Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

loveless_heart6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 am
I have a ball python (Namine) I love her to death, 3 Dogs a rott, chow mix (Dusky), A black lab, chow mix (Buddy), and A american bull dog, lab mix (Tico), A rat (Oreo), and of course a parakeet (Freedom)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:08 am
1 blue heeler
1 pit bull
1 mini doberman pinscher/chihuahua
3 chihuahuas
1 iguana
1 speckled king snake
1 albino gopher snake
1 corn snake
1 leopard gecko
3 turtles
and few fish...

heart  

HarlequinGrin13

Blacklight_Redemption

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:16 pm
1 Cat
2 Dogs
2 Parakeets
Between 5 and 15 fish [[one is a goldfish about 2-4 in. long]]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm
Here we have alot of animals.
I have 5 dogs.
Spanky a 4 year old, red sable pomeranian, that when he looks at you, you'd swear he was a fox. I got him when he was less than a year old, I'd had another pom which had been killed by a horse of the neighbors, when a roommate let her out and just let her run. Well Spanky came into my life, and we are pretty much inseperable. He's very smart, we actually play some games where he will shake, then you count, and he will place his paw on you that many times counting back to you. He sits pretty, and he gives you five, and high five. He's got the sweetest eyes, that says I'm always here and you can tell me anything. He's got a super shrill bark, and when he talks to you he whines.

Boogie Bear, which is nicknamed booger. He's black, 3 year old, and growls to talk to you. My husband has MS, and booger alerts us to when my husband is having a bad spell. He too shakes, and sits automatically when told to, just by balling your fists. Something I have taught all my dogs. They are verbal trained and hand trained. Booger counts like his brother Spanky does. He also will cuddle and fall asleep in your arms when you hold him like a little baby. He loves to sit and watch football with us, and he thinks hes the king of the castle. Haven't convinced him otherwise, but he's a momma's boy, except when he's lookin after my husband. Both he and Spanky were ring puppies in my wedding when I got married.

Next is Princess Gabby, we call her Gabby for short. She got her name because she acts like a diva. She's a 3 lb, 2 year old black pomeranian. I guess you could say my favorite dog is the pom, for a small dog that is, well and boston terriers. Anyway, Gabby got her name because when she first came home, after I had won her over, she was pretty reserved and reluctant when I first got her. She is the full sister to both Booger and Spanky. They are all just different litters. She barked and barked all night, and my husband told me to quite that little gabby mutt. Well she became Princess Gabby. I drive my hubby nuts, because I dress her, brush her, keep her bathed, and she loves her baths, and her clothes. She's very sweet, and she's always got to be right with me.

Next we have Ralphy. He is a pomeranian, pekingese, and king charles cavalier spanial mix. He is the son of Booger, and of my mother's dog a peke, king charles mix Cuddle Bug. He's very sweet, and is only 8 months old. He thinks he's a herd dog, and looks like a miniature black and white border collie. He's very quirky, but also very intellegent.

Finally there is Max. He is also 8 months old, but about 20 times the size of Ralphy considering at 8 months he weighs in at 100 lbs, and by the time he reaches full size he should average about 170. He is a great pyrenese, anatolian shephard cross. He protects the property and keeps the coyotes away. I've seen a coyote run from him. He's a gentle giant unless his family or flock are in danger. He also has been trained silent command, and verbal. He plays wonderfully with the children, and he herds the horses when they get rambunctious.

I have my cats,

Tinky, a tortie calico cat, she's funny, and hunts very well. She thinks she is a dog, and loves to ride the horses. She is also very acrobatic, always jumping around and doing flips. She was a stray that we found and brought home.

Aziza, a white with orange brushed over her face, and tail. She was one of the cats that was born out here. She use to be wild, but somehow she came around and loves to be petted. She's a diva, and even sits pretty for treats. She's very lady like.

Slugger, is a siamese cross with the most beautiful blue eyes with specks of green in them, he has the markings of a dark brown over grey, with a brown butterfly on his nose. He's a fat cat, also one born out here. He sits pretty, shakes paws, and rides on my oldest step son's shoulder. I think he believes he's a bird, but he just won't see reason.

Odo is Slugger's sister, and she too is a siamese cross with green and blue eyes. She is a little more standoffish, but also loves attention on her terms. She likes to snuggle with Max my gentle giant.

Finally we have Hershey, a black longhaired cat, with brown points like a reversed siamese. He's also got manx in him, and persian. He was born out here from one of the wild cats, and has slowly been tamed to become one of the sweet babies.

I've got one goat, he's a brown nubian, alpine cross named Jingles. He was a birthday gift from my mother and father. He thinks he's a dog and will jump up and put his front hooves on your shoulders for hugs and treats. He knows he's my baby, because he follows me around. We will soon be getting him a pal, because well goats are herd animals, and should always have a friend so that they don't become lonely and depressed.

Trigger is my 3 year old palomino quarter horse gelding. In the summer he's a beautiful copper, but in the winter he turns snow white. He's very lovable, and my children and my cousin's children ride him. He's green broke, but the children have no problem with him. He will do his best to ensure that his best friend, my cousin's daughter never falls, and if she does, which he just stops and gives her this worried I'm sorry look. Then he has to check on her and give her love before he can go on. He also bows, and shakes his hoof with you. He is very sweet and lovable. He will also nod and shake his head no.

Then there is Okie Joe, which we call Joey for short. He's 7 years old, and stands 30 inches tall. He's a class size A miniature. He's got feathers on his legs, and is very stout, though he has problems with his hips. Something that happens with minis and isn't all that rare. It's not painful however it's just kinda irritating. Anyway Joey has 2 daughters, and a son. The daughters live here and are born to one of our mini mares. Easy Belle, also 7, 30 inches tall, and she is a blue dapple. She is a little reserved, but has beautiful babies. She had three but one we lost. Joey had been trained to drive, but with his hips he doesn't get driven, instead we just go for walks, or my cousin's 1 1/2 year old will ride him sometimes, and he loves it. Only for a few moments though so not to hurt him.

Baby girl is Joey's first born. She is a resemblence to her father. She is 4, 29 inches tall and a big baby. She is lovable, and when you scratch her neck she grins. It's hillarious.

Finally there is Shyly. She is Joey's last born. She is a steel blue, and a dwarf, she is only 20 inches tall, and I have been working with her to get her a bit more tamed. We work at thier paces.

I have several chickens, and we also have other dogs here which belong to other family members. Next spring we will be getting another LGD dog, as they work best in pairs.

And that is the zoo in our home.

gothyc_rose

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sky Blue Faerie

Beloved Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 pm
We are owned by four cats. Two adults Baby and Kimiko. (And yes they are fixed.) And two little kittens that we think were born in our tool shed. The mommy weaned them and disappeared but I finally, after weeks of trying, was able to catch the kittens.

I probably could have caught their mother. I could tell she use to be a pet. But I had trouble getting my hands on the babies and couldn't leave them outside alone.

They have adapted very well to indoor life and are so lovable I can barely believe they were completely feral just a few months ago. We have not gotten them fixed yet but we plan to soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:40 pm
Well, i have one cta and one dog. My cat's name is Roxy and my dog is Kita. Roxy is 4 and Kita is 10. Roxy is a brown tabby and Kita is a golden retrevier/border collie
THey're adorable! heart  

Roxycat97

MzBubbl3z_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:30 am
1 dog nd like 16 -17 fishes mi doggy name is kit-kat  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am
I have a cute black cat we adopted cause someone throw her to the streets sad but now she have a better life with us in home razz 4laugh  

Vera as Sailor Saturn

mynoobchar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:13 am
I haz a 6 mumf owd Shih Tzu pupeh!! He sho cutesies! >.< I love him like crazies! I had a bunny before him that died [[R.I.P MR. BUNNY]] and a Shih Tzu that was stolen within the first month we had him.... What kind of evil steals pets from families???? We cant get him back but we know who did it crying

I feel better now because we have the cutest Shih Tzu ever!!! We've had him since June, I believe. He loves me mosht ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:02 pm
I have a dog, penny
2 cats, buddy, my fat kitty
toni, the mean monster
a lizzard, uromastix, 10 years old, valenteno
lots of beta fish ( not same bowl of corse)
bird,evil,screch
a frog
thats aboat it smile biggrin
madisonpaig  

paige56767

ii D1MPL3S ii

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm
i have
1 dog
and 2 fishes  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 am
a pet fish (scarlet) and two turtles (nickie and scar) who died recently (waahhhh) crying  

PikaChewwz

suzarelli

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 pm
I have two black and gray tabby cats, Owen and Jane <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:29 pm
i have 2 dogs one chihuahua and pitbull <3  

YouLoserYouGotHacked

necronomicon keeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm
i have 5 cats and a dog. lol  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games