Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

suusuus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:16 pm
Hi. :B

My name's verwildert and I'm an artaholic. Well, kinda. I used to draw a lot more than I do now, but I still enjoy it very much. I prefer illustration, and traditional over digital but I'm slowly becoming familiar with photoshop and my tablet.

Uhhhmmmmmmmm...... I like... stuff....
The first thing that made me want to draw was after reading a book called "Dragonworld". Joseph Zucker's illustrations were so beautiful to me and I wanted to do stuff just like that. I started with drawing dragons and moved onto people (mostly anime style). I went to an art university for two years and really got into anatomy and figure drawing. Soooooo........ yes. In other news, I really enjoy video games, music and other nerdy things.
Oh, and I was invited by dagger1819.

:B  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm
Well hey people-I already posteed-umm at least 10 diffrent poems on here-Even though its not my signature My favorite quote is-I love you is 8 letters BUT so Is BULLSHIT-I made a poem about it-I think thats what got me invited.Im kinof and ANTI love person seeing all my poems are kinof about loosing yourself but trying to get yourself back toghter oor juts plain anti stuff so yeah.
Hope you read my stuff-even though I dont seem like the most 'Welcoming' person-Talk to me-Ill talk back.

See ya  

XxUsagiMaruhiXx

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:54 pm
sweatdrop

Welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 pm
*clears throat*
*imitates dag's voice*
WELCOME!!!! blaugh  

Leafblight

Kanohi Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm
Hi! My name's KD and I'm eighteen. I've been drawing ever since I can remember, and this fall I'll be starting my first year of art college. I'm a fantasy artist who draws mainly dragons, though I'm into wolves and gryphons a lot at the moment too. I'm a traditional artist; my tools of the trade are the (almighty) pencil (of doom), ink, colored pencils, and copics. I use paint too, but it's a media I'm not 100% comfortable with.

I get most of my inspiration from clouds, lols. I swear, they all look like dragons to me. Lots of inspiration from my favorite artists too- Ciruelo Cabrall, Amy Brown, Brian Froud, Denise Garner, and Christian Lassen. And then from deviantartart there's hibbary, PearlEden, missmonster, Goldenwolf, and raptor-painter.

(my username on DA is SandFire, if anyone wants to see my art, by the way)

General interests aside from art include fantasy stuff, reading/writing, hiking, nature, anime/manga, video games (especially Pokemon, DDR, and Starfox), finding Narnia, and being the biggest geek you'll ever meet. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:12 pm
Leafblight
*clears throat*
*imitates dag's voice*
WELCOME!!!! blaugh

aaahahaha! so funneh! xD
welcome everyone! mrgreen  

Ravidizh
Captain

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

jMoof

Desirable Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Hello everyone^^
I was invited by dagger too.
I love drawing comic and manga. I've been drawing since i was 11. I'm... older now.
Love my wacom and Photoshop, use Illustrator sometimes, flash just for animations, which are usualy just text, i dont know how to do cartoons yet.
I study chemical engineering (I know im crazy XP) and love tech, computers, science and such.
I hate drawing realistic stuff. I never went to drawing classes because of that.
Also, they always made me copy fruit. WTF? why do i wanna draw an apple?! i wanna draw robots and spaceships and cool girls and boys in cool suits! So i dropped from drawing class.
Here's my DA if you're interested^^
Btw, I suck at drawing apples O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:22 pm
Leafblight
*clears throat*
*imitates dag's voice*
WELCOME!!!! blaugh

*hiss* mad

Welcome new ones 3nodding  

Dagger1819
Crew

Red0nkulous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:32 pm
Marabou963
Red0nkulous
Marabou963

PHUH! Everyone has the ability to be good at art! Sure there are some freaks who are good at it when they're born, but just because you're in experienced doesn't mean you can't be great one day!

Practice, Practice, Practice! Take a sketch book with you, small enough to fit in your pocket. Draw everywhere, draw what you see (yes, I know drawing what you see is boring, but it helps helps HELPS)
I had a teacher that made be do this for one quarter. I think I matured 4 years by doing it.

Keep your dreams, and work work work!

xD i wish i could convince my parents to think like that! theyre prolly only like that cuz my brother was weirdly natural and its creepy how good he is. .__. but yeah, im working on it! i draw all over my notes/hw and when im supposed to study. =P

preaching to the choir. I have a mother who draw's peoples pets, a dad who has a water color mole skin perminantly sewn into his hand, a sister who knits people clothes and quilts, another sister who's one of those art therapist deals, and a brother who makes special effects for movies!
Every time I finish a project my parents are like 'um... yah, how long did that take you? 16 hours... it looks like it took a lot less.'

PERSEVERE!

xD.. im a little curious as to what "water color mole skin permanently sewn into his hand" means...
but YES i will take your advice >=] i'll show them someday! ..maybe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 pm
Welcome, one and all!
[After my hours of inactivity!]

XD

OhMercyMe

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:43 pm
xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 pm
Dagger1819
xD

Rawr!
*Kitteh goes glomp!*

:3

OhMercyMe

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm
OhMercyMe
Dagger1819
xD

Rawr!
*Kitteh goes glomp!*

O_O! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Dagger1819
OhMercyMe
Dagger1819
xD

Rawr!
*Kitteh goes glomp!*

O_O! 4laugh

Hehehe........ I win. :3

OhMercyMe

shuiaime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:48 pm
Hi! My name is Jam and i was invited by Dagger1819 (yay! special mention xd ) to join this guild .
I'm 15 turning 16 and...I love to draw and to read...sometimes write stories..but i don't actually finish it sweatdrop i love cute things, panda, anime and manga heart
I'm not really good at painting..u know..with a paintbrush..and i prefer to use color pencils instead xd
hmm..i guess that's all whee  
AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games