Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"S-sorry. C-can't help i-it." Leon stammered, letting his head hang so his shaggy black hair curtained his face. It really wasn't his fault, but wouldn't mind as much if it was. Well, it was partially his fault, but he wouldn't have expected it to happen at a time like this. His doggish ears drooped to the sides, his tail still between his legs as well.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm
Caldwell rubs a small fleck of dried blood off the back of his left hand, then accompanies the Whisperer to the training room. Scripture appropriate to the situation continues to play through his head, but he does not give it voice.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm
"It is your choice if you want to go through the training door and join them I wouldn't be mentioning it if it wasn't."The Whisperer put his hand on the door ready to open it if Caldwell said yes."Those who do not seek will find nothing in the end."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm
Caldwell smiles slightly and nods. He throws the door open and enters the training room.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm
Soli looked at him and kissed him on the head,"I know you can't control it let's get you in the shower then maybe that might help."She started half carrying and dragging Leon to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon just nodded and followed along before he heard the door open. He groaned softly, knowing exactly who it was. Maybe he came for his knife. He thought and tried to dismiss it, but couldn't.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 pm
Soli saw something coming through the door and saw Caldwell come through."Hi your here to train too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:51 pm
The vampire smiles. He removes his sport jacket, his white dress shirt immaculately clean in the light.

He places it on a chair along the wall, and cracks his neck.

"Depends. Would you like to fight against me?" He asks, smiling, a cocky look in his eyes.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:53 pm
"Yeah sure but battle arena rules okay."Soli drew a 100ft circle on the floor with her katana."First one to step off the line loses okay."Soli walked towards the opposite side of the circle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 pm
He smiles again, the look still in his eyes.

"I haven't played fair in a long time... what are the battle arena rules again? I need a refresher..."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 pm
Soli laughed,"I just said them first one off the line loses okay."She began making illusions making sure she was emotionless as she did this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm
Caldwell relaxes and stands with his hands behind his back.

"You first," he says, keeping his eyes locked on hers.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:00 pm
Soli just took out her katana and got on all fours."Illusion black mist."The surrounding area grew dark.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 pm
Caldwell smiles, though probably not visible to her.

"Taki... first lesson... as an old vampire, I don't need my eyes. In fact, by blocking the light, you give me my greatest advantage."

"And assuming you didn't move..."

((Ability: damage at a distance))

He applies a large amount of force to the pressure point at the base of her spine that he had told her about on her walk over to Brago's place of residence. Or where that was before the lights went out, anyway.  

Kroenig

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon watched Soli and Caldwell and sighed, leaning against the wall to watch, but after several minutes he soon realized this wasn't helping his 'problem' at all. Though he should have gone off the bathroom to shower for awhile, he didn't. He knew it was best to watch them, learn their weaknesses or what flaws they had in battle.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games