Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:32 pm
Czesc, Hong kong!

You look, like, totally beefed! Is something up? :c

((Translation: Hi! What's up? XDDD))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:36 pm
((I've concluded... that my bedroom is synonymous with Russia.
-curls up in front of her space heater- ... -only to have it turn off automatically because 'it's too hot'-))

xxKarachan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:44 pm
((Aww! *lends you some of my emo-colored toe socks* :'D?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 pm
((<333
It's mostly... my entire body though.
-frowns as her space heater turns off again-))

xxKarachan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:56 pm
((....>> *shares her monochrome blanket*
NOTHING COMES IN COLOR IN WASHINGTON >:C
XDDD Except leaves. *shares emo-colored tea*
<33))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 pm
((Brb, gotta give Liech her book~))  

Mama Lussuria

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:01 pm
((xD
Michigan has much color.
... -glances around her room- ... My ROOM has much color. The fourteen walls are three different colors.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:15 pm
((XD! Lucky~ I'm thinking of taking pictures of Autumn in my city for you guys....we're gonna have a MAJOR windstorm within the next few days, so I wanna get pictures of Chinook Winds for you all~ It's really fun to walk around outside with the wind whipping you around, and the leaves flying fast as bullets, as the sky turns ominously gray and trees try to touch their roots~))  

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:22 pm
((xD ohdamn.
._o Apparently, they're not using the salt trucks this year......... Well, they are, but you need to call them the day before you want them. So if there's a really bad storm at, like, midnight or 1 in the morning... no salt for you.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:25 pm
((ohdamn nothing. XDDDD If you think about it, it's really beautiful in it's own way~ *tempted to draw and color a picture like that*

PFFFFFT. I'd just walk down to QFC and buy my own salt. D:< Of course, not everyone has the luxury of living half a block from every minimart in town...))  

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm
((xD Oh, it's not the driveways. It's the main roads. >> I'm not going to salt four and a half miles of road, kthx.

I would think it's beautiful. xD -loves grey skies and windy days-))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:41 pm
((I enjoy my days incredibly either gloomy looking, or deadly looking. <3 *is going to have to get a picture of the "Day of Death"*

It's actually a recognized day (not holiday) in my city, where the sky turns weird shades of gray and yellow and leaves go everywhere, while the wind howls, rain pours, lightening strikes and thunder booms. And throughout the whole ordeal, the city is oddly bathed in sunlight, even though there's no space in the seamless blanket of clouds for the sun to poke through....

....*realizes her friends where right* I write too flowery. D:

And I'd so salt four and a half miles of road, just to give myself something to do around midnight. XDDDD It'd be fun, because in storms here, you're risking limbs being out in the middle of it~

*loves danger WAY TOO MUCH*))  

Russia-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 pm
((xD Pfft, there's nothing wrong with that~

Heh. But yeah, last year there was a salt shortage or something, so this year you have to call for salt trucks the night before. "Reserve" them, in a sense.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:57 pm
((I'm gonna have to log off in like, three seconds. D:
Storm's coming, and if the power goes out, the surge will kill my computer ded. XDDD

See you~ <333 *goes to drawing Canada for you. >:c*))  

Russia-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:59 pm
((Eww.
<3 Have a nice evening~
-continues working on her lab book and listening to Disney songs-))

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games