Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 29!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm
yes, it's "natural energy". Some energy drinks use ginseng along with caffeine actually... I think "5 hour energy" is one of them. My spouse happened to get the ginseng I have at a Chinese restaurant, but I haven't seen it at any other in the area... just one. I know you can get it at GNC... not sure what the dosage amount is.

I haven't really looked for it that much so I'm not sure where all else you can get it. My spouse just decided to get it recently to help with studying.

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:20 pm
Figured as much...so, who's doing the studying, you or your wife? And if you don't mind me asking, what is being studied? *reaches for another Corona only to find them gone* UGH! Just great...guess I'll make a quick dash to the MW for more beer...speaking of, where is Katana?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 100!

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:37 pm
*slips into the hot tub* Oh, I really need this ... gotta' soak off all that stress I worked up from having to suck up to Lily at the Pad! stare

EDIT: Woo Hoo! I got 100!  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:39 pm
My spouse is doing the studying, though since I have to help it's practically like I am stare

I don't mind you asking, but my spouse minds me telling. I pretty much have to run any posts containing personal information by them and get an "okay" before posting. I tend to keep a lot of personal information to myself anyway, but my spouse is more strict about it than I am.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 48!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:48 pm
@ Eileen: Alright Eileen! First roll in the door! WOOT! WOOT!

@ TES: I understand that completely. Well, good luck and best of wishes with the studying. I know it's hard. I study as much as I can, but Gaia gets more attention than they should! redface I'm working on that and with the fact that I do tend to get more homework done at work than actual work, it kinda evens out...but I do hope that all the hard work pays off, for both of us! xd *opens another Corona and takes a long pull* Ah, I think this will be the last one for the night...*leans back and closes her eyes*  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 41!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm
I didn't used to come on Gaia much... {I had even "quit" for a few years} but once I started venturing into the game room after joining this guild, I found myself showing up more often. I've been especially active lately due to sleep problems and nothing else to do with my time.... {although there's 3 sketches I need to do... stare }  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

havenne17 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 41!

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 am
*early morning dip*

delaying going outside this morning.....darn near froze last night! my poor garden!  
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 90!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:36 am
mind if i join you for a bit?  

bandaidd
Crew

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 am
::Maune walks in and sits by the hot tub and waves:: Hello ^^  
Nei1 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 am
*is enjoying the sun way too much*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 739!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 am
hey guys. finally got my dentist on the line and he agreed to prescribe antibiotics. yay. I'll see him monday and hopefully not need a root canal.  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 51!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 am
*hops into hot tub for a quick dip before doing rounds* Oh boy ... good luck with that bandy!  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 99!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:15 pm
thanks, dougherty. gonna call it a sick day today. *relaxes in hot water*  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 30!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm
*groan* So tired, but can't sleep *climbs into the hot tub with his clothes on*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 70!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm
*walks in with cooler of drinks ready to unwind from a long day* Hey guys. *stretches out in a lounge chair and let's out a deep sigh* Man, I'm glad this day is O-V-E-R!!! *sees TES in tub with clothes on* What the-? TES, what's wrong?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games