Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 pm
((too late for any of that. lmao!! oh.. and I wouldn't consider trying to get onto the Hunter Omega anymore... that much Plasma and spent uranium shellings must've put that things Radaii count up to... oh.. 40,000 or 50,000 mutgans.(that's right, those are the real words for radiation scale.) Oh! and also... erm.. could anyone of you two please donate some to me? I'm tryin to get somethin before its price sky-rockets, as it always does... xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 pm
Sen's eye starts to twith. "All of those weapons and that thing is still standing. Also to top it of the damn thing is now radioactive."

Jack runs up to Sen. "What kind of hair brained plan was that just shoot it honestly I would think you guys would be smarter. Anyways this thing isn't just some Hunter you have to treat it like a fortress not an infantry unit. I know you might not like it but to take this thing down we are going to have to beseige it wittle it down little by little which unfortunately is going to give it time to cause a good chunk of damage to the planet. Though I think our first prioraty is that we should see to it that everyone that can't shoot a gun is off this planet."

Sen nods. "I may not like your tone but I think you are right. Team I want this ship shuttling civilians of planet now and yes that means we will be on the ground facing this thing. If it takes twenty years to take this thing down then I'll do it."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm
Jumpy smiled behind her visor. She patted the ships wall, giving it her best wishes to get the job done, and then some, then she looked around, for a much better way to get groundside besides "jump off the side of the ship and hope you live." She blinked, because right as she was about to b***h about not having a ride off the ship, a Pelican landed on it, marines jumping out. She jumped on, and told the Pilot to get out and help on the ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 pm
Sen and Jack also get on the Pelican with Sen taking hold of the controls. "Attention passengers welcome to air Sen we will be landing on the sunny planet of Reach please fasten your harnesses and ignore the giant monstrosuty slowly moving towards a large city."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 pm
jumpy shook her head, sighing softly. She re-checked her armor-peircing rounds, making sure they were there, then made sure her sniper was good and ready. After that, she made sure her energy sword had a full charge. She checked her grenades. two frags, Two plasma's, two of the Needler grenades, and two Firebomb grenades. She nodded, making sure her invis could completly conceil her, and her equipment, then started thinking. Displeasure spoke her question for her. "Wouldn't it be easier to, oh, I don't know, focus all the ships fire onto a single section of the thing, like, take out its Fuel Rod cannon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:41 pm
((Gotta go! See you all in a week! ^^))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:50 pm
marcus got on the pelican as jumpy was checking on her stuff , he had already (i think it was yank or rip or something when they put their a,i s into there suits or visors) tai into his own suit and was sitting on the turret.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 pm
(It is yank)

Jack sat in the Pelican thinking. Okay Jack think they wouldn't just send a singular unit to take Reach even if it is so powerful the Covenant should know that Spartans can make the impossible possible so there has to be another angle to this. Oh no it can't be.

Jack's fears would infact prove true though not visible to the naked eye the Hunter Omega in fact housed a massive occupying force that will be released once Reach's surface has been destroyed.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:42 pm
((Massive Occupying force!? that must've been where that sniper bullet went.. XD))

Jumpy started the Pelican up and once all the people who were going on their "do it or shut up, lay down and die" mission were on, she got off the ship, heading in a direction diagnol to the Hunter Omega, constantly raising and lowing their altitude and shifting the turn, tighter torward the thing, then wider, making them not only small, but hard as hell to hit, not to mention anyone who could get motion sickness might get it. "Sen, what's the plan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm
Sen cracks his neck and knuckles. "Well Jumpy this isn't going to be quick and this isn't going to be easy. First we have to get something to block those cannons so I want us to get to the nearest ONI science facility and let Jack, Gosli, and that Engineer friend of Marcus' to go to town and make some form of shield system perferably around a ship or two. Second once we have this ship or ships I want Shrukan in his mech distracting it if possible while you, me, Jack, and Master Chief find out if we can get inside that thing and take it out like a scarab."

Jack shakes his head chuckling. Yeah then what are you going to do about I would estimate a citys worth of Covenant hanging out in there until the big guy finishes?"

In fact Jack wasn't wholly wrong as there was what one could call a whole city inside the armor of the Hunter Omega. It housed more than enough Covenant to replace about every human on the planet. For Rebirth unlike Truth before him didn't want to destroy Reach but instead he wanted to make it his own.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:37 pm
"And how exactly do you plan to get INTO the thing? it isn't like it'll let us get anywhere close." She shook her head and headed for the closes ONI facility, making a pattern that looked like she was just trying to get away, and not get shot in the a** at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:28 am
(Just thought I would put up how some of the more frequent posters characters look like when I think of them.
User Image
Jumpy
User Image
Marcus)

"Simple all we have to do is find a way to trap it inside that statis field Shrukan Gosli cooked up though we have to make it so time will go slower than faster. Then we will have plenty of time to find a way in." Sen was actually pretty unsure of this plan working but sometimes you have to just wing it and hope for the best.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm
Marcus coughed "and what do i do while every ones doing their thing i mean you gave everyone something to do but me , maybe i could start hacking and slashing at some of those worms the hunter is made of or something"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 pm
"Well Marcus your job is simple I want you to lead a small ground based assault against the things legs. Had Jack open a private comm channel with a team of specially trained ODST's the anti scarab unit known as Rattlesnake and they say their in so how about it you ready to show some Helljumpers how Spartans operate."

(Thank you Marcos for pointing that out hope you are happy with your assignment.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 pm
"heck yeah im ready time to show some ODST's how its done" Marcus turned on the com that connected him and the rattlesnakes squad "rattlesnakes be waiting for us at the nearest ONI facility and be armed to the teeth"

(yeah im happy with that no prob)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games