Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exploding Papaya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:12 pm
coldheartedangel
Well i hope it doesn't turn you off Gaia completely.Trolls are unfortuantly a part of life in the main forums.You just learn to ignore them.Luckly in here there are none(To my knowledge)
Any ways Welcome to the Suites (And Gaia )
<33

Nah, I know not everyone is like that just *gags* they were pretty bad.

Oh you were the one that invited me here right? Thank you very much ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:21 pm
Yep that would be me.You're very welcome <3

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

Lunatic Spork

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:04 am
Hello and graah! domokun

I am a lurker by nature, but I shall provide much in the way of squid hugs and explosions!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:13 am

G'afternoon~
Just accepted my invite to the Guild, thought I'd drop by and say hi.
So uh.. Thanks for the invite, and.. Hi. c:

So, here's the dealio:
I'm Duskheart. But you can call me..
uh.. Whatever you like I suppose? ;o
I'm .. uh.. i'monlythirteen.
gonk
But people tell me I'm mature for my age? :c
Can't really think of much else to say, so, thanks again for the invite, and I look forward to meeting my fellow guild-members~ n_n

Duskheart

skunky x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:24 am
well hi!
i just got my invite to this swanky lookin guild and its hawt as-
ahem.
well, i'm phi, and i'm 16 years old, though shhhhh don't tell no-one! they might expect me to start acting all mature like.
i come from england (that sorta triangular blob above france).
i'm a she.
i like to think i'm amazing, but i ain't.
i don't use capitals.
i like green day, scouting for girls, wicked, avenue q, high school musical (shuddup, its cute, in a sort of 'lemme throw something at the screen' way), drama, acting and reading.
i am a self confessed harry potter addict, though i like to think in a not 'omg daniel radcliffe is hawt!'.
i'm ok-ish in a not really any good way at writing creatively, though i'm probably best at poetry. though i don't chill in the writer's forum, they're too stuck up!
i'd love to learn how to code profiles one day, although with my lack of artistic skills, they'd probs be pug ugly!
so yeah...
drop me a pm if you wanna chat, but keep it literate!
phi##
p.s the hash key is unloved i tell you!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:44 am
o hay thar 8D
mm, whut to say.
i'm ohwie, or rii, and i'm 18.
i'm still looking for a homeguild, because my previous ones didn't work out D:
so let's hope i like it here, yah? x3~
i like text emotes ._.; it's a habit.
even though i'm developing an offline life,
i still logon to gaia every day.
multiple times a day, at that...

um, yah, i like to spell things differently than they're supposed to.
and i'm not afraid of the english language,
so i hope your filter is on if you get easily offended >w>;
-((but i stay within the TOS? 8D?))-

wow so that was a long blurb of nothing D:
sorry. i like to talk.
if you wanna know more, i have my about me in my journal C:

aslkerkjkdsuiuredsf

Biohazardous Lollipop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:59 am
Welcome guys! <3

And don't worry o3e, you're not alone on typing out text emotes. <_<;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:10 pm
I didn;t even notice this thread,

just joined the suites today, joined Gaia yesterday

howdy /wave  

BAM BAM Eat a Ham

Patronized

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 pm

hello I'm shantel
I'm 14years old
And I live in Canada User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:02 pm
Yay for Canada!

Welcome to the guild. :]  

Biohazardous Lollipop

Spazmatron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:24 am
Hey, I joined ages ago but I'm afraid I've been sorely neglecting my guilds D:

My name's Spazmatron but I like it when my friends call me Spaz or Spazzy ^^ I'm 19 and I come from Northern Ireland. I play games a lot, much more than is healthy. My favourite games are Quake 3: CPMA, Counterstrike: Source, Dawn of War (yay, Soul Storm tomorrow!), Final Fantasy XI, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, Black & White 1 & 2, Settlers, Guitar Hero 3, Battlefield 2 and Age of Empires and stuff like that, but I'll literally play anything as long as it's on the PC!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:44 am
Oooh Ireland, that's awesome o:

Belated welcome to the guild Spaz! :]  

Biohazardous Lollipop

jaydiarae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:26 pm
I'm Jaydia, that 28 year young graphics freak from Jacksonville, FL. I am also an award winning customer service rep, but I'm looking into transitioning over to being a help desk rep, so that I can help people with their pc issues. While doing that, I'll be looking forward to working towards my computer information technology degree. smile WooHooo. Go me!

My favorite color is purple and I'm all about glitz and glamour. Reading is my passion, multi-genre music and singing is my hobby, and learning new things pc related is my all time favorite past time. I also enjoy trying out new graphic design software and websites. My sister in law has just recently picked up Adobe Photoshop Elements 6, and I feel like a kid in a candy shop. OMG the things you can do with this thing is like unlimited! Up until now, I've been using MsPaint and Oekaki programs, which are ok, but PSE just, knocks them out of the ballpark! & If you have creative juices flowing through your veins, and you've never heard of oekaki, Google it! You'll love what you find. Oekaki is japanese for "doodle" or drawing. Various sites have a series of paint programs embeded into their sites. When you finish drawing, you can post the results and allow others to playback your process from beginning to the end. They can also comment on your artwork and you on theirs. You'll just have to check it out to see what I mean. It is just, so unreal the things people can do with those tools.

Feel free to check out my site: Anjelz Web Designz. "Praycious Anjel" is my alter ego.

The first column is my porfolio of websites created by me. The first site listed, "Praycious Anjels Gallery", is about me and I am able to show off a wee bit of my creativity, more sites that I love, tips on how to save your pc from the bad stuff, snaggable graphics that I've made, games, and other fun stuff. Please sign my guest book. I love to know who came to visit me. smile

The second column contains sites that I absolutely love! Be sure to check out SMF Creations.

The third column contains lyric widgets.

Szen
*gets the lovins ready*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 pm
Hey everyone, welcome to the guild. :3
@Jaydia: Oooh, I love photoshop, whenever I get to use it. I want a drawing pad, because it seems anything I make with my mouse just turns out...not very attractive to look at. D;  

ElDot

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 pm
Cabbage Soup Detox

hello I'm shantel
I'm 14years old
And I live in Canada User Image

Wow you have the same name as me..Except mine is spelt Shantell.
That's awsome <33

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games