Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:02 pm
Coatli: NO! DAMN YOU!

*The mage was furious... Rosemary had slipped through his fingers, the barrier was down... What the hell else could go wrong?! He got his answer as one of Hi's claws jabbed deep into the niearcim's stomach, viciously tearing at anything he could. Coatli roared in pain before slicing off the offending hand, and tore off the bandages around his face. His mouth stretched to insane proportions, revealing multiple rows of sharp teeth. He quickly bite into Hi's shoulder, his rotted fleshing oozing an unknown amount of poisons and toxins down his chompers and into the fresh wound.*

Hi: ENOUGH OF THIS! *He regrew his missing hand and jabbed the claws into the eye sockets of the mage, ruining Coatli's remaining good eyeball. With much effort, Hi pryed open Coatli's mouth and tore off his lower jaw. He then took the body part and smacked him across the face with it, his own teeth shredding the flesh on his face. A powerful kick sent the mage stumbling back, as Hi prepared a quick, powerful spell...*

*Dieamos and Inazuma's attention became diverted to the violent explosion blowing a massive hole in the side of the bunker. Coatli was thrown to the ground along with the debris, as fire engulfed the inside of the structure. More than likely, the remaining soldiers inside didn't survive. Hi stepped out, his dagger still tightly gripped in his hand as they continued their fight.*

*At one brief moment when Hi's back was turned to the others, Inazuma could see Jacob's head. It was strapped to Hi's shoulders, several small demon leeches gnawing on flesh and draining his blood. The demons made no move to help their master. They were told to guard Inazuma and Dieamos, and would do so until otherwise ordered.*

- - - - -

Medic: Wounded! We have wounded! Get them inside, now!

*Once everyone had finished teleporting to Barton town, the wounded soldiers, along with Rosemary, were swiftly picked up by Limboian soldiers and rushed into a nearby structure... it looked like the remains of the guild house. The structure was still standing strong, but some walls had been obliterated, revealing some of the rooms to the outside world. Soldiers and volunteers had quickly converted it into a shelter for the more heavily wounded.*

*As the group was lead inside, they could see a small group of soldiers following several shadow goblins into the thick of the demonized forests. Once inside, Black could overhear part of a conversation a couple of injured soldiers were having.*

Soldier 1: The barrier's down? Seriously? You mean we can finally get some damned reinforcements? Wait, does this mean that b*****d mage is dead?

Soldier 2: I hope so, but I wouldn't count on it. We don't have any confirmation, and I heard we only got one group of survivors from that forest patch out in the middle of that hell-hole. Lot of them were banged up to. But yeah, we're getting as many reinforcements here as we can. And supplies, we sure could use those supplies.

Soldier: I hear that... Hell, most of us are down to using our side arms now. Sure as hell isn't any good against some of those heftier SOBs...

*Outside, there was the familar sounds of portals opening up, accompanied by flashes of bright light. The remaining soldiers cheered as crates were moved and opened, and the new squads were briefed on the current situation...*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:32 pm
The impulse to jump to Jacob's aid welled up inside her, causing her to twitch a little and knock lightly against one of the teeth holding her in place. The demon didn't do anything, but it's presence reminded her that she had to continue her appearance of keeping a promise. It didn't make seeing Jacob like that any easier though.

She finished her dirt drawings and just waited while taking some slight amusement in the fact that Hi was doing what she had asked him too.

Reason found himself holding onto one end of a stretcher carrying a wounded soldier they had found in the woods. They somehow missed the bulk of battle, but had to deal greatly with the flailing limbs of the hunger demon that the Niearcim had summoned a while ago.

Something happened though and the demon stopped, allowing them to man an all-out reconnaissance mission. They've been pulling soldiers out of the woods for quite a while and taking them to the new shelter that they adopted. When he returned this time he was pleasantly surprised to see Githar, Minazi, and the others receiving treatment. He didn't see Inazuma however. This had him slightly worried since he had left her in their care when she was knocked out.

He helped lay the stretcher down and once he was given the go-ahead to leave, he walked over to the reapers to hand them energy drinks and potions. He could have been gentle about the way that he asked the question that was on his mind, but something seemed a bit out of place.

"Where's Inazuma?"

Inazuma Sky

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:37 pm
Don't count on it... We only escaped because Satan came and the mage and him started fighting. *Said Veni who was gliding rather than walking on his injured ankles. The silver wounds weren't going to heal very quickly.*

*Despite the fact that she was still feeling queezy, horrid, knew that her lower jaw was slightly fractured but didn't seem to notice, and couldn't even feel whatever she was laying on, Rosemary was still arguing with the medic...* Vhat did I say about you trying to get zat venom out of me? NO! Vhat do you not understand about zat? I zee zat needle... I vant to zee if my own body can neutralize it and eef it doez I may become immune to vhatefer the heck zis stuff iz.

*BlackMN was being carried Sephiroth since she was exhausted after doing them teleports to gain distance and then he had to finish it for her.* If that bad man manages to escape from the other scary person, wont he be really mad?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:48 pm
*He flexed the wing.* She ran off. She said something about an idea, pushed us to fight this huge demon who was begging her to kill him and then went off somewhere despite the fact that we weren't doing well against him ourselves. I don't know what's happened to her, but by the time the barrier went down and we gained the ability to escape...well you can see how wounded everyone was. It may sound cowardly, cruel, or maybe even ungrateful of me to her, *he looked at the part of him the her necklace healed earlier,* but my main concern when we gained the chance to leave was not to look for others, but to get what we could out of there and get to here since I remember someone had mentioned Barton Town was secured.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:01 pm
*Coatli scrambled to his feet, blood simply pouring out of his head wound. His jaw was growing back, but it would take a few minutes... At any rate, he had other things on his mind now. A stream of glowing green energies lashed out of his hand as he held it behind him, and wrapped themselves around one of the vampire-mutants. The thing twitched, howling and screeching, before a symbol was burned into it's forehead.*

Hi:.... You thieving son of a b***h...

*Coatli's new slave slammed into Hi, claws and fangs tearing at his flesh. Just when Hi thought he would've been able to finish this fight with one more blow, the damned mage uses his own demon against him.*

- - - - -

*GL gave up the fight to stay awake almost an hour ago... too much had been happening lately, and now was resting with nightmares running through his head. Two rather large demons, red-skinned brutes, stood guard. Their arms were basically large clubs covered in jagged bone spike. Their heads seemed sunken into their bodies, their only facial feature being large mouths with sharp teeth. They seemed like the typical over-muscled, thick-skulled sort.*

*Something rustled through the dead leaves and dirt behind them, and the two got into a small argument about who should check it out. Grumbling, one of them knocked aside some of the dead trees as he scanned the area, his back to his fellow guard.*

*SHHHUUUNK!*

*A shimmer of light was the only thing it saw, before a huge blade appeared out of nowhere and jabbed itself right through it's skull, breaking out the back of his head and spraying gore everywhere. Grunting loudly in it's demonic language, the other rushed over, knocking aside the dead body and slamming at where he thought the invicible attacker might be. It went into a rage, flinging trees wildly, and scored a lucky hit. An elite soldier was slammed against a tree trunk, her arm shattered from the large chunk of wood hitting her. The demon advanced upon her, ready to tear her apart and devour her flesh, until he something slammed into his back. He stumbled... glancing up, he saw hundreds of shadow goblins, all of them screeching as they hurled their "illness-orbs" at the brute. Unable to avoid them all, the beast fell to his knees, vomiting and shuddering with weakness. Not wasting any more time, the elite soldier got up, aimed her gun at the base of the back of his head, and blew it clean off. She then moved towards GL, pulling the life-draining demon leeches off him and cutting him loose, catching him as he fell forward*

Soldier: C'mon boy, this isn't a safe place to be sleeping...

- - - - -

*When Dieamos started to draw in the dirt, using a pinky claw, he caught Inazuma's attention away from the battle between Coatli and Hi. He was drawing little pictures of snakes with wings.... his shadow goblins? , and then drew a stick figure with a hood. He circled the stick figure, and made a line connecting him to the winged snakes, before wiping the image out of the dirt. The massive demon was too busy at the moment watching his master fight, it's teeth still at Inazuma's neck...*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:35 pm
Reason stared at Veni with a perplexed look on his face.

Did he just say "Satan"...

His ability to follow that thought any further was interrupted by Sephiroth (who actually had a really old record in one of his journals that stated he was insane and belonged to his sister), when he described what Inazuma had done.

"Demon? What demon? The hunger?"

-----------------

Inazuma watched Dieamos' scratching very carefully and nodded her response. She had to fight really hard to not smile, as it would look rather suspicious if she were caught in such a mood with her current situation.

She glances back over at Hi and saw that he was now being attacked by one of his own demons. That was something that gave her an idea.

In the dirt she drew a little squiggle with wings (much like Dieamos had drawn), wearing a mask. She then drew another picture of the squiggle attacking what looked like Hi from her other drawings, then another showing the squiggle running off with something round before wiping it away.

She hoped that Dieamos had caught on the idea of having one of his demons pretend to be a stolen demon by the mage and fight Hi. The demon then would steal a bunch of things from the new Satan, including Jacob's head, which would then be taken someplace safe.

-----------------

While Rosemary was arguing with the medic she thought that she heard someone whisper her name, asking her to seek solace somewhere.

At first she though that it might be an effect of one of the many things that's infected her body recently, but something about it felt different. Kind of like a cool breeze as opposed to the forceful thoughts that she had been dealing with.

Inazuma Sky

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:02 pm
*After having a few an energy drink BlackMN went to see how Rosemary was doing. Veni was resting with his eyes closed in a chair nearby.*

Hello my little one. *Rosemary was still keeping an eye on the medic to make sure they didn't try to help her past the bandages on her wrists and ankles. She wanted to fall alseep without worrying about it. She looked into the hidden basement area of the guild house to see if anyone was there... she saw nothing except rodents.* What do you say about us two going off for some alone time together down in the basement area? No one else is there unless it's reapers...

Okay. *She teleported the two of them down there before the medic could stop her. She propped Rosemary against the wall.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:02 pm
No...the hunger could be toe jam if the thing stepped on it. I doubt the hunger could knock a comet like it was a baseball if it was hurled at him. *He tried to describe what he saw of the thing.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:21 pm
As Sephiroth (the insane! X'D) spoke out his description; Reason mentally went through each and every demon that he had seen before. Nothing however compared in size to the hunger. Some came close, but nothing was actually larger.

He sighed and made a mental note to ask Dieamo...

"s**t!"

It was rather amusing to hear him swear, since this was probably the second time in his extremely long life that he had done so, but it expressed his reaction perfectly as everything clicked. The pleading for death, the fact that Inazuma didn't fight it, the demons sheer size; everything about it described Dieamos.

Something else nudged into his thoughts.

"Where did you say that Inazuma flew off to?"

--------------------

The fox looks tired, does she not? She should sleep...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:53 pm
I think I saw her start to head northish from where we were, but I thought it was to push the other soldiers to fight like she did with the ones on the side I was on with the mile high demon. Truthfully I was too occupied to notice she had completely left at first... Out of curiosity... who are you?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:01 am
*Rosemary made sure she had the fox in her lap and arms before she closed her eyes.* It iz nice und quiet down here no? Too much noise up there to try to fall asleep. It vaz making my head hurt more.

Yeah. *BlackMN yawned.*

*Rosemary opened her eyes and looked down at the girl and started to move her hand through her hair and down her back. A sudden wave of nausia hit her, so she looked away trying not to get sick again. She didn't want to get sick on the girl. The feeling passed and she continued.* Go to sleep.

*BlackMN wagged her tail a little and dozed off.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:20 pm
Reason was about to bolt out of his conversations when Sephiroth's question stopped him.

"I'm... Uhhh... Reason.. "

This was the first time in his long life that he realized that his name sounded completely ridiculous and he found himself having to fight back a chuckle suddenly.

-----------------

Once the Kitsune had fallen asleep rosemary was left alone with her thoughts, the dull throb of her body trying to heal itself ever on the verge of her consciousness. It might have been the fact that the basement was dark and unfamiliar, but after a while she thought that she could see the outline of someone against the wall.  

Inazuma Sky

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:07 pm
*He raised a brow at the face Reason made after introducing himself. He suspected it was because Reason thought of it as a silly name, but he didn't really think of it as a rediculous name... Now Cloud, Venusstar, and Moonchild... those were silly names... Despite the fact that Reason didn't ask for his name in return Sephiroth thought it polite to introduce himself since he had asked for the angel for his... even if he did suspect the thing already knew it which is why he didn't ask....* My name is Sephiroth. Pleased to meet you. *His tone didn't neccisarily sound too pleased, but it didn't sound like he didn't like meeting the guy...it was more neutral. He offered his hand for a handshake anyways and would give a slightly pleased smile if Reason took it.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:56 pm
(Decided to reply since I may not be on tomorrow night.)

*The thought of sleep also lingered in her mind as she shook a little as if she were feverish. She was trying not to shake too much so she didn't wake the girl.* Vho'z zer? *She shifted the girl into an almost protective position and hoped she wasn't crushing her, but the child still looked like she was still sleeping peacefully so it calmed her nerves a little bit. She put the girl back into her original position.*

Are you ze owner of ze voice I thought I heard? *She wasn't going to toss the idea that she could have been hearing things from someone that wasn't there, which is more common than she'd like to admit, but it usually wasn't directed to her and this outline of a figure was there now. She turned her head away and gritted her teeth as another wave of agony decided to strike at every part of her. Leaving their place around the Kitsune, her hands moved to the floor so that she wouldn't accidentally grip the kid tightly and harm her. Her eyes wandered back to the spot where she saw the outline.* Vhat do you vant?

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dodihuatu Naftali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:07 pm
This isn't about us...

The figure was in view now, appearing as though it was always there and that she just hadn't been paying attention.

Tis about vhat you vant.

Normally the sudden change in accent would have been taken as a mockery, but there was something familiar about it. After a moment of pondering Rosemary picked up ont he fact that it was her own voice... inside her head. It was gone as soon as it had appeared.

Was it a memory that she had forgotten? Had she said something like that? Who knew?

The figure sat down and her pain melted away as though it were an afterthought. It then spoke with a strange void-like sound that somehow managed to seem both friendly and terrifyingly cold at the same time.

What is it that you want little vampire?

It said the word "vampire" with a hardened tone that made it seem like that was all it needed to describe her with. Nothing else was needed. Was this all that it thought of her? Was this all she though of herself.

In a way the black hunters were easier to deal with, but this thing seemed completely non-threatening.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games