
::Edge wraps one leg around Drunko's to block the suplex, he sends a few elbow shots to the head to break up the hold::
*he gets elbowed cusing him to let go and stumble back for sec*
::Edge heads for the ropes, bouncing off and coming back with his arm outstretched for a clothesline:: *he trys to counter it by lefting him up and goin for a devestating spinebuster when he comes flying back*
::edge lands flat on his back, he lays still for a second making sure he can still feel everything::
*he goes to apply the ankle lock*
::Edge kicks Drunko away::
*he stumbles back away from him from the kick giving edge some time to get to his feet*
::Edge rolls over and gets to his feet::
*he runs at edge and goes for a hard kitchen sink*
::Edge ducks low and drives his shoulder upwards as he grabs Drunko's legs trying to launch him face first into the cage with a modified Flapjack::
*he hits the cage face first. he then stumples back his face cut open some and driping blood*
::Edge goes for a quick roll up as Drunko is stumbling backwards:: 1...
*he kick out right before 3*
:Edge gets to his feet, dragging Drunko with him. He kicks drunko in the midsection and goes for a suplex::
*he gets kicked but goes to block it with his foot and try counter it into a suplex of his own*
::Edge crashes to the mat as Drunko once again regains control::
*he then goes to try and apply and ankle lock again try to injure his ankle *
::Edge calls out in pain as the Ankle Lock is applied. Edge tries rolling through but the maneuver remains intact. He tries to get to the ropes but is pulled away. With one last desperate attempt Edge tries to spin himself out of it and a sickening crack echoes throughout the arena. Edge screams in pain and frantically pounds his hand on the mat. The bell rings and Drunko is declared the winner. Edge is holding his ankle, which sits at a weird angle as the cage raises::
*he stands up as he declred the winner. he smiles an evil smirk as his music plays and he rolls out the ring and makes his way to the back as the crowd boos. an anouncer rolls into the ring and goes over to talk to edge. as some the medics come out to help him.*
Anouncer: "Edge wats gunna happen know that your injured and wont be able to take on Drunko in The Buried alive match?"
I don't know. But I guarantee you ::Edge groans as the medics start poking and prodding at his ankle:: Drunko is going down.

{Jed Again}
Edge would later win the match I think it was but any ways after that a superstars make a return..

*the familiar sound of "I Stand Alone" fills the arena as Rhamm once again makes his way out to the ring and the crowd cheers. He holds his famous club in his right hand and a microphone in his left*

I know what you're all thinking. I said a few months ago that I was retiring. At the time, I thought that was the right decision for me. But, now I can't stand being out of this ring. So, the Animal is back!!

I've also been watching what's been happening on the Raw roster. I'll admit that I'm pleased to see the up-and-coming talent doing well. And Badboy as the champion.

That makes me especially happy to see Badboy the champ. That sort of helps my case as I'm back and I'm coming for that belt. As many of you remember, the last time I faced Badboy was at Wrestlemania in the "Battle of the Brands" where I made him tap out to the Locked Horns.

Now, I understand that I have to work my way back up and clear up the "ring-rust." But, rest assured Bad, I'm coming for the title. But for the time being, I'm going to let you enjoy that title.

I'm not here to issue any challenges right now. I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm back and I plan on picking up where I left off.

*Rhamm drops the mic and heads back up the ramp*

Soon after that stuff happen, but do believe that you can find that your self, but anyways, My name is Jed and I’m glad you spent this time watching disk 1 side 2. Thank you a lot, if you stay a little while you will see the controversy match between me and Kalos......

A hell in a cell match Kalos .v.s Jed
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3132693  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:04 pm
20/20 ******** good work man  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:29 pm
(i skipped number 2 for a reason still have a debute.)

Disk 3 Most improved.

Hello this is Disk 3 of the First ever WWF dvd series..I hope to make more soon ,but let move on, My name is Jed right now we are going to move on to most improved of 05 to now. The only reason the I say 05 is because I wouldn’t know what to say and neither do other people say such as Kalos he said he would be most improved “The reason why is because my roleplaying back then sucked and I have increased it now to a high level.”Well any ways let move on from the personal shot..(I’m kidding we have a few more..lol.)Ok most of the people said either me(it’s true.) Or the Big show, well except Kalos he said “Show-SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS burning_eyes “(note he was doing this in charater not personal..I hoope..) But what Kalos said about me was.” Jed- cool dude” Wait ontill after this Dvd is over.(lol).But anyways he is what lita had to say about Big show.” Yay for the Big Show. He's gone such a long way from day one and he just keeps getting better.” ..So Big show was part of the orignal WWF back then, but he posted ever ones in a while.(I think I saw his name.) Hehas held some many titles that I’m going to name them now.”4 time WWF title holder.2 time tag team tag championship, and the Intercontinental champ. “ Here is what my friend Randy Orton(rich) had to say about me, Jed. ”The most improved wrestler is you, Jed. When you first came, you barely knew how to type. But in a short period of time, you matured and progressed” I would like to thank the academy, o wait here I want a another shot at greatness. Matt stone said” Sadly, I can’t claim this title since…well let’s face it, I never needed to improve. As for the others, I try not to pay attention to those who truly suck, but if I must, I suppose that I’ll have to say Jed. After I left Raw, I guess he didn’t have someone to beat him over and over and without being in the ring with a true wrestler it gave him some room to grow. He also became the gm of Raw after I gave up the position and I guess he didn’t do that bad of a job at that either.” Thanks Matt I rember back to the royal rumble were I beat both Edge and my former Mentor HHH in my Second title defense .A Jko out of a Pedagree for the win of a hard fought 48 minute fight. But anyways my good friend the Big show is a great superstar and I would pick him as most imrove, but it now time to rub my succes in.” 2 time world heavy weight champion, and trained Jacky Nite to win my world title when I had to vacate right after when Kalos challegne me for the world title again, right after the hell, hell in a cell match, but what he never did notice is that I later found out that Jacky Nite and Jbl ran me over and then beat me up ,so I wouldn’t be able to defned it.. But any ways lets keep going, Orton and Jed . .But lets go back to right after the title match. I was hurt I couldn’t move , but what I dint relise was that I could wrestle anymore so I became Gm of raw, Raw would be changing Monday night, but there was something lacking talent and , the people with no talent wanted shots .So the world title was pretty much somewhat of a joke untill GBL (nothin again Bad) reganed the World title after months. But while raw world title sucked , The Tv title was a hit, Andrew v.s. Z mystic, so many matches, just to be Number one cont. for cross title. Cross is till champ though so yeah.. Moving on .Big show rules,.I always wanted to face him but as of late me Big show going for the tag title, but after lita and Omega fail my team will face them.(shameless pitch.) But what I think would be a good match. DX v.s. Omega and Lita, v.s. 18 dummies, and the Hanging ____ for the tag titles...But back to the fact Jed and big show are someof the great superstarts in this busnees but seeing that my time is running to a near I’m going to tell you the future of this bussness form my point of view. Tyson Briggs . A new up and comer. He is the future of raw. lso the E-rock is too. For smackdown Clowd, sure he has been a superstar for a while,m but he is going to take 2007 by a ..Storm..lol. Well I’ve got to get going now so I hope you like these dvds thanks and good bye.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games