Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:49 pm
Xeviance walked around white and gray room, studying it very carefully. After making some acute observations, he came to a conclusion. "Yes, this is where Xemnas died, taking Organization XIII with him." He slowly smiled. He was still bitter about not getting in the first time around, but had comfort in knowing all 13 of his worst enemies were now dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:39 pm
Xia wandered into the old shabby castle, stumbling along as memories crossed her mind. She wanted to find them, wanted to bring them back, despite what others said. "I wish they were still around.." she said softly, walking through the white hallways.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:49 pm
walks up behind Xeviance "hello again Xeviance" ((no no one knows who my org memeber is and you wont for a while since hes wairing a hood))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:25 pm
Rikku walks around the castle and looks for any one else that might be here. "hello? anyone here?"Rikku said with a worried voice.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:51 pm
Xeviance turned around at the sound of his name and saw a figure dressed in an Organization XIII cloak with the hood up. By the way the man said 'Hello again,' Xeviance knew it was someone from his past. "Reveal yourself!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:06 pm
Xia stopped when she stumbled upon a girl wandering the castle. "Hey, who are you!" she called out, getting a little curious about the fact more people besides her were in the castle.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:32 pm
Alixraen
Xeviance turned around at the sound of his name and saw a figure dressed in an Organization XIII cloak with the hood up. By the way the man said 'Hello again,' Xeviance knew it was someone from his past. "Reveal yourself!"
just smiles "oh dont tell me you dont remember me"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:18 pm
hydra4
Alixraen

Xeviance was getting more annoyed, but he didn't let it show. His voice still remained calm. "I will remember you, as soon as you say who you are." Xeviance also had a guess of the identity of the figure, but didn't voice that idea.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:14 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia stopped when she stumbled upon a girl wandering the castle. "Hey, who are you!" she called out, getting a little curious about the fact more people besides her were in the castle.

"Oh, hi." Rixia pulled down her hood. "Excuse me, can you help me out? I think I'm a little lost..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:07 pm
Xia blinked. The girl was wearing an Organization cloak as well. "I...guess...Where you need to go?" she asked, not sure where she was going herself. She just found herself here and wanted to see if maybe, just maybe, he'd be here.  

The Sphinxyness

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku walks around the castle and looks for any one else that might be here. "hello? anyone here?"Rikku said with a worried voice.
((Hey, what about me? Did you forget about Jack already?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:46 pm
Alixraen
hydra4
Alixraen

Xeviance was getting more annoyed, but he didn't let it show. His voice still remained calm. "I will remember you, as soon as you say who you are." Xeviance also had a guess of the identity of the figure, but didn't voice that idea.
smiles "you will find out soon enough" turns around and walks away  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:22 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((Hey, what about me? Did you forget about Jack already?))
((i ran to castle really fast. and just didnt post it))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:53 pm
Xeviance dismissed the mysterious figure and stopped to think. "I need to do more research." He disappeared, and reappeared inside the castle. He turned the corner and was surprised to see a group of girls standing there. "Excuse me, but what are you doing here? I didn't think this many people knew about this place."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:20 am
walks into the throne room and sits down on one of the chairs "poor Xemnas poor axel poor xigbar to bad we had some good times together" grits his teeth "and bad"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff