Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 pm

"Well that's good. Be mad. But on the outside calm your face down. He might be able to stop some of the impact if he knows how angry you are right now." Sharon said putting a hand on Kiki's shoulder.
"Crystal, I just want you to do your best. Just do as much as you can. I know that you are injured and I will do a potion to heal your arm faster. Just as long as we can finish Ray first." Sharon reassured Crystal.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Kiki gave Sharon a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I'll be sure to look calm. Just tell me whan I can hit him." Kiki swung the hammer (the one from the first monster) over her shoulder. She was ready to brawl.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 am

"thanks Sharon!"said crystal. Hope (the octopus that has always been on crystal head) jumped off and started crawling after Ray! "NOOOO HOPE COME BACK!!! HE COULD KILL YOU!!!" crystal started to run after hope but tripped on a bolder and got her foot stuck. It was not injured only stuck. Crystal started yelling hope's name! Witch was a bad idea because Ray saw hope!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:47 am

"crap!" Kiki saw Hope go after Ray and knew how much Hope meant to Crystal. "Sharon, can you get Hope back here?" Kiki asked as she ran over to Crystal to help get her foot unstuck.

(Sorry I was gone so long. I was really busy with an essay)

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

33monkeyZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:09 am

Flutter saw Hope and grabbed some water from a nearby pond. she grabbed Hope by using the water and set her down in her arms. Flutter ran over to Kiki and Crystal. "It's okay. Hope is safe." She told Them.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:45 pm

"Sharon, can I hit him now? I really just want to end this."
Kiki was getting more annoyed by the second.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

(Sorry I've been gone!)
"Yes the faster the better. Okay everyone summom all that you got and wrap it around Kiki quickly, but effectivly." Sharon said She summoned fire and wrapped it around Kiki first. Then she got lightning and wrapped that around her also. She concentrated on keeping them around Kiki enough so she would be able to hurt Ray, but not to hurt her. Sharon knew this was going to be difficult on her part since she had to do two elements at a time.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Kiki smiled. "Great! All we need is earth and water and I'm good to go."

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Izumi somehow summoned a burst of water around Kiki. "wow! I didn't know I could do that!" he said.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:30 am

"Thanks for helping me get hope back guys! Should i help out with the water? Since it's the only element i can do really well."

(Sorry i have been gone so long i have been up to my neck in homework!)

11bumblebee

ihatemy life1018

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 pm

User Image
Personality:cool,calm,collected,extremely adventurous,cheerful,confident,tough
Bio:Fell off a bridge and bumped her head against the rocks in the ocean.She washed up on the shore of the school and was suffering from extreme memory loss.The school found her a nd adopted and gave her a new life.
Magical Power:Controling all things of the ocean and can freeze and boil and things
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Name:Kira Kurata

ihatemy life1018

ihatemy life1018

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm

User Image
Character's Name:Kira Kurata
Age-14
Personality:cool,calm,collected,extremely adventurous,cheerful,tough,has an esatiable appetite,sometimes has random flashbacks,has a problem with getting to close to people to soon
Bio:One day she was walking on a bridge going to the store when she slipped and fell in the ocean.She washed up on the shore of the school and she was suffering from extreme memory loss.The school found her,adopted her and gave her a new life.
Magical Power:Able to freeze,boil, and control water
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games