Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:40 am

"umm chief???" *he whispered to her*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:44 am

*hetu looked at scanda and said* "he can not be killed but you can help us find him, and fight him, but chief and i are the ones the gods put incharge... so well have to send him back into the portal"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:55 am

Chief bite harder with his encouragement, but something was off..., pulling herself completely away from he, her eyes had gone from black to solid white. She pulled up all her barriers in her mind, while ritual marking appeared on her arms, legs, and face. Covering herself with fog she had produced earlier, she stared at Phyl with white hot intency. He gave him a cold smile, "come now Phyl, you didn't think getting information out of me would be that easy did you...." she walked around him in a stalking motion, "I have to admit, I was throw off your scent by the hunger I wanted cured, but I'm never that sloppy. So tell me the truth and I may let you live a while before I strike you down where you stand, WHO THE F**K ARE YOU?" The last command forced his body onto the back wall with a thud.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Scanda was about to tell Hetu something when he heard the Chief "Sounds Chief has found something possibly Phylum"he said as he grabbed Hetu and clicked his fingers as he teleported to Chief's position and got out his stone of darkness and it pointed to the person called Phyl "I suppose this Phyl has a secret"Scanda said as he got out an amount of dark electricity "Lets make this short Iam gonna tortue you until you tell us who you really are and what your doing here and dont lie because these stones tell the truth"he said as he started shooting electricity at Phyl torturing him.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 pm

*Phyl was now dumbstruck, he was pushed back on the wall by chief*
*he looked at her with concerned eyes*
"whats wrong miss sankofa, did my taste displease you?"
"dont you remember who i am, im Phyl you know the guy you were dancing with inside!!"

*then he looked at the on comming scanda and hetukiri, and turned to chief and said*
"you just gotta truely belive who i say i am"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Eyeing both Scanda and Hetu as they appeared, "so much for diplomacy" she thought sarcastically. Chief laughed crudely at Phly, "no hon it wasn't the taste of you I find displeasing, its that little lying to me thing that's going to get you killed sugar. You touched my thoughts and not in the right places mind you, so that means you are more than you appear." Chief summoned a long golden blade to her hands as she walked closer to the intruder. She stepped to the right side of him, and placed the blade to his throat, getting close to his ear again. "Now don't toy with me kid, I will cut your f**king neck off without the slits hesitation," she gave him a wickedly dark smiles, "or maybe I should just go for your nuts, hu squirrel boy?" Chief arched a brow at him, still holding the bald dangerously close to his neck but a second knife appeared aimed at his crotch.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Scanda saw Chief come with a blade to the neck and a knife aimed at the crotch "Wanna torture him at the same time"he said to the Chief making the electricity more painful going at the chest near the heart "It would be two people killing one person which both makes us what"Scanda said to the Chief wondering what they would be called if they killed him.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Chief turned at Scanda's remark, her eyes still solid white as she looked at him, "I could care less what you called it, dead is dead, no matter how you do it."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm

"miss chief sankofa, im dearly sorry for reading your thoughts, your just such a mysterious and intresting lady, i couldnt fight the desire to know more about you..Is it my fault that i am unfortunately the dumb moth drawn by your exquisit and burning hells flame??" *he asked with sincerity*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Hearing the sectritay in his voice, she eased the blade off of his neck, but she kept the one near his crotch in place, "fine I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but cross me hon and I'll nail your balls on a tree stump in the middle of the wood then set the surrounding area on fire so that you have no choice but to rip off your own d**k to live," she gave another cold look before releasing him off the wall. Taking a few steps back, "now tell me what you are?"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:35 pm

*hetukiri looked in horror as chief said those words to one of the guest. she didnt know exactly what was going on put she had never seen chief so angry at one person before."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Dark was about to finish explaining what happen to Aya, when he felt the demon inside June leave the castle,excusing himself from Lunar, he went to see what was up. He found June's body laying unconscious on the balcony floor, Dark ran over to make sure she was still alive. "June..," he said picking her up and setting her on his' lap 'June are you alright?"

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm

*june revived suddenly. taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes. her heartrate at an extreme level, she stared at you. coming to but not calming her heartrate, she blushed*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Chief motioned for Hetukiri to come closer, "what do think, should we let him go and possible have a trader in our mist or kill him now and save ourselves the trouble later..."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Dark breath in a sigh of relief, "man June on of these days your going to fall and really hurt yourself if that demon is not careful, how do you feel?" he said still holding on to her.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games