Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Retirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:50 pm
yeah rhamm

Rich Harden Oakland A(good.), Leprechaun86(not active alot, but looks after theguild.), Corollaresse(great,active.), Kronik(not as active, but great), King Brad Land(most active of all crew,except me.), timhaynie(active.), Dark Angel Kalos(why?...gm on smackdown.), J_B_Layfield(why?.. Gm of Raw), RandyAceOfSpades(great, and knows how to hold a guild together..Ex: WWE:U)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:07 pm
timhaynie
yeah rhamm

Rich Harden Oakland A(good.), Leprechaun86(not active alot, but looks after theguild.), Corollaresse(great,active.), Kronik(not as active, but great), King Brad Land(most active of all crew,except me.), timhaynie(active.), Dark Angel Kalos(why?...gm on smackdown.), J_B_Layfield(why?.. Gm of Raw), RandyAceOfSpades(great, and knows how to hold a guild together..Ex: WWE:U)

Great choices, Jed, as well as explanations.

And, to be honest, I would love to be a part of the crew. Maybe not the VC, but I am one of the oldest members of the guild and know how it's run. I'm fair, I'm active (always try to finish my matches), and always want to get more people involved. But, I also understand the responsibility that comes with it.  

Pharaoh Ramases

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:38 pm
Pharaoh Ramases
timhaynie
yeah rhamm

Great choices, Jed, as well as explanations.

And, to be honest, I would love to be a part of the crew. Maybe not the VC, but I am one of the oldest members of the guild and know how it's run. I'm fair, I'm active (always try to finish my matches), and always want to get more people involved. But, I also understand the responsibility that comes with it.
i would take you, as a crew, over kalos any day..lol...To bad it anit up to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:42 pm
Over me? Geeze thanks Jed. I would take him as crew as well.

I know one crew member we need to get rid of, and that's Newsradio or whatever his name is. He has not been here in who knows how long?  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:52 pm
rhamm partner..never..(sell him out rhamm..lol_) xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:05 am
Bummer...  

TheXFactor

Raider

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:27 am
Jay was here before Pharaoh, Kalos, and I DEFINITELY know he was here before Jed. Hell, even I was.

Makes me wonder why Jay isn't already a normal crew or vice. Man, my brother gets no life, honestly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:11 am
Pharaoh Ramases was in the original thread. sweatdrop (I didn't know mystic and Jay were in the orignal thread...looking for you right now threw 39 pages.)

kalos...what ever.

Jed.Me i move thread around, i lock certain thread, i was a gm of raw for a while.(and i thoght jay was a mod for a while.).I've held own successful guilds.(there now closed...got tired and left gaia for a while.)

I don't know about, jay if i knew him better, like if he was a captain and and before, then i would recommended him, but i don't know.

you mystic...I don't know what to say about you, i haven't seen anything..so i would say we should do a temporary thing for Rhamm, Jay, Mystic, and 1 more person, then after 3 weeks we either vote who stay or leaves.  

JobsEveryDay

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:24 am
Actually, Jay has been a Captain, his guild was successful for a while, until everyone quit coming.

But, I don't like that idea Jed. I mean, even if It includes me(woo!), like I said, having people vote for the new whatever wouldn't work. Everyone has friends. Hell, if I REALLY wanted to win, I'd use mules to vote for myself, but I wouldn't.

Fact is, just because you know someone, means you're gonna pick them, because you don't know the others. Or know them as well. It's all a matter of who has more friends.

And obviously every will vote for themselves also.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:35 am
i don't the idea either.to tell you the truth I think there should be some new blood, and same of the old taken away.(crew memeber that do crap should leave..

Like if your a gm, and you quit being a gm, you have to be demoted back down to member.or something.  

JobsEveryDay

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:03 pm
New blood? I can't think of any new guys who could handle the job! You guys know how the guild works already!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:05 pm
Rich,

Thanks for every thing you are a legend on gaia I will miss you bro......

Vivalaraza1994  

Newsradio 750 KXL

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:01 am
Well I hope you're all happy, you've successfully bastardized Rich's retirement with all your selfish setiments. If, and only if, Rich wants a new Captian, he'd PM the person and promote them. "Whining" and "making your case" in this thread is disgusting. Once again, I wsh Rich all the luck in his future endevours.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:32 am
Kronik
Well I hope you're all happy, you've successfully bastardized Rich's retirement with all your selfish setiments. If, and only if, Rich wants a new Captian, he'd PM the person and promote them. "Whining" and "making your case" in this thread is disgusting. Once again, I wsh Rich all the luck in his future endevours.

You're right. Personally, I don't think Rich should hire a new captain in case he comes back.  

Pharaoh Ramases

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 am
I agree Rich should stay.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games