Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 pm

"I'll go first..." Tomoyo said to Sora, walking into the room.
The Agents looked at Tomoyo. "Hello there. Name?" "Tomoyo." She replied emotionlessly. "Do you have wings?" Bradley asked. Tomoyo bit her lip. "No. I am an Eraser... Or what should've been one." "Then why are you with them if you want to kill them?" Tomoyo sighed. "I'm a different type... I can actually turn into a wolf, unlike the former ones, which were more like werewolves. They tried to get rid of me because I wasn't perfect.." "I see. And where do your clothes-" "How the hell should I know?" Tomoyo asked, shifting in her seat, waiting to be shocked. "If this is all you big shot feds want, I'll be on my merry way." She said, walking to the door. "Wait. Just let us see you transform." "Fine..." She said, coming back into the room. She made her teeth and nails elongate first, then she turned into a regular Eraser, then into a wolf, then human. "Happy?" "Very much. Thank you. We'll try to help as best as we ca-" "Please. You just want this information so you can track us down and put us in another lab. You'll never get me or my friends." She said before walking out. She smiled at the others. "How's Jessica doing?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 am

"she's fine they just took her out of the O.R. to go put her in a gown, prep her for some tests to see why she suddenly woke up. i still cant believe that. anyways, after that theyr taking her to her room to go rest and then after a half hour we can go in and see her" i explained.

(yes! it works! lol)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:10 am

(Yay ^^ I'm gonna call it a night...) "Ah, that's good." Tomoyo said with a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 am

(ok nitey nite! ^_^)

"ya it realy is." i said smiling.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:31 am

Tomoyo leaned against a wall and looked around the hospital.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:54 am

Sora stood and went into the room Tomoyo had come out of and sat on the chair, sitting on the edge so that his wings weren't crushed against the back.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:49 am

"Hello there, Sora." Agent Bradley said. "I'm Rebecca Bradley. Now, could you tell me how you met the others?" She asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:55 am

"I met Tomoyo about a week ago, when I was hiding after an Eraser attack," Sora said. "Erin, Blake and Derek I met two days ago, in the woods. Jessica had gone missing, so I didn't meet her then. We only found her again today."

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:49 am

"I see. And how long was your stay at... Um, Itex, I believe it was?" Agent Bradley asked, writing stuff down in her notebook.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 am

"Twelve years and three months," Sora said. He took off his hat to reveal his ears, which resembled those of a wolf in every way, including the fact that they were on top of his head instead of on the side.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 pm

"how do u think jess is holding up?" i asked blake. "she's a fighter if she came bak from the dead, i think she can go thro a few tests." i nodded, "and sora? he seemed a littl on edge wen he went in."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Sora was more than a little on edge. Hr hated small spaces, like this room. He hated people asking him questions, like the two people across from him were doing. He kicked at the table, breaking one of the legs. The broken leg hit and shattered. Sora stood and left, not even waiting for Bradley to finish the questions.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 pm

they heard a crash from the room and sora walked out. "wat happened? are u ok sora?" i asked rushing over to him.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:58 pm

"I'm fine," Sora said. "I got angry, kicked one of the legs off the table."

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:00 pm

"oh ok. betcha theyr having fun with the mess." i said smiling. "come on lets go see how jess is doin." i said ushering derek in front of me and motioning for the others to follow.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games