Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:00 pm
lusa closed her eyes and clasped her hands around her head "these voices...are somewhere...WHERE I MUST BE!!" her eyes glowed red and she disappeared leaving scorch marks on the floor where she was standing "okay, that was errr...some form of identity crisis" kiriyuu circled the marks "HAHAHA! the kid finally stopped being so sweet...and annoying!" Ray fell down laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:46 pm
Bubble looks around for Flara."...where did she go?"she mutters looking around. She looks at Windy.

Windy looks at Bubble. Bubble is walking to her.

"Do you know where Flara is?"Bubble asked.

"Sorry, I am afraid not."Windy said lying. Bubble sighed.
"I hope she isn't in trouble..."Bubble mutters quietly.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:13 pm
"Ogan.............I killed most of the clones, but what happened to everyone afterward?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:15 pm
Bubble continues thinking about where Flara is."...I have no idea..."
((Where is Nago??O.O))

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:29 pm
Dimitri scatches his head "Flara was one of the people my leader wanted, including Mint and Bubble too"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:34 pm
"...thats terrible."Bubble says because her name was in the list of those supposed to be taken.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:00 pm
Nago appears right behind the two as he gained a facial scar on the right side of his face as well as a reattached body torso to go along with it. He then turns away as he began stocking up weaponry and items on his personal for a mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 am
Diamond then falls same as Miranda.
"Wha-?!" Diana ran to Diamond and take her. "What is it?" Diana asked.
"S-Some energy...I know where Flara is!" Diamond shouted as she look at Miranda.
"Mint...She is somewhere here, Although i don't know her, But she is my element..." Miranda said as she look at Sophie.
"What if another Ancient Guardian come?" Sophie asked looking at Miranda.

"Hmm...Seems all of you are upset here..." A voice came as she get out of the shadow.
"Mint!" Diamond exclaimed as she stand up and ran towards her.
"Yes that is me..." Mint said as she look at Ancient guardians. "Miranda, Sophie! What's the matter?" Mint asked them.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 am
kiriyuu jumped "Oh mint your back! Lusa drove me mad, she would not stop talking about you!" kiriyuu looked where lusa was stood before she disappeared "err she had a small moment of discombobulation and disappeared laughing like a maniac..." Ray cut in "hallelujah..." who was interupted by kiriyuu "shut your pie hole you..." she trailed off "uhh yeah the word that comes to mind is errm...unsuitable" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm
Nago came out with a bag and weapons carried from every inch of his personal as he walks off into a direction as he knew where Flara was as well and hoped for the best that he may not have to do anything reckless or regretful.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:53 pm
Bubble smiles at Mint."Guys, where is Flara? We have to find her...what if she is with--"Bubble stops herself finally finding out where she went.

"Hey Mint."Windy says looking at Bubble."I supposed she found out about it..."Windy whispers to herself. Windy notices Nago walking away. She follows him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm
Nago stops in his path as he used his element to hear Windy's thoughts as well, he then picks her up with telekinesis as he had Windy face him upside down with his skirt still up rather than revealing her underwear, and spoke.

"Windy, what are you doing following me, and don't you know that death is at a 100% chance if you do?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:26 pm
"And?"Windy asks."I have to help Flara."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:30 pm
Nago scratched his head as he lets her back onto her feet, he then gives her a bow made of entirely of harden steel that of a katana blade, and sighs deeply to look as if he was inhaling.

"Fine, just try to to keep yourself from dying, and also don't tell Bubble about this. I don't like to worry her about my well being when I'm doing that for her's.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 pm
"I am pretty sure she knows what is going on."Windy pauses looking over her shoulder at Bubble."So, where are we headed?"

Bubble watches as Windy and Nago walk away."Where are you going?!"she asks far away from them.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games