Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
The Cover of Eclipse/Summary of Eclipse/Release Date Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the cover?
  OMG! YES!
  It's alright...
  Eww, NO!
  Haven't seen it yet. :3
View Results

Orgasmic BOOM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 pm
Is it really FOUR ******** Dx

Choose Jacob, she must.
mad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:42 pm
OMG! xd I can't wait!! Why won't it come out sooner?!? crying emo

I wonder why the ribbon on the cover is breaking? confused  

Lunose

Lunose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:49 pm
I hope Bella picks Edward. If she doesn't emo , the vast population of Edward Cullen fan girls at my school will die en masse. burning_eyes They'd probably go on strike against the book. evil
Either that or they would scream for joy xd because that would mean that Edward was single (though the fact that he and Bella are a couple hasn't stopped them from obsessing over him before). That would be interesting. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:49 am
WOOHOO! -dances- I am so excited about this, I can't believe it. It blows my mind how someone has the kind of talent that Steph shows in her work! Then again, I'm probably biased because I'm an obsessed fan... xD  

Arienwen

Arienwen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:54 am
Oh, and it is going to come out just one day after I get my driver's license, so hopefully I can drive to our bookstore myself and get it! Making it the first book I would have bought with my own money, and on my owndriving time. SWEET! xD My birthday is August 4th, and I should get my Driver's License on August 6th if all goes well. YAY MEE!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:08 pm
it sounds awsome! But at the same time it also sounds like its going to be a bit repeditive....however, I can't wait to find out if Bella is actually going to turn into one of them. What will they do about her father once she's turned? They are going to have to leave after that. At least I think so....  

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

sakura11591

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:46 pm
I can't wait to read the first chapter of eclipse on her website, when i saw the cover i was like awesome the anticipation is killing me. biggrin crying scream  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:37 pm
>=D dont hate me when I say I already have a copy of Eclipse..... No, not just the FIRST chapter...the WHOLE BOOK..... xd xd xd xd Yesh, I'm evil, I read half of it within the first few hours I got it...and I will not tell you what happens.... MUAHAHA!  

Kitsxchan

xxfluffmasterxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:55 pm
Kyoto_1421
>=D dont hate me when I say I already have a copy of Eclipse..... No, not just the FIRST chapter...the WHOLE BOOK..... xd xd xd xd Yesh, I'm evil, I read half of it within the first few hours I got it...and I will not tell you what happens.... MUAHAHA!

WHAT??????!!!!!! u read eclipse?????no no no!! thts not fair!!!!!! u must b lying!! i wanna read it crying nonnnnnoooo!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:19 pm
i'm going to die of anticipation....i can't wait for the book to come out!!!  

Millionaire Baby

fallen_rayne

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:26 pm
I cant wait!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:10 pm
Kyoto_1421

LIAR!

Reels

Riku_Harada3393

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:52 am
Yay! I can't wait! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:22 pm
it looks soooo good!!!!! why cant it come out sooner!!!! crying  

sporty_horselover

rin08

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:45 am
OMG!!!