Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Harry Potter; Mauraders' Era; lunch (next muggle studies); Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Looking at his friend long and hard, he almost snorted with laughter, but was fortunately able to control himself. What Sirius just told him was complete rubbish and Remus did not believe a single word of it for a second. Sirius was lying right to his face, but he tried hard not to take it seriously, for Remus knew that he must have a perfectly good reason to lie. And also, whatever was bothering Sirius wasn't really any of his business in the first place, but that did not hinder him wanting to help Sirius -- wanting to know what was wrong.

His brain worked at the speed of light as he tried to determine what he wanted to say next. He did not want to tell Sirius that he was a liar and try and force him to tell the truth -- Remus wasn't like that. He looked down at his hands before he returned his gaze to his friend to speak. "You're not fine, 'cause if you were then you'd be able to look at me and say it. And, you wouldn't say it as an afterthought." He tried to hide the slight hurt that he was feeling; he did not understand why Sirius could not trust him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:33 pm
Alice Wilkes clutched her cat Merlin to her chest as she walked down the train, peering into compartments to see if any were empty. She looked into the one on her right and spied a Ravenclaw and Slytherin that were in her year. "I guess I can make a new friend or two since I can't seem to find mine.." She thought and took a step towards the door.

A rough hand on her back caused her to scream and fall against the door. "Nice cat Wilkes!" A voice said behind her. She spun around and saw her cat in the boys arms. She didn't even know this guy! "Give him back!" She said, drawing out her wand.

[I'm a Hufflepuff in this RP.]

LooneyLunaLovegood

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:45 pm
"How was your summer holiday, then?"

Hestia tilted her head and thought for a moment. How was her holiday? I wonder if he would laugh if I said Jesus was picking on me this summer by making me spend it with my parents, she thought to herself silently. With a shake of her head, she released a small giggle. "If you want the truth, it was complete and utter crap. I had nothing to do all summer except stay at home," she said with a grim sigh of disappointment. "And yourself?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:50 pm
LooneyLunaLovegood
Alice Wilkes clutched her cat Merlin to her chest as she walked down the train, peering into compartments to see if any were empty. She looked into the one on her right and spied a Ravenclaw and Slytherin that were in her year. "I guess I can make a new friend or two since I can't seem to find mine.." She thought and took a step towards the door.

A rough hand on her back caused her to scream and fall against the door. "Nice cat Wilkes!" A voice said behind her. She spun around and saw her cat in the boys arms. She didn't even know this guy! "Give him back!" She said, drawing out her wand.

[I'm a Hufflepuff in this RP.]

The boy held Merlin high above her head and laughed at her attempts to grab him. She glared and then pulled out her wand and yelled,
"Conjunctivitis!" She winced as his eyelids crusted together. He let go of her cat with a scream and began feeling his pocket for his wand. She opened the door to the compartment with the Slytherin and Ravenclaw girl and ran inside before he could find it.

"Um...hello."

LooneyLunaLovegood

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:26 pm
"If you want the truth, it was complete and utter crap. I had nothing to do all summer except stay at home," [Hestia] said with a grim sigh of disappointment. "And yourself?"

Severus smirked to himself. He could certainly commiserate. "It was uneventful, to say the least. Though, my father was hardly home, so that was slightly more pleasant than him actually being there," he said bitterly before he could stop himself. "I'm sorry, that was unnecessary," he apologized. He lapsed into an awkward silence, but the silence was broken by the compartment door opening. In ran a girl, who quickly snapped the door shut behind her. "Um... hello," she said with a bit of trepidation.

Severus looked at her. She looked slightly winded, but not altogether dissheveled. "Hello," he replied, smiling in welcome. "Do have a seat."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:04 pm
Sirius heard the tone in Remus's voice and immediately his resolve faltered. He hadn't wanted Remus to take it personally; he thought maybe if he kept dodging questions long enough it would go away. It hurt him to know how much he must be hurting Remus by keeping the secret from him. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair yet again.

"Remus... I..." Sirius stopped, sighing. No. He wouldn't keep it from Remus anymore. He couldn't stand the disappointment he knew Remus felt every time he did dodge his questions. "I... I was disowned by my family." he blurted out very quickly. But he didn't give Remus any time to respond. "They didn't like the company I was going around with, I guess. They told me that it was an insult to the Black family name to spend so much time with 'blood traitors' and mudbloods," he said, his voice full of sarcasm and contempt. "So I left, and mother disowned me. I've been living with James for most of the summer. I didn't know how to tell you and Pete, and hearing Bellatrix just bring it up in front of you lot without any care, which, of course, didn't surprise me, Bella being how she is, really struck a nerve. How could she have just brought it up in front of my friends like that? I'm just glad -" Sirius paused, he hadn't meant to reveal that bit of information. He sighed and looked Remus in the eye for the first time during the conversation. "Just glad that I got to tell you myself." He smiled genuinely and opened his mouth to speak again when he heard a tap on the door to their compartment. Looking up, he noticed that Peter was there, looking confused and hopeful. He got up and gave Remus a meek smile. "Should I open it?" he asked, grinning. He was immensely relieved after telling Remus how he felt; so much more so than he could've ever believed.

Freak Show Excess

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:13 pm
Severus looked at her. She looked slightly winded, but not altogether dissheveled. "Hello," he replied, smiling in welcome. "Do have a seat."

She smiled gratefully and took a seat next to the Ravenclaw girl. "My name's Alice..Alice Wilkes." She gave a shy smile and held up her cat. "And this is Merlin." Alice held onto Merlin tightly, he had a tendency to be mean towards strangers. Oddly enough he seemed content. Alice smiled, "I guess he likes you." She grinned at the black-haired boy. "Want to hold him?"

(((Oh, Hearts. I read in the Recruit thread that you wouldn't have a problem with my character having a crush on Severus. So I shall continue as I planned. Thanks for reading/responding to that in the thread.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:18 pm
Hestia waved a hand at Severus's apology and smiled a bit. "It's not unnecessary. I can understand completely as well," she said before she ehard the door slide open again. She blinked and looked up.

"Um...hello."

Hestia eyed the girl for a moment because she looked a bit flustered. I wonder if God picks on her too... she thought to herself humorously. "Hello yourself," she commented with a grin.  

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:20 pm
"Hello yourself," she commented with a grin.

"Hi. Do you want to hold Merlin?" She asked holding out her cat and promptly taking him back after he gave a nasty hiss. "Sorry! He can be kind of mean to strangers."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:28 pm
"Sorry! He can be kind of mean to strangers."

Hestia considered herself a hardened individual. but whenever around something she wasn't fond (or allergic to) she tended to freak out a bit. She just so happened to be violently allergic to anything with fur. "Oh bugger," he squeaked, letting out a loud sneeze and nearly tumbling off her seat. "Erm...I-I better go. I'm allergic to...everything...with hair." She blinked, knowing her word choice was less than serious.  

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:34 pm
She blinked, knowing her word choice was less than serious.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Alice said, scooping up her cat. She heard the compartment door shut behind the girl. She turned to the Slytherin boy.
"Don't tell me. You just remembered your allergic to overly-friendly Hufflepuff girls." She said sarcastically.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:45 pm
((Umm...Hestia didn't leave. D: I wasn't really planning on making her go either.))

"No, it...ACHOO! It's alright," Hestia said before grabbing a potion from her bag and guzzling it down quickly. "I think I can manage. Just as long as it doesn't get near my face."

"Don't tell me. You just remembered your allergic to overly-friendly Hufflepuff girls."

Hestia blinked a bit at the girl's words. Severus hadn't really said anything yet, so it was a bit uncalled for in her opinion. "Well...he's not allergic to Ravenclaws, I don't think. I don't recall him mentioning allergies toward anything."  

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:51 pm
(((Sorry, I couldn't tell if you were or not.)))

Alice nodded, absentmindedly stroking Merlin. "So, what classes are you taking this year?" She asked in an attempt to make conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:55 pm
Severus almost laughed at the exchange between the two girls. He tried to keep the sneer from his voice. "No... I don't have any allergies of any kind..." he simply replied. "I'm sure this compartment is fit for all of us. I'm fairly certain we can make it to Hogwarts alive." He was almost regretting the fact that he had to share his compartment with anyone, let alone two girls. He completely ignored the fact that that Wilkes girl had asked him to hold her cat. No he didn't want to. Remembering to be civil, he engaged the girls in a little, more tame, conversation, at least for the time being. He wracked his brain for something to talk about, at last coming up with the boring subject of schedules. "What classes are you both taking?"  

un de plus pamplemousse

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:04 pm
"What classes are you both taking?"

"The usual plus Ancient Runes." Alice said. "I'm really looking forward to Charms this year. I heard we'll be learning really difficult spells so I brought my book to read on the train." "And you?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff