Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* age of magic(open to anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join only if your going to stay for some time
  ok,
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:40 am
williams_101
fearth
Ti Ti was still some what new at nice treament she was geting and understood what he was saying and for it she was thankfull.
Ti Ti is there anything that you wouldlike to know about me he asked her?

"well yes i was wondering how you got so strong nd were you come from .
the two had started walking towards the twon were the queen would be waiting for them. Ti Ti was excited she had never been able to move around so freely before and was wondering what kind of clothing Gillfree would buy her.
( humm may be some pants or a nice dress oh i can't wait.
"also why are you so kind? i have never meet anyone like you or Queen before now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:49 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
Ti Ti was still some what new at nice treament she was geting and understood what he was saying and for it she was thankfull.
Ti Ti is there anything that you wouldlike to know about me he asked her?

"well yes i was wondering how you got so strong nd were you come from .
the two had started walking towards the twon were the queen would be waiting for them. Ti Ti was excited she had never been able to move around so freely before and was wondering what kind of clothing Gillfree would buy her.
( humm may be some pants or a nice dress oh i can't wait.
"also why are you so kind? i have never meet anyone like you or Queen before now.

half of my membeys are gone he said, but my power comes form who i am you see im a Dark Fallen he said,,the reason im kind is because its who i am he said not all dark fallen are kind most of them are power hungy he said*they got closer to the town*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:19 pm
Ti Ti chewed on the thought of an evil Gillfree but couldn't find a picture that she could belive.
"hmm strange i just can't see you evil, though it is mostlike ly do to the fact that you are so nice to me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:04 pm
fearth
Ti Ti chewed on the thought of an evil Gillfree but couldn't find a picture that she could belive.
"hmm strange i just can't see you evil, though it is mostlike ly do to the fact that you are so nice to me.
thats good he said, but you'll see me fight more he said , and you may change your mind but i'll still be good to you he told her*tey now was in the town* i wonder ware queen is he asked out load  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:41 pm
williams_101
fearth
thats good he said, but you'll see me fight more he said , and you may change your mind but i'll still be good to you he told her*tey now was in the town* i wonder ware queen is he asked out load

" humm good qustion do you think she is trouble?.. Queen Queen where are you come out!!!" ti ti knew she was over reacting she was just so used to the worst things happening that she belived it happedne to everyone  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:51 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

" humm good qustion do you think she is trouble?.. Queen Queen where are you come out!!!" ti ti knew she was over reacting she was just so used to the worst things happening that she belived it happedne to everyone
* gillfree watched her a bit as she reacted the way she did,, im sure the queen is fine, maybe shes in the bar geting drunk he said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:54 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

* gillfree watched her a bit as she reacted the way she did,, im sure the queen is fine, maybe shes in the bar geting drunk he said

"ummm yes yes i , i mean of course.."( ti ti whiped away tears and headed for the bar." Qeen is very strong right Master gillfree she is soooooo strong nothing bad can happen to her! xd " Tycoon said this more to herslef then to Gillfree as she tried to keep her head up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:03 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"ummm yes yes i , i mean of course.."( ti ti whiped away tears and headed for the bar." Qeen is very strong right Master gillfree she is soooooo strong nothing bad can happen to her! xd " Tycoon said this more to herslef then to Gillfree as she tried to keep her head up.

you know as much about her as i do, or down right close to it, said gilfree, i wouldn't know( i think the queen is gone, we may have to pm to see whats up) but so far , she's seems to beable to fight some anyway he said*his hand pated her head,to confront her,*  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:00 pm
The Queen of Spades could be found leaning against a wall in alley, her face covered in cuts and bruises. She couldn't speak, you knew though it was her by her unique marked chestplate of a Spade and gold leaves around it. You almost could not tell if it was her because her armour was covered in blood. The beloved Queen of Spades sat in a pool of her own blood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:24 pm
Miss_Hedwig
The Queen of Spades could be found leaning against a wall in alley, her face covered in cuts and bruises. She couldn't speak, you knew though it was her by her unique marked chestplate of a Spade and gold leaves around it. You almost could not tell if it was her because her armour was covered in blood. The beloved Queen of Spades sat in a pool of her own blood.
* as gillfree and titi was walking by they came across an arlley way,* i smell blood siadgillfree, stay by be, that way, if who ever that did this is around this,they won't get you he siad to her* he begain to go in the alley to see what was in there*  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:16 pm
"help!"The queen of spades said as loud as she can until a cough of blood silenced her as it poured over her lips, she began to breathe hard  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:22 pm
Miss_Hedwig
"help!"The queen of spades said as loud as she can until a cough of blood silenced her as it poured over her lips, she began to breathe hard
* gillfree toke the queen of spade's in his arms, and toke her to a docter's Inn, ti ti fellowed her master,(im not trying to god mode ,but i didn;t wat to lose ya, ok)
the docter's not here right now said lady at the dest, but you can have a room with mecical thing in it she said, ok siad gillfree,*grill free tole the queen to the room,*im sorry but im going have to remove your armor siad gillfree, now don't get any ideas now he said  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:43 pm
The Queen spoke loudly "Don't dare touch my Armour, This is living alloy and cannot be removed by hand, you'll need a key and sorry I will not give it to you, I let no one under my armour, not friends, not my family no one, and I..." she faded out she was completely unconsious  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:40 pm
Miss_Hedwig
The Queen spoke loudly "Don't dare touch my Armour, This is living alloy and cannot be removed by hand, you'll need a key and sorry I will not give it to you, I let no one under my armour, not friends, not my family no one, and I..." she faded out she was completely unconsious
ti ti, your the only one that can help her noew, heal her in the way that only you can he siad*and he turned away*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:57 pm
Ti ti gulped and moved forward, it had been so long scince any one let her heal any one. her old msters only wanted her to kill...
Tycoon placed small hands over the qeens chest and armer plates and shighed, she could feel the faint heart beet under it all .
"I wont let a riend die" she wispered. and let fourth a cooling spray of water that wrapped around the qeens body, washing away the blood and closing the wonds.
Next the pain easyed away leaving only a clean and and un tuched Qeen.
"Is that good master'? ni heald her the best i could stressed " she swayed on her feet but remained standing and looked down at her friend.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff