Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annanoria

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:34 pm
Hi, I'm retired (that's corporate for job elimination). I'm married and my son is 35. Did I say I'm 60? Oh well, memory is the first to go. I'll take that cane, Sonny, and go sit over there, by the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:56 pm
Welcome heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

taligator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:54 am
Hi everyone!

I'm Tali and I've only been on Gaia for a couple months. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy it. I've met some great new people.

I posted a little on the pack rat thread but thought I'd better come in here and do a full intro.

About me .. I work here at Gaia in their HQ and everyone is super nice. When I'm not at work I'm at home writing, reading, crocheting, sewing, knitting, or watching TV. I'm a loner so I stay home most of the time but I do enjoy getting out every so often and see what the rest of the world is up to.

My real aspiration is to be a published writer and so I daydream about that a lot - more than is healthy since I don't actually WRITE when I'm doing that much daydreaming. *G*

I think that's about it for now but thanks for the welcome and I love this forum. Jakobo mentioned it to the team after returning from Otakon so that's how I found you.

smile

Tali.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:45 pm
surprised Tali works in Gaia HQ... razz

Welcome to Annanoria and Tali - hope you enjoy it here. The natives may be elderly, but they're very friendly! xd  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

taligator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:31 am
Thanks for the welcome.

heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:36 am
alleira
surprised Tali works in Gaia HQ... razz

Welcome to Annanoria and Tali - hope you enjoy it here. The natives may be elderly, but they're very friendly! xd

Seconds to what Alleira said! Hey, Annanoria (friend and fellow DW fan)! Glad to meet you, Tali! Geezers is, bar none, the friendliest and most fun bunch of folks on Gaia! biggrin  

Rhiannon2006

Annanoria

9,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:21 pm
Thanks everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:48 pm
taligator
Hi everyone!

I'm Tali and I've only been on Gaia for a couple months. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy it. I've met some great new people.

I posted a little on the pack rat thread but thought I'd better come in here and do a full intro.

About me .. I work here at Gaia in their HQ and everyone is super nice. When I'm not at work I'm at home writing, reading, crocheting, sewing, knitting, or watching TV. I'm a loner so I stay home most of the time but I do enjoy getting out every so often and see what the rest of the world is up to.

My real aspiration is to be a published writer and so I daydream about that a lot - more than is healthy since I don't actually WRITE when I'm doing that much daydreaming. *G*

I think that's about it for now but thanks for the welcome and I love this forum. Jakobo mentioned it to the team after returning from Otakon so that's how I found you.

smile

Tali.
Awesome ~ welcome to the Geezers 3nodding  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

wtf its kae

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:19 pm
Well hi! Erm... so yeah, i'm new...
Call me Mimi, if you would like - Kaenai is just fine, too.
i lurve: kittens and collecting dolls, drawing, and looking at pretty things, and singing and dancing whee
not so much: dogs and listening to cacophonous music [ scream turn off that racket!!] and people who yell for no reason

age 32: i'm a mom, too! and my kids are 14 and 12. i'm kinda seeing someone - he's a sweetie, but we're just trying it out, you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:03 pm
Welcome heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Phoenix_Omega

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:04 pm
hey folks, glad to be a member cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:11 pm
Good to see you xd

Has to scoot out as my teen needs to practice driving now. surprised  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Phoenix_Omega

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:27 pm
ack.. good luck on that cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:10 pm
hello everyone, glad i could join. Im 31 im glad there are people around my age on here biggrin Was thinking there were a few 20 somethings and the rest teenagers lol.  

Kadargo

Phoenix_Omega

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:47 pm
what up, mein cool  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games