Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:32 pm
Senku floated around playfully laughing a bit  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:34 pm
Yuki looked at the newcomer but shook her head. "Probably just his virus. Anyway I'm not hanging around this dump any longer. You guys coming?" she said as she headed for the exit to the kitchen.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image

June sat on the floor of the kitchen, her jacket and most of her clothes sitting on the ground next to her. A miserable look on her face, she stared ahead of her, her breathing shallow  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:46 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
Oliver was going to the mansion on his ford focus 2008 [x], he was 15 Miles away, the report was rather disturbing, many scientists killed, he had to go to the mansion to help keeping an eye there, whoever made the assault at the lab was likely to try to free the other projects

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Dullrod

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:54 pm
his eyes went red and he looked stragith at Dawn and then Lae, and Yuki, and tehn back to Dawn. then out of no where his arm shot out and grabbed Dawn by the collar of her shirt, and held her up to his eye level.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:37 pm
Dawn struggled, trying to get him to loosen his grip, but failed.
"Hey! Back off!" Lae stepped in and turned in hands into titanium and hit him hard in the chest. Dawn dropped down and Lae pulled her away from the stranger.
"What do you think you're doing?"

"Senku, how long are you able to hole this whole place up? We might have to longer than planned." Raz looked around himself as he helped Sari into the portal.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm
Soon Oliver got to the mansion, he presented his ID and opened the door, he entered by the main hall  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:51 pm
"For as long as i want. Once i use the energy to make this place its stays together forever unless i break it apart by will. It takes a lot but its worth it he said using more energy to extend the land and plants soon appeared. "Hehe i already have an energy chart set up for me. Making an entire world takes up almost all of my energy and plants and animals take up only a little"  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:22 pm
((*UPDATE: Dani1578 is on temporary leave, I will control her character (Julie) while she is gone. Just wanted to let you all know*))

"Great! That means, it's a possibility that we can all be safe here. Which reminds me..." he walked over to Senku, clenched his fist, put them to the side of Senku's head and gave him a noogie. "That, was for almost giving us away to Oliver." Sari ran over and pulled Senku away. "Don't be so mean! It wasn't his fault. Are you okay?" Sari ruffled Senku's hair gently.

Julie walked around the halls of the mansion, trying to find a safe place from all the sounds of shooting, explosions, and screaming the 'war' at the mansion. She saw someone enter the mansion and she hid behind a pillar. "It's a Scout, what's he doing here?" she gasped.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
Oliver checks his cellphone, no news, he then starts walking into the mansion and hears the sound of battle, so he starts to walk that way, once he gets to the scene, he raises his hand, and an sonic patern is sent into the air, it was an unbelizably acute sound, but vibration could be felt, but he stoped once the vibrations reached the project's bodies, he didnt needed any explanations "cut it... i came here to keep away an certain escapee to enter this mansion, i will also take the oportunity to keep order around here for now... this place seems to need it"

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Yuki stepped in front of Dawn and Lae, blocking Darren. "What do you want?" she asked in a serious tone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:14 pm
Senku laughed" Im fine" He said giggling a bit feeling a little better now  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:03 pm
"Good" Sari shot Raz a playful glare, who just shrugged. "I'll make sure he doesn't do anything mean again!" she nuzzled into Senku's head.
"I think we should focus on our new home now" Raz said in an exahsted voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm
Senku laughed and looked at Raz " Right so what should it be?" He said while he teleported into the air in a relaxed position and waited for an answer  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:21 am
As Lae hit Darren in the chest he stepped back and then ignored Yuki and grabbed lae by the collar of her shirt and then he held her arms back and threw her nto the wall. he then said in a very low, voice "never hit me again."

Darrens good half had lost controll when Lae had punched him it had mad him even more angry which caused the demon form to get stronger. "NOdont do that" he thought.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games