Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm
Ebony jerked her head up as the tree shattered loudly. She immediatley jumped up and dropped into a battle pose. Seeing it was only Arias she sheepishly straightened and let the elemental spheres forming at her fingertips combine and cancel each other out(earth and air cancelling, fire and water, ect.) "Ahm. Sorry." she said,shuffling her toe in the dirt.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:46 pm
Deston shrugged when Arias spoke of him being skilled in battle. He already knew that, it was just that most of his "moods" preferred not to be in such situations. It didn't matter, at least two of them were more than willing to fight if need be. The only trick to it was getting the right triggers for the right "moods." The ice demon looked over at Ebony when she needlessly summoned up a bunch of orbs, quirking an eyebrow. She seemed a little....jumpy to him.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Ebony smiled sheepishly as Deston quirked an eyebrow at her. "I grew up in a home where men couldn't be trusted. Even my father was a man of suspicion. After my mother left me to fend for myself, it certainly didn't help my trust issues. In fact, for a while I wouldn't let anyone near. Anyway, it wasn't as long ago as I'd like to pretend. Neither of you have any idea how many times I've considered how I'd have to kill you if you posed a threat." she said quietly, being more blunt than she had with even herself in a while.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:28 pm
Arias bit her bottom lip at Ebony's very short bio.
"I see. It sort of...makes sense."

((Who wants to reach the goal of 1000 posts?))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 pm
"Oh that's reassuring." Ebony said, slipping back into her sarcastic phase, kindof a defense aginst talking about her feelings. "Can we get back to kicking people's a** now?"

{{OOH OOH OOH!!! MEMEMEMEME!!!!}}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:41 am
Arias laughed.
"Of course. Sorry."
She took off her jacket, thankful that she had clothes on, and dropped it on the ground.
"Take your stance, Ebony. I want to see how you are hand-to-hand."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 am
"Aw, yea! Let's get this party started!" Ebony said, dropping as she was into a defensive stance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:36 pm
Arias crouched. Being in wolf form so many times had taught her many things from letting the wolf instincts take over in battle. Wolves had to fight other packs for domination of territory, so naturally the wolf in her head knew what to do when fighting. She let a playful growl emit from her throat.
"Don't go too easy on me. We need to know what you can do, Ebony, just like we need to know what I can do and what Deston can do. Show me 3/4 of your best at least."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:43 pm
Ebony let out a short bark of laughter. "Sweetie, your a friend-" she said, nleashing a torrent of hits." but even for friends, easy isn't in my vocabulary." she said, creating a large fire orb in one hand, a water orb in the other.

{{sorry all. my w and 2 keys are sticking...}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm
Arias smiled wickedly, unable to help herself.
"Very good to hear."
At that moment Ebony launched a water orb directly at her. Arias flipped with blinding speed backwards, the orb flying straight under her body and towards the forest while she was midair. She landed gracefully on both feet and grinned.
"That was wimpy. Do you always start battles this way?"

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm
"Only when I like the person." she said, expanding the fireball to the size of a small car.making it into a small ring, she envaloped the two of them in it, creating a barrier. "Besides, I like to warm up." she said, smirking at her lame little joke.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Arias chuckled at the girl's confidence.
"Don't act like you are all 'high and mighty'. This isn't enough to impress Zeke. To him, you might as well be carressing his arm with a warm stick."
Arias winced on his name. Although it was the past, immortals don't forget very easily. She shook her head a little, trying to rid herself of these thoughts and focus on Ebony.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:47 pm
"As IF I would use this parlor trick on Zeke." Ebony said, shrinking the bubble to a six foot diameter and closing in for hand to hand combat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:49 pm
Deston found himself shying away from Ebony's and Arias' sparring match, disliking the use of fire. It was unbearably hot and it hurt, two things that he really hated to feel. Well, that and negative emotions like guilt. Good thing none of the demons "moods" had unbearable guilt hanging over their heads. Once he had retreated to a safer distance, he watched the two and took note of their talents.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:59 am
Arias chuckled and smiled to herself.
"Well, all is fair in war, right?"
With that she narrowed her eyes at Ebony, "No fire in battle. You could set the trees on fire or maybe hurt Deston since he is ice."
Her influencial ability smacked Ebony hard and the fire disappeared. Arias smiled.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games