Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:44 am
"I'm going back to Tamaki-senpai." Artem says sadly "At least he doesn't make fun of me." he quietly left the room  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 pm
sora grinned triumphantly and folded her arms "mission depress artem accomplished" she said with a wink  

Stylish Sora-chan

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Ruuko tried to not get any more envolved in the conflict  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image

Sunny sighed. She knew of a word that best described him: "Arrogant" yet "Determined". She sighed and kept it to herself, placing the cup and saucer on the coffee table.

"That may be true," the strawberry-blonde said, "but I have been hearing he's trying to improve, no? He's struggling, and I don't think kicking him while he's down is going to do any good. He might just do the opposite, you know, go back to his ways and become even more of a jerk..."

Love, Peace, Skip.

((ooc: Can you change your character's picture? Haha too late xD ))  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm
((OOC: Actually, Artem is attempting at making Kairi fall for him again because she recently suffered the loss of her latest boyfriend, Kaoru Hitachiin. But, keeping to her word Kairi refuses to accept his emotions and is trying to find someone else other than Artem. Stylish Sora-chan already knows how this is all going to play out because she saw the love "tango" hidden within my planner. Tookj me two periods to come with the thing but it is going to be worth it.

Artem has too much inner pride to have some meaningless words thrown at him. The whole reason he left for Tamaki's room was to see if Kairi would feel guilty and follow, but that has failed within itself.

So now all we can do is hope Host Kaoru-kun will finally post before his position is taken away and that Tamaki doesn't fall for anyone. Accoring to my "tango" chart he plays a big role in this upcoming plot))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:41 pm
((ooc: Don'tlookatmeI'mamoron. >.< Sunny's just making assumptions, that's all. Oh and +applauds for explanation+ that sounds good! +grabs bowl of popcorn+ But what the heck is a "tango" chart? ))  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 pm
"I'm sure Artem-san will improve. If he's learning from Tamaki-senpai, I'm sure it'll work."

((OOC: Sounds exciting. The "tango" chart XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm
Ruuko sinks lower into his seat.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 pm
"Ruuko-san, you're too quiet. You need to socialize more."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:42 pm
((OOC: The "tango" chart is pretty much just the name of all the characters and then who they like, because the characters in it are played by only different people, but three accounts. When you drew the line to the names of people who they like or might end up with it looked like one big dance chart. Thus Stylish Sora-chan and I called it a "tango" chart.))

Tamaki comes into the room, a depressed Artem coming in behind him. "Mhm." He lets out and pushes Artem forward.

"I-I'm sorry for being rude and disrupting your guests. It was very improper of me to act so childish. I promise it won't happen again." Artem says sadly.

"Good, now go back to the other room. You can feel better with some snacks." Tamaki syas gesturing to the door back to his Host room.

"Yay! Cookies!" Artem says walking briskly back to the other room.

"Miss Yumiko, I do believe that you owe me one for making Artemidoros come in and apologize." Tamaki says smirking. "I'll come back later with a list of some sort for you. Tah Tah!"  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Stylish Sora-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 am
"uh-oh. when tamaki-senpai makes a list it can never be good" sora said "but don't worry, i shall protect you with my life dear mademoiselle," sora said, making an exaggerated bow to kairi, "i'm more chivalrous than any host you could find here!" she said with a grin
((OOC: first it was a love hexagon, then we made it a tango!)) xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Ruuko turned to her, "i-im sorry." Ruuko then slunk into his seat more.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:30 pm
"Alrighty Senpai." Kairi says smiling back. She then faced Ruuko, "So. What's you favorite color?" She looks at him locked eyes trying to find an answer before he actually speaks. "And after that... What's your favorite type of cookie?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:34 pm
"blue, chocolate, and i really like cat's..." Ruuko said trying to be less shy.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:32 pm
"Cats, huh. Izumi used to own a cat. Say, Kairi-san, do you have any pets?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games