Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnGelofMuSic92

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:03 am
Hey I'm Amber! I am obviously female! I am 15. I live in a small town in New York, USA!I have a cat named nicholas pictured here!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:41 pm
Hi my name is Jessie and I live in Germany.
I'm 16 years old and I love all kinds of pets.
I own a cat named Daisy and a bunny named Snowy.
This is my first guild I'm in and hope I picked the right one. 3nodding
If you would like to know me just write me a pm 4laugh
see ya ~
Jessie biggrin  

chipsychat

manderz loves girls

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:40 pm
hello my name is amanda, though i prefer manderz. uhm. i live in ny, am turning 21 in like a week, female. i am studying to be a vet tech, and love all animals though i prefer the 'pocket pets'. i rescue a lot of animals and the only ones i have now that aren't rescues are my fish and lizards...at the moment i have 9 rats, 2 mice, 5 ferrets, 5 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, 4 parakeets, 4 betta fish, 1 leopard gecko, 1 bearded dragon, 1 eastern fence lizard, and 1 tarantula. (if i'm not forgetting anyone off the top of my head.) oh and can't forget the hundreds of crickets. i have had things like degus, millipedes and such in the past as well. uhm. my favorite animals would probably be rats, degus, ferrets, millipedes, and tarantulas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:59 pm
Hi! I'm Miranda, but you can call me what you like. I'm not picky. I am American, 17 years old, and can say all of this in barely broken Spanish! :'D

Anywho, I have 3 cats, soon to be more if everythign goes ok, and a ferret, also soon to have a buddy.  

Annari Annona

Uselessbot

O.G. Noob

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:06 pm
My name is Ark and I'm 14. I live in an apartment in San Diego, California. I own a hamster named Sho and I thought his well being would be a good reason to join this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:33 pm
Hi everyone, thanks for the acceptance to the guild. ^^

I'm Lisa (female!) and I'm 20 years old. I live in Dallas, Texas, where I attend film school.

I technically only have one cat that lives with me. His name is Buster and he is a medium-haired van tabby. I adopted him on March 1st of this year when my friend came to visit me and helped buy him for a birthday present for me. He was found in a home with 199 OTHER CATS. He was all messy and a little sick and they cleaned up and fed him and everything when they found him. But people kept adopting him and sending him back for silly reasons at Petsmart (awake at night, sheds a lot, etc. etc.). So when he was sent back and I was able to take him, I was thrilled.

THIS is him:

User Image

He acts like a kitten, despite his 6 years of age and it thrills me to no end.

At home in Houston, where my family lives, I have a very large golden labrador named Jip, who is about 5, and a Siamese kitten named Ziggy. I used to have a 4 year old grey tabby named Pippin whom I adored, but when I left for Dallas and the family got a kitten, he felt abandoned and replaced and ran away to form a pimpin' cat clan two streets down from the house.

I LOVE cats, but dogs are just as awesome (especially Pomeranians and Beagles), and ferrets are quite cool as well. If foxes were pets, I would have one in under a second.

And that is me. biggrin Again, thanks for letting me in!  

Lechra

Millie_V

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:23 pm
Hey, my name is Millie. I'm new to Gaia, but I love pets! I have a 5 year old dog, Ruby, who is a hound/lab mix and a 17 year old cat, Cleo, who I believe to be a Maine coon. I'm 20...and...I'm not good at online intros!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:43 pm
Hey, you can just call me CA or something. I live in western Canada. I'm 19. I have no pets at the moment as I just recently got married. But, I've had 3 dogs, 2 bunnies, fish, hampsters, gerbil, snake, ferrets, a cat (for a few days - allergies), canary and a cockatiel. I think thats all lol. The cockatiel is with my mom and sibs. The only thing still around. I hope to be getting a dog soon. He's a mixed breed, small. Friends of the family had their grandma move in and not sure if they will be keeping her dog. He is perfect for my husband and I so if all goes well, we get him! *crosses finger*  

ConcreteAngel

Seraph Krimsun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:42 am
I'm Kendra, 24. I have dogs, cats, and a ferret. I am a Disney fanatic, and all but two of my animals are named after Disney characters, lol. Only four of my many animals actually live inside with me, but I really love animals and always have (was the neighborhood injured animal rescuer when I was like five).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:05 pm
I'm new here.I just joined yesterday.My favorite pet is a chinchilla.I have two dogs.There names are Pebbles and Boomer.Pebbles is fiest,dachsund,and picenis,or however you spell it,and Boomer is yellow lab,chow,and collie.  

Charity Chaos

cynthialitton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:32 pm
I am new to the guild, I am 25 years of age in TX I am married and have a 8 yr old step daughter 1 cat and 1 dog, i work for a vet clinic and have done so for past 3 years. i can answer most questions you have about your pet. and give you advice on what breed you are most likely to get along with. I love animals. cats are my favorite =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi I have 2 cats. 1 is black, white, & gray, the other is all white. One has yellowish eyes, the other has one brown and one blue eye.  

coronel mosleymittens

CUinChina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:33 am
Hi, my name is Chastity, but you can call me anything you want. I'm 13, of course Im a girl, and I live in Meadow Bridge, West Virginia. I currently have 12 dogs, 2 ferrets, 1 cat, 2 chinchillas, and 1 horse. I have 2 favorite types of pet: monkeys and horses.

If you wanna know more about me, just PM!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 am
Hello there everyone! I shall introduce myself as Abhorzion but my real name is Beky is you prefer to refer (hey, that rhymed!) to me as that instead. I am 20 years old, I am indeed a lady *double checks* yea, a lady and I live in North West England, UK in a little town called Macclesfield. I'm the proud owner of a beautiful little cinnamon ferret called Lucifer, who is an ex-rabbiting ferret who used to belong to my mum's partner, I also own a syrian hamster called Georgie-Cyrill who is two and a bit years old and is a grumpy old man! But I love him anyway. I love them both dearly. I don't have a favourite type of pet, I love just about all animals but I do love dogs. Unfortunately, my boyfriend isn't keen on dogs so I can't keep one of my own but If I could, I'd have an army of English Bull Terriers, Saluki's, Rottweilers and Greyhounds!  

Abhorzion

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games