Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{NO!!!!}
With:{Heather, Rose squared, and Nell}

Dhyl smiled bigger when Heather said he was welcome. He was ready to speak, when his dad's barn owl landed in his lap. It gave a soft hoot. "Hey Fink. Give me that." he said, taking the letter. He smiled at Heather, as he untied he scroll. "Of course we can! 'Puff pride!" he said. He looked down to see the letter.
Charles Nolynn
Dear Dhylan,
I have excelent news! I proposed engagement to Clarisse, and she agreed! You're going to have a new Mum! The wedding is two days after you return home from Hogwarts! Have a lovely term, see you during the winter holidays!
Signed, Dad

Dhly's eyes went huge. He stared at the script, before ripping it to shreds. His nose began to wrinkle in anger. He made a strangled sort of growl and shooed the poor owl away.
Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather watched as an owl flew in and gave Dhylan a letter. She peered over his shoulder and read it before he tore it to shreds. Oh no. His dad was getting married. To that horrid woman. Dhylan would be upset for sure. "Oh, Dhyl... It'll be alright. I promise. You can come live with me, 'k?" she said to him in a soft tone. She gave him another light squeeze around the shoulders before releasing him. She simply stared at his face. It was full of anger and disgust, and frankly, it frightened her a little.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

E l e v e n . H u f f l e p u f f . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Kara walked slowly to the Hufflepuff table, looking at her new housemates with interest. A Hufflepuff? What could that even be? She smiled at all the faces gathered around the large table, happy that she could be part of what seemed to be a good group of people. If what the sorting hat had said was true, she would fit in perfectly with these people. She was looking forward to it. Now she could meet her housemates and wait for everyone else to get sorted. Then the real fun could begin.

ooc: bleh~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!

Katrina skipped happily into the Great Hall, her red dyed ponytail bouncing merrily. She made her way to the Hufflepuff Table and dropped onto the bench next to her girlfriend. Under the table, she slipped her hand into Ariana's and smiled at her. "Sorry,I needed to visit the loo. I shouldn't have had three pumpkin juices on the train." She smiled widely and looked over at the line of students for Sorting.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:42 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

The freckled girl was confused as she walked down front he seat and too her new house table. She sighed and looked around to see another first year, Kara, and smiled because it seemed she was also a bit confused. Gale walked over to her and smiled a bit,"Hi may I sit by you." Gale smiled another bright smile and reached her hand out to the girl,"Oh how rude of me, my name is Gale O'Brian."

OutfitSong

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
William Cloud
Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

He finally walked into the Great Wall, knowing that he had yet another year in this place. He loved this place. It was the only place where he would get to see his girlfriend everyday. That was a blessing on its own. He sat down, introducing himself to all the first years.

"Hello, name's William Cloud and I am a prefect in Hufflepuff.," he said to them. He was glad to meet them. That's when he looked at Ariana and Katrina. He still couldn't believe the turn of events that happened between the two. Ariana had went into...detail on one of her daily visits. He knew he shouldn't judge the girl, but he honestly did not like people like that. It was unfortunate that she's like that. Both of them may have made good girlfriends. Not to him, but to someone else. He had his Goddess sitting and having a good time over at the Slytherin table. He looked over to see the girl with beautiful locks of gold, and the perfect eyes. How was he so lucky?

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

When first year students were sorted into Hufflepuff, Ariana cheered with a large smile on her face. The first one was a girl with light pink hair. In this lighting, the top appeared to be blonde. The second student to be sorted into Hufflepuff was a redhead. However, Ariana's attention drifted away from the sorting as her girlfriend spoke. She giggled at the fact that Katrina had just arrived at the Great Hall, several minutes after everyone was supposed to be there in time to watch the sorting. "At least you're here, now," she said with a smile, slipping her fingers in between Katrina's.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing
[[edited]]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

He finally came in the Great Hall, glad to be back. He saw Ariana and sat across from her, walking past William and giving the fifth year Quidditch Captain a firm handshake. He was glad to be back. He looked to Ariana, finally being able to look at the girl with a straight face. He was still mad, very, very mad, but he was going to have to get over i. Besides, he has Mel now. He would let Ariana start the cinversation. He was watching the sorting.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{NO!!!!}
With:{Heather, Rose squared, and Nell}

Dhyl sighed at Heather. That wasn't a hug! He pulled her into his arms and squeezed her. He closed his eyes, hoping to keep the tears from falling. Sadly, this was not meant to be, and a few warm tears splashed his friend. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve, then released her. He stared blankly at his plate, all but ignoring all the people around him.
Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose instantly felt bad when Dhyl was suddenly crying, she put some bread on his plate. "This helps me, and don't worry... It only seems bad now." She smiled softly. "Things will get better soon." She told him, she hoped that maybe she helped, even if it was alittle.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Great Hall // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited, hungry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe it, but it's actually kind of nice to be back...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide sat across from Nell at the table, not really involved in the conversations going on. She was more interested in watching the Sorting, not just to see the new Hufflepuffs, but to see... well, everyone. She remembered her own sorting last year, and how very nervous she'd been. But, as soon as the Hat had assigned her to Hufflepuff, she'd began to feel at least a little at home. It was interesting to watch the Sorting without having the butterflies in her stomach; to see the first years who were visibly nervous, those who might be hiding it, and those who seemed to honestly not even care... It was certainly strange, and a new experience. But, as was her usual lately, her mind drifted from the current events to thoughts of her coming sibling. She stared off into space, her eyes grew more and more far away, and at one point, her bangs fell in her face. She didn't even notice; she was too busy thinking about what the others had said about her being a big sister. Nell'd had some good advice, to be patient. And Michelle had said she'd help, which would be nice. She certainly knew all about being a big sister. And she didn't know Marina very well, or even at all, really, but it did help to hear someone say she'd be a good sister. She really wanted to... She gave a soft little sigh, a smile spreading on her face. She was looking forward to lessons, but honestly, she couldn't wait for the winter break. Her brother or sister would be born over break, or so they thought. She was really hoping she got to be there when he or she was born.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!

The warmth of Ariana's hand in hers gave Katrina the reassurance that she needed. When Steele joined the table, she smiled. "Okay you two," she said, addressing Ariana and Steele, "I wrote a new song over the summer. I wanna show you guys at music club tomorrow."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather was surprised when Dhyl suddenly pulled her into a massive hug. He squeezed her so tight, she couldn't breathe! She wriggled her arms around, trying to move them, but was unsuccessful. She felt the slightest drops of liquid fall to her face, and quickly realized they were Dhylan's tears. He released her from his grasp, and she gasped for air. Once finally able to breath correctly, she turned to her friend. "Not here ya don't, buddy. That's what the couch in the common room is for." she whispered to him, hoping that the slight tease in her voice cheered him up a little.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:38 am
User Image

E l e v e n . H u f f l e p u f f . F i r s t Y e a r
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------K a r a D u s k a txxxxxxxxxx

Taking the outstretched hand with a smile, Kara looked at the other newly made Hufflepuff. Kara had seen her a couple of times during the trip here but they had yet to meet up until now. "'Ello, I'm Kara. Nice to meetcha!" She was beginning to get more comfortable with meeting new people. After all, in the last day she had been introduced to do more people than she would normally go out of her way to meet in a month back home. It was nice to know that she could make friends here so easily. With every person she met and everything she saw, relief and excitement were growing inside Kara. This year was going to live up to her expectations and more, she was certain.

ooc: bleh~  

Shard Hozuki

Dapper Seeker

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:12 am
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |

Mood: Happy
Company: Kara and the Hufflepuff Table
Crush: N/A

Gale smiled as she sat down next to the girl after the hand shake was over. She sighed as she looked around at all of her fellow Hufflepuff's and then looked at Kara,"Do you understand any of this Kara." Gale sighed again as she brushed a piece of red hair out of her freckled face.

OutfitSong

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games