Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:47 pm
H e a r t s
Mistril
H e a r t s
Mistril
Hmmm.. I think I might do Lovegood..Is there a first name for said Lovegood?
I'm not good at being a nerd and a gossip-whore, so I might not be a good Rita.. But she does seem like fun...

Decisions, decisions.

Nope. The asterisk means that the first name is unknown, so basically, you can make up your own x3; It's kinna like playing an OC :3

I think I'm gonna try to do Lovegood.... But I'm having a huge debate....
Who do you think would be more fun/interesting to play?

Well, you COULD play both, if you wanted to ;D

But uhm... I don't know, really~! I guess doing the Lovegood would give you a bit more leeway personality-wise, but doing Rita would be pretty fun, 'cause you'd get to be a snoop/gossip type person x3;;

I think doing both would be an overload for me...
And you just stated the exact reason I am having diffculty.. Hmmm... I think I might do.. Rita.. She would be fun.. I could spread rumors...
Oh...But I do so love the airheadedness that is Lovegood...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:50 pm
caved. more than one is a possibility? cause if no one claims andromeda black, i'll consider trying to . . .not so sure how doing two people works though . . .  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:07 pm
I made up my mind.. I am doing Rita.. However.. I don't know what to do for the "RP Sample" Part.. Can anyone give me an example?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:18 pm
Ky Jelly: Yay~! And more than one is definitely a possibility~! To quote wood, "you can do as many as you are comfortable with." As to doing two people, my suggestion would be to have a certain colour of font for the one character, and a different colour for the other, or simply do one under your main account and one under a mule?

Mistril: Fabulous~! I will just post my and iheartjrock's whole application here so that you can see what we did x3;

EDIT: Also, you don't have to write as much as we did, we just got a bit carried away xDDD

Username; H e a r t s
Character name; Severus Snape
House; Slytherin
Year; Fifth
Staff position; N/A
Description; At fifteen, Snape is a bit tall and thin for his age. He has the gangly, almost gawky look of a boy who has grown very fast in a short amount of time. He has shoulder-length, fine black hair, a rather prominent hooked nose, and brown eyes. His dress is simple, but whether by choice or circumstances it is not known.
Personality; Snape is often taken for being cold and aloof, but this is because of his guarded, almost shy personality. As he was a rather sickly child, Snape, by nature, tends to keep to himself. People often mistake his reservedness for haughty dislike.
RP Sample; Severus closed his trunk with a sigh, taking one last cursory glance around the room to make sure he didn’t forget anything. He was finally done packing for the trip back to Hogwarts. Although he wasn’t terribly excited about going back, he was certainly looking forward to getting out of this dreary place. It never had seemed much like home to him. His mother had died a few years back, and his father was rarely ever there; even when he was, it was hardly an improvement over his absence. No, he would be glad to be back. He hauled his trunk down the stairs and left it in the foyer for the time being, waiting for his father to come home so they could make the trip to Platform 9 ¾.

Username; iheartjrock
Character name; Sirius Black
House; Gryffindor
Year; 5th
Staff position; N/A
Description; Sirius is fifteen years old and of average height (around 5’11”). He has a lean, lithe build and a very noble presence. His shiny black hair and keen grey eyes make him the object of many girls’ fascinations. He dresses in a very fashion-forward manner, partly because he is used to being scrutinized by his family members, and partly because of his own vanity.
Personality; Sirius’ almost silly attitude belies the fact that he is actually an intellectual. Usually the one to propose a prank, Sirius doesn’t really think of the consequences of his actions. Since he was raised in nobility until the age of fifteen, he has shown some of the same prejudices and tastes of his more well-to-do peers, try though he may to hide them. Ultimately, however, Sirius’ need for the constant attention and adoration of his peers stems from his need to make them happy. His friends are the only family he has left, and any chance he gets to entertain them is one he will take, no matter the consequences.
RP Sample; Sirius took his place at the Gryffindor table just as the Welcoming Feast was about to begin. He gave a small nod to James and a quick, guarded smile to Remus and Peter across the table. He’d been nervous all day, contemplating how to tell Peter, and especially Remus, the news that had been troubling him. It was still fresh in his mind; the pain still stung. He knew James would’ve told them, had he asked him to, but Sirius knew it was something he had to do himself. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, however, Dumbledore rose from his chair and began his annual welcoming speech. Sirius sighed in relief, realizing he was safe, at least for the moment.

un de plus pamplemousse

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:30 pm
Mistril
I made up my mind.. I am doing Rita.. However.. I don't know what to do for the "RP Sample" Part.. Can anyone give me an example?

ky already sent me a profile for rita D:
could you do someone else?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:30 pm
Lovegood it is then ^_^  

Mistril

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:31 pm
Mistril
Is this any good? *OCD/paranoid*

Rita closed her trunk, doing one last sweep around her room to make sure she didn't forget anything. She was looking forward to getting back to school, to being surrounded by people who were full of juicy little secrets just waiting to be uncovered by her and anounnced where every one could see. She started down the stairs, thinking about all the things that the other students would be talking about on the train, and then she stopped, and walked back to her room. She went to her trunk and removed a quill, ink, and parchment and placed them in her purse. It would be absolutely devastating if she missed a single juicy detail, now wouldn't it?

thats great! you totally have the idea of how to do this! <3;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:32 pm
what's lovegoods first name >_>;
it isnt on the list of characters jrock gave me XD

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:35 pm
ieatwood
Mistril

Rita closed her trunk, doing one last sweep around her room to make sure she didn't forget anything. She was looking forward to getting back to school, to being surrounded by people who were full of juicy little secrets just waiting to be uncovered by her and anounnced where every one could see. She started down the stairs, thinking about all the things that the other students would be talking about on the train, and then she stopped, and walked back to her room. She went to her trunk and removed a quill, ink, and parchment and placed them in her purse. It would be absolutely devastating if she missed a single juicy detail, now wouldn't it?

I'm assuming Lovegood is male.. So.. I am going to do him instead, right?
Is it alright if I just refer to him as "He" or "Lovegood" as I am still looking for a name

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:36 pm
Mistril
ieatwood
Mistril

Is it alright if I just refer to him as "He" or "Lovegood" as I am still looking for a name

so, we dont really know who "he" is?

if its inconclusive, your welcome to either make it up as per your preference or try and find out the actual information on "him" or "her"

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:41 pm
ieatwood
Mistril
ieatwood
Mistril

if its inconclusive, your welcome to either make it up as per your preference or try and find out the actual information on "him" or "her"

The asterisk by a name means the first name is unknown, so basically, you make one up for yourself. I'm... pretty sure the Lovegood is a male, as I don't think that Mr&Mrs Lovegood would've been married in fifth year? x3;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:45 pm
then i guess its up to you mistril :3  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mistril

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:49 pm
ieatwood
Mistril
ieatwood
Mistril

Yea, I'm working on it. But I wanted to send the application in before someone else stole it >.>
I'm looking for stuff right now, but I have to go to bed soon gonk I have to wake up in the morning.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:51 pm
Mistril
Yea, I'm working on it. But I wanted to send the application in before someone else stole it >.>
I'm looking for stuff right now, but I have to go to bed soon gonk I have to wake up in the morning.

Aww, don't worry about it~! You've definitely secured your spot, hee~!
And if I don't catch ya before you go to bed, goodnight~! ^^

un de plus pamplemousse

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:53 pm
we SRSLY need some hufflepuffs >3  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]