Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 pm
Serrinia pondered the thought and nodded. She Really did feel bad....

Dante and Eragon both nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 pm
"Okay, I know why." She opens her big demon book. "There was every single kind of drug liquidized in that punch we all drank last night." She sighed "I wanted to know why the hell I acted the way I did, and yes I remembered EVERYTHING that happened last night." She gave a glance at Eragon before speaking again. "I calculated the craziness of all four of us, and I came up with that I was the least of all four. Want to know why?" She sighed again.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 pm
"Why?" They all asked in unison.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm
"I am immune to all drugs, except one: 'Galomalforuium'. Which is a demon drug ONLY sold to the most prominent family's of the demon world, and that's what got me high last night." She sighed. "As for the rest of you, you all are screwed until I can make the potion. And no, not even Serrina's healing magic can undo this." She sighed and began to walk away, she stopped and said. "Oh yea, Guys, Today is my eighteenth birthday party....." And she continued into her study.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 pm
"Well then, Happy B-day Ami.." Serrinia answered, walking into her bedroom as fast as she could.

"What does she mean by 'screwed'?" Dante asked, looking at his brother.

"Either hangover screwed or dead screwed.." Eragon sighed and looked outside. "I don't know about you... But I think I'll go outside, Ami seems a little mad at me.." With that, he walked out.

Dante nodded and sighed. "Hey! Wait for me!" Dante yelled, chasing after his brother..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:58 pm
Kazumi was fuming and was walking near Ami's house. Yea......THAT'S IT! I can get them with that for sure.....
She was walking passed the estate when she saw Eragon and Dante...Now was her chance. "Hey what's up guys?" She said kind of flirtatiously.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 pm
Eragon and Dante looked up and tried to smile. "Hey Kazumi.." They both said in unison, not even noticing she had a flirtasious tone to her words they...Didn't exactly feel right, most from the hangover but a little of the feeling of the girls not likeing them anymore...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:11 pm
"You guys don't look to happy, how about taking a walk with me? Lighten your spirits." She smiled sweetly but a little devil on the inside.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:15 pm
"Well...Me, Eragon, Serrinia, and Ami got drugged last night and...Well he outcome is that they are both equally pissed at us.." Dante answered, leaning on Eragon's shoulder..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:20 pm
"Ahhhhh......Just for that? Then they don't deserve you, you should find people that deserve you, so how about that walk?" She smiled.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:42 pm
"Uhhh...Sure.." Eragon replied, starting to walk a little..

Dante nodded solemly and followed suit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:47 pm
"I hope you don't mind that I have to drop something off at my house first, it's a little bit away." She smiled.

Ami went up to Serrinna's room and Knocked on the door. "Hey, can I talk to you?" She said.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm
Dante tried to smile. "Yea, I don't mind.."

"Same.." Eragon agreed, feeling a little better since he could get a little fresh air..

Serrinia looked at the door and sighed. "Yea, sure.." She answered softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:59 pm
"Cool." Kazumi walked until she got to her house, she opened the door. "I'll be a little bit, I'll also make some tea. So come, come, sit down." She said smiling

"Hey..." Ami said as she sat down next to Ami. "Did we all do what I think we all did?" She asked plain out and she looked down.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:07 pm
Eragon peered into the house a little and felt a little paranoid, staring at his brother.

Dante nodded but slowly walked into the room, Eragon slowly right behind him.

"I thought it was just me.." Serrinia admitted, looking at the ceiling. "Didn't know you guys also..." Her voice drifted away..  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games