Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:03 pm
Manifesta laughed at her response "Good..." he said as his voice faded. A long staircase and courtyard awaited June.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 pm
Taking a deep breath, June walked out to the courtyard cautiously  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:15 pm
"good now hold still" as the heartless runs his arm into the chest of Riftcreator "dont panic ... im only trying to see your heart" as his eye glowed black from Riftcreator's Evils and Riftcreator body start to crack and glow "AGHHHH ...." as Riftcreator slowly breaths

the room fills with a impure cloud and become foggy " ahh now i see something ... that day you failed it wanst what you think" said the heartless as the room change into a war scene heartless attacking the innocent as a figure stand above them in a white cloak " ahhh i think i found you " as the figure attack the heartless with no keyblade " there one reason you fail ... you must waited for the keyblade to show but had been left to die "yes i waited ... the keyblade betrayus all only a few left the world the others ... only i fought angist them and still the keyblade would not aid me" yelled Riftcreator now glow more and more "yes, now is what happen next" the old Riftcreator ran to the heart of the world and stood infront of it "what are you doing here" asked the heartless "i... i cant ... remeber after this everything changed" said Riftcreator but the scene try to more forwards but skipped pasted it and appeared in the darkness Riftcreator falling deeper and deeper as heartless after heartless trying to consume his heart but but his heart broken and shatter into millions and billions shards hitting every heartless " what happening now" asked heartless "i dont know" said Riftcreator  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 pm
Zenjin sat on the top of the Altar Of Naught reading the book Manifesta stole.

Berserker Nobodies appeared, holding their heavy weapons. "lets see how you fair with these..." Manifesta said.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm
June dropped her hand down, grabbing the keyblade tightly
"alright then"
June ran between them, grabbing one's arm and pulling on it as she flipped on top of it, slamming her keyblade down

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm
The Beserker stands there quietly. It moves slightly when its jabbed with the keyblade. It than slams its claymore into June's face, sending her flying. "Hahaha bulky bastards, arent they?..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm
The heartless looking though the memories of Riftcreator " well now your heart shattered and infected all those heartless, but you could only keep your human form unless you let the darkness take" said the heartless " .... i did ... i curse the keyblade ... all keyblades for them not helping me i wanted revenge" as Riftcreator cracks turn black " i wanted them to suffer... so i gave my heart to all the heartless that wanted the same"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:31 pm
June landed and slid through the grass. rubbing her face as she stood up, she growled
"I'll say-"
Taking a step, she collapsed onto her left knee. Looking down, she felt the intense burning sensation as her right leg became like her arm
"...damnit" she muttered as she pulled herself to her feet, using her keyblade for balance. Taking a deep breath, she charged at the nobodies.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:54 pm
"I see its spreading....What are you?...." Manifesta said coldly. Two Beserker Nobodies prepared themselves as the third was nowhere to be found.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:56 pm
June didn't answer as she collided with the berserkers

((brb))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:12 pm
Both of the Beserkers swung their claymores at June.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:17 pm
june grabbed the top of one of the claymores, using it as leverage as she flipped over it and landed, swinging her keyblade at one quickly  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
"no more question" yelled Riftcreator with his eyes turning black and pulling the purify heartless hand out. "what are you going to do now" asked the heartless looking into the eyes of Riftcreator "Im going to KILL the keyblade ..." as Riftcreator turned and walk out " HEARTLESS TO WAR" was yelled out to all as he opened the lower gates

"Nero go get Zagato and Demi" said Majin "ill go get Robo, Mechanic, and DS" as Majin walked into the deep part of the castle  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 pm
One of the Beserkers suddenly fell to June's keyblade. The other slammed the claymore into June, sending her flying. The third Beserker appeared out of nowhere and slammed its claymore into June's back, sending her flying in a new direction.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm
June slammed against the trunk of a tree, sliding down to the grass with her head down.
"......."
Moving her blade to push herself up, her body shook as she fell once more

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games