Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:47 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She pays no attention to his changes, she just held her arm and began to tear off her sleeve too look at her arm.
he smiled at her* i can help with that he siad, dark magic can do more then you think he said,and since i have drained a white mage before that helps to he siad,,what do you say he siad* he walked over to her,but slowly*
She growled at the pain. "Whatever...I DON'T CARE!" She yelled and hung onto her arm.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:47 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She pays no attention to his changes, she just held her arm and began to tear off her sleeve too look at her arm.
he smiled at her* i can help with that he siad, dark magic can do more then you think he said,and since i have drained a white mage before that helps to he siad,,what do you say he siad* he walked over to her,but slowly*
She growled at the pain. "Whatever...I DON'T CARE!" She yelled and hung onto her arm.
you sure know how to ask nicely don't ya he siad* in a good mood,for an odd reason* he thoched her arm*to her it felt like death itself had made contack with her* don't fight it, thats a power i got, today, im working that one out this,don't fight , i'll heal if you let it be he told her8then slowly the pain was gone, 5 mins later she felt icely but was fully healed,,then the ice feeling was gone,
don't worrie about the ice feel he siad, it will begone when my body is used to the new power he siad,thats how my body feels right now he said
* looking at her happy but sadly at the same time*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:49 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
you sure know how to ask nicely don't ya he siad* in a good mood,for an odd reason* he thoched her arm*to her it felt like death itself had made contack with her* don't fight it, thats a power i got, today, im working that one out this,don't fight , i'll heal if you let it be he told her8then slowly the pain was gone, 5 mins later she felt icely but was fully healed,,then the ice feeling was gone,
don't worrie about the ice feel he siad, it will begone when my body is used to the new power he siad,thats how my body feels right now he said
She looks at him. "......"I suppose your not that bad."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:48 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
*he only smiled at this , for he know this was her way of saying that he was ok* theres something i must do now he siad, but i will see you later he siad*now geting up**his body was barly holding up,but he force his body to move,but never showing it* forgive me, if im not the same next time we meet,but i must try to regain myself,and theres only one place that i know of that i can he siad,the dark casstle of forgoten dreams and night mere's he siad, its not the dark lords place but, its full of dark power of fallen demons and other things he said,* his face looked a bit sad then some blood came out of his skin, but there was no wound,* i must be leaveing he siad,farwell,tile next time he siad(he's this there, but is about to teleaport)  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:09 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
*he only smiled at this , for he know this was her way of saying that he was ok* theres something i must do now he siad, but i will see you later he siad*now geting up**his body was barly holding up,but he force his body to move,but never showing it* forgive me, if im not the same next time we meet,but i must try to regain myself,and theres only one place that i know of that i can he siad,the dark casstle of forgoten dreams and night mere's he siad, its not the dark lords place but, its full of dark power of fallen demons and other things he said,* his face looked a bit sad then some blood came out of his skin, but there was no wound,* i must be leaveing he siad,farwell,tile next time he siad(he's this there, but is about to teleaport)
She shakes her head. "What's he thinking?" She gets up and decides to head out anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:13 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She shakes her head. "What's he thinking?" She gets up and decides to head out anyway.
he teleaported away, to there, and for a day of to he stayed there and let his wounds heal,*the dark power in him begain to grow, greatly,and now people could feel the raw dark power in him,**he fond something there and his shadow toke it in* then he telaported, but when he did athere was a dark flash,,some one forced him to teleaport to a place call Hell's graden you seem troubled, siad the darkness that came form the man,the man himself did not speak** Ala ,just looked at some skulls that was laying around,  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:56 pm
A few days later, she began to fight more and learn more about battle and weapons. She isn't a strong worrior yet, but she's getting there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:53 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
A few days later, she began to fight more and learn more about battle and weapons. She isn't a strong worrior yet, but she's getting there.
you fate,is to defeet him, you know that, your fate is to kill you man that will kill your farther you the darkness, i know,but.. said ala, by doing you you was get your farthers kingom, and beable to rule it ,but remember your a dark lord's son, you can, felll your the one that want s to kill the dark lord's said the demonic voice,
i know, but i never said that i would not kill him, i will, but i won't kill her he said,
how foolish can you be, killing one but not the other, it said,  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:50 pm
She was currently fishing for food. Most of her supplies were low.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
maybe so, but, i'll tqke my chances he said* he got up to leave, but his feet wouldn't move,* just then the dark lord himself came in,after that it all whent black for Alacard, next thing he knew he was at the real dark Casstle,, he was chained to an unholy piler, the had, manny lips, that had fangs behing them,*there seemed to be a dark spell being used there*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:37 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
maybe so, but, i'll tqke my chances he said* he got up to leave, but his feet wouldn't move,* just then the dark lord himself came in,after that it all whent black for Alacard, next thing he knew he was at the real dark Casstle,, he was chained to an unholy piler, the had, manny lips, that had fangs behing them,*there seemed to be a dark spell being used there*
She walked on, to the nearest town for supplies. She began to stock up, but while doing so, someone ran past her and shoved her to the ground. She then looked up and seen a man running after the figure. "COME BACK HERE WITH MY STUFF!" Yelled the man.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:39 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
She walked on, to the nearest town for supplies. She began to stock up, but while doing so, someone ran past her and shoved her to the ground. She then looked up and seen a man running after the figure. "COME BACK HERE WITH MY STUFF!" Yelled the man.
*in the casstle there was no sound at all, like a spell was placed there to do so, evely one was now fully asleep,and there a man with slivler coffin that was chained to his back walked in*he begain to kill evely one he seen with ease*
then two people in the casstle awoke at the same time*Alacard and Dracala*,
you siad the Dark Lord*
the coffin man only smile, and just then the coffin slowly opened up,and a huge bright light came out of it, it set the dark lord on fire, but ther he hide himself in his coak* then he drawn back, just hopeing to find an allie in this mess, he back t to the door that had Alacard in it,, but the coffin man was RIght there* what are you hopeing for asked the man?  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
*in the casstle there was no sound at all, like a spell was placed there to do so, evely one was now fully asleep,and there a man with slivler coffin that was chained to his back walked in*he begain to kill evely one he seen with ease*
you siad the Dark Lord*
the coffin man only smile, and just then the coffin slowly opened up,and a huge bright light came out of it, it set the dark lord on fire, but ther he hide himself in his coak* then he drawn back, just hopeing to find an allie in this mess, he back t to the door that had Alacard in it,, but the coffin man was RIght there* what are you hopeing for asked the man?
The man looked at Rie (which is the girl's real name) and apologised for her being knocked over. He then began to run after the figure again. Rie got up and ran after them. If the person did steal the man's stuff, then he should be charged as a theif.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:15 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
you siad the Dark Lord*
The man looked at Rie (which is the girl's real name) and apologised for her being knocked over. He then began to run after the figure again. Rie got up and ran after them. If the person did steal the man's stuff, then he should be charged as a theif.
* dark lord went right thouth the door,,but not before he was hit by light, witch bruned him even more* once on the other side, he unlocked his son and removed the spell* Alacard looked at the dark lord,and the dark lord looked back, i should save you, but, i know he would kill me after you he said so it can't be helped, but, you must lock away your dark powers after its done siad Alacard* before anymore could besaid, the door was destoryed, and light shined in* "shadow, of the dark dreaam of the son of evil" siad Ala, just then coffin man, was now traped in a dream,whale Alacards shadow begain to slowly eat coffin mans body*the dark lord only watch helplessly, when the coffin man,sommoned a holy angel, and saw it use an verry holy move,*just then, Alacard toke the dark lord and teleaported away to the same town town that you was in* they was in the midle of the street, and you couldn't tell who the dark lord was at this time*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:34 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
you siad the Dark Lord*
* dark lord went right thouth the door,,but not before he was hit by light, witch bruned him even more* once on the other side, he unlocked his son and removed the spell* Alacard looked at the dark lord,and the dark lord looked back, i should save you, but, i know he would kill me after you he said so it can't be helped, but, you must lock away your dark powers after its done siad Alacard* before anymore could besaid, the door was destoryed, and light shined in* "shadow, of the dark dreaam of the son of evil" siad Ala, just then coffin man, was now traped in a dream,whale Alacards shadow begain to slowly eat coffin mans body*the dark lord only watch helplessly, when the coffin man,sommoned a holy angel, and saw it use an verry holy move,*just then, Alacard toke the dark lord and teleaported away to the same town town that you was in* they was in the midle of the street, and you couldn't tell who the dark lord was at this time*
Rie still ran after the man, gaining on him. "Give back what you stole and I wont hurt you!" She yelled and the man just ran faster away.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff