Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 pm
-holds on to him- Please don't leave me! eek -shocked by her actions, she calms down and slowly turns over away from him, being mindful of her knee- Sorry -she whispers, pulling the covers over her in modesty, not having the gumption to get dressed-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 pm
*turns over and wraps his arms around her* I didn't say anything about leaving. Just getting up and putting my clothes back on.

((That doesn't mean it's one of the words I remember...))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 pm
-rolls over carefully in his arms, facing him- I'm sorry, Karrie. gonk I think the meds they have me on are making me emotional. -starts to tear up- cry See! gonk It's ridiculous! -hugs her body close to his- Please...please forgive me. Thank you for staying with me. S...sorry if I put you in a compromising situation last night... -grins into his chest- twisted And this morning...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 pm
{{Well, in cases that there's only one word and you don't want to pull out a translator, you could always go by context. Some of Exor's stuff I don't need to translate because I recognize all but a few words, and the words I don't recognize I figure out by context. It's not always important to get the direct translation, as long as you get the gist of it.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 pm
It's okay, Dame. *rubs her back* I didn't mind staying, but if anyone walks in right now...

*Velcore starts trying to get the heart monitor lead off again*

((I usually do, but I wasn't sure of that one. I know most of the words you usually use now.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:34 pm
Karrie, darling, it's not gonna be anything they haven't seen before... -gets closer to him and whispers in his ear- I guess you haven't noticed since you were a sleep, but I am being monitored every 30 minutes...since you've been here they haven't been actually coming in, just peeking in through the window, making sure I'm not dead... -kisses his neck gently-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 pm
eek No, I hadn't noticed. *looks up just in time to see a nurse looking in* redface  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:43 pm
{{If they were peeking in every 30 minutes, wouldn't they have caught the two of you mating and said something about it since it's not good for dame's heart? .... unless of course it didn't take more than 30 minutes.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm
((Hehe, I teach people to fear me, Tes. xd Plus, they are just monitoring my heart, they don't know if anything is wrong with it yet. ^_^ Black hasn't had time to investigate.))

-giggles and nibbles on Karrie's neck some more-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 pm
{{"Monitoring your heart" would include making sure you don't do anything too strenuous because they don't know if you can handle it or not. Additionally, they were bound to notice you didn't have the heart monitor hooked up to you anymore if they were actually looking in on you, and continuing on without hooking it back up to you would be negligent of their duties.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:56 pm
Umm... I should get dressed... redface

((Yes, Tes... keep pointing out the holes in the story. rolleyes Though I was just thinking the same thing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:58 pm
{{Well... I -am- persnickety and all...
I do the same in real life when watching movies and TV shows that have plot holes, actually.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 pm
((So do I... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 pm
((LOL so do I!))  

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 pm
((The nurses and I have an understanding. wink Plus, I would like to say, most people that stay in the damn clinic pretend that the nurses aren't here half the time anyway. At least I didn't have them mysteriously disappear. rolleyes If they are just peaking in through the window, they might not notice I don't have the heart lead on, especially if the monitor is still beeping at a steady pace (hence why I put it on the dragon). I mean...how big is this window? How far away is the bed from the window? Lots of question. -nod-))

-dame pouts- I guess. Though...I rather like you naked. wink

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games