Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Stine K.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:28 pm
`Derry
Stine K.
*stumbles into bar*
'Oi - a pint o' Guinness, please? - been a rough day.'
*gets her pint - finds a table - sits down by said table*

"Oooo... that''s not good. How bad was it on a scale of 1-10," she asked.
It wasn't that Derry was nosiy, she was just bored at the moment. Most of the people around were mostly past out. There was nothing else to do exect start a conversation.

Stine glanced up at a bewinged person, - "have a seat *smiling* on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say it'd been a rough 5. Totally ok, but not really, y'know?"
*sips her Guinness*

((ooc: btw. this is me practicing all this ..stuff..... I am so new it hurts. and this is really my ooc-account smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:17 pm
Walks into the bar slowly and observes the scene cautiously,
then asks the waiter," can i get a cap'n and coke?"  

Skyler Bishi

`Derry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:17 pm
Stine K.
`Derry
Stine K.
*stumbles into bar*
'Oi - a pint o' Guinness, please? - been a rough day.'
*gets her pint - finds a table - sits down by said table*

"Oooo... that''s not good. How bad was it on a scale of 1-10," she asked.
It wasn't that Derry was nosiy, she was just bored at the moment. Most of the people around were mostly past out. There was nothing else to do exect start a conversation.

Stine glanced up at a bewinged person, - "have a seat *smiling* on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say it'd been a rough 5. Totally ok, but not really, y'know?"
*sips her Guinness*

((ooc: btw. this is me practicing all this ..stuff..... I am so new it hurts. and this is really my ooc-account smile ))

"Yes, I know." she said smiling, " I've had lots of those days." Derry had many of those days when she first moved to Gaia.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:12 pm
*walks into bar dying of thirst* "Hey, it's Friday night. Time to tye one on! *grabs a pint and drinks greedily* "Any cute men?" *Scopes bar for cute guys.*  

jandlholmes

bratzbratz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:29 pm
diet cola please  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:47 pm
**runs thorugh the bar nake**then jumps through the window and misterily disappears**  

Dr_Naux

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:52 pm
apon walking to the bar he steps on the rug and missteriously dissapears
owch!
he fell though a hidden hole in the floor  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:48 pm
*Miss Grape does not roleplay often, although she is a very familiar face on Gaia. She steps into the bar for the first time ...*

grapeseed

Decala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:47 pm
*walks into the bar and screams*"hey yall wat is happenin...hey bartender one sprite plz"*sits down in the corner of the bar and thinks*"im so bored"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:02 pm
**walks in** looks around and says i thought i heard a country girl **hey got any boo's???**  

Dr_Naux

electricmango

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:25 pm
(walks in and looks around...) "hey u guys what's up?" (takes a seat) "i'll take a root beer please." "u guys like my avi?" (takes a sip)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:41 pm
Cherga enters the bar, finds a seat, and sits down. "Can I get some of your honey wine?" He asked, handing a few silver coins.  

Cherga

che sera sera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:57 pm
jello shots all around! kampai!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:51 pm
"this is the longest i've ever waited for a cap'n and coke!" sky says loudly slaming his fist on a nearby table. then he shakes his hand "ouch that hurt" sad  

Skyler Bishi

`Derry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:56 pm
" Bartender, can I have a water?" Derry asked.

The bartender gave her a water. She sat down at the booth with bright red colours.

Today was a hot summer day with a light cool breaze. "Beautiful", she said to herself.

Many new people were coming and going in the bar. Some very interesting too. Very, very inteesting.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games