Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:02 am
Ladii_Candi
The Babbling Bat
I personally don't like them paired that way..
..I think if anything it should be roxas and sora...that makes more sense at least

and if anyone asked Axel about his feelings this is what he would say --->

User Image

(I did not make this)

Of Course Not!
Axel probably has romantic feelings toward Laxrene ^^

Sorry, but I don't see Roxas and Sora as a couple. I mean, it's like a person is in love in him/herself and is touching him/herself. eek sweatdrop

But besides that, I think I like Marluxia and Larxene together than Axel and Larxene. After all, you see the two of them hanging out more in both the CoM and manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:09 pm
yeah I'll agree with you on that pairing...they would make a pretty explosive and violent couple though...and axel with larxene would be just too scary >_<...I think axel's true soulmate is his fire  

YanniSlur

Enchanted_Girl

Fallen Vampire

15,865 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:19 am
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja
Of course Axel isn't Roxas's soulmate.. roxas and axel are friends toward each other, nothing more.

Exactly, Axel and Roxas are nothing else by close friends who had a brotherly relationship. It's the fangirls' idea of them being soulmates.

Yea, its just for fun. Like Sora and Riku make fun of stuff. Just for fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:16 am
Jisen Meizuki
Treacle_Faerie
Keyblade Ninja
Of course Axel isn't Roxas's soulmate.. roxas and axel are friends toward each other, nothing more.

Not in the fanfictions they aren't... whee
Me=yaoi fangirl

I read way to many fics where Axel and Roxas are together. Now whenever I play the game, I expect them to start making out or something. xp

Like I said, it's the fangirls' point of view. sweatdrop

stupid fangirls and there pron  

darkness_element_master

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:18 am
The Babbling Bat
yeah I'll agree with you on that pairing...they would make a pretty explosive and violent couple though...and axel with larxene would be just too scary >_<...I think axel's true soulmate is his fire

ya but he can't make out with his fire lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:46 am
I think they are best friends. They may sound gay but I honestly don't think they are.  

ayden409

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:41 am
Axel, I can believe is gay, yes. Especially since he's totally obsessed with Roxas. But, especially at the end of KH2 where Roxas and Namine are all 'Oh, we want to be together, and we'll be together whenever Sora and Kairi are', that makes me think Roxas would be straight. Maybe Axel's just got a crush on Roxas.

Pairings? Actually, I like RikuxKairi. It's obviously never going to happen, yet... Riku's so much cooler than Sora, he really should get her. *can't stand Sora*  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff