Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

I began to smile at the way Koji was acting out. " There's the Koji we know and follow again! " I began to bounce a little bit Nana climbed onto my shoulder.

I moved ovr towards the door and looked out not a sight to be seen, alive nor undead. " The coast is clear Koji let's move now while those things don't know we're still here. "

I Grabbed Ryuu's hand and started ' talking ' with him. Hey Ryuu I know that you havn't talked to me in a while because your afraid,and no I didn't read you mind for that I could tell by the way your avoiding me. I just wanted to let you know that when we all survive this I....I....

My face turned bright red as I began to let go of your hand and speek toware Ryuu could hear my words. " I want to be with you. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image Naoki couldn't help overhearing what Hana had said, and despite all that had still happened, she couldn't help but think to herself...

Guess even with the world ending all around us, there's always time to flirt. Jeez.

She sounded bitterly sarcastic and unlike herself, Naoki thought, and she didn't like it. But she didn't understand how people could still think of love and things like that when all that surrounded them was death and despair.

"Mall, right," she muttered in a low voice, stepping past Koji. "We're headed to the mall. Maybe then our resident lovebirds can date and tell us how they can still be thinking that way in a time like this."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

I began to turn bright red. " Ok, First Off You were NOT suppost to hear that! Second of all, Don't think there's anything wrong with thinking about a future when all this is over, do you? "

I began to turn and face Ryuu. My face became more surious, more angery. I turned and point my fingure right at the tip of Naoki's nose. " And For the Record Naoki! Just because some of us are able to look past what's going on now doesn't give you the right to be discouraging like that. Sometime it's those kind of thoughts that keep.... "

I lowered my hand and looked down at the floor. I began to move away from her. " You know what? Keep judging me like that, I don't even care anymore I love Ryuu and I'm not afraid to state it anymore. "

A big smile came over my face as I turned towards Ryuu. " And pluse if I'm thinking like this probbly a couple of the others are too . "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image "Hey!" Naoki snapped. She was still teetering between her headache and the pressure of Rikka's death, and her temper waas quick to rise. "It's not my fault I could hear you say "I want to be with you" when you practically announced it, you know. This corridor echoes. And I'm not discouraging anybody! If you want to fall in love because that's your way of hoping for a future in this mess, then so be it!"

Her eyes flared angrily, but when she spoke, her voice was cold and low.

"I'm just saying that I have no idea how you do it, how you can even find a spare moment to think about these things when everyone around you is either dying or dead. Even our families and friends. Maybe we're next if we're not careful. And still you think about satisfying your need for love, when it'll just come around and hurt you in the end. It always does. I don't understand, I just don't!"

And really, Naoki didn't. She had been brought up a family with brother and father dead, then spent half her life with the military... Where she had learned never to get too attached to anyone because when they get taken away, it hurt too much to even put into words.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 am
User ImageSirena turned to others and stepped in the fight between Naoki and Hana. "Now! Both of you are right and wrong...You are fighting around the end of the world! I'd better already die in this instead of live and struggle." Sirena walked in some room and took some new clothes from the closet. She came back to survivors and said "You guys want to take revenge for Rikka, don't you guys?...I'm left alone in Tsukuyo family." Sirena rolled her eyes on the door and said "We need to get moving. Unless you guys want to die... Rikka is watching us. I couldn't see her grow up, but I hope I will...someday."

Yes...Rikka, come back later to us, alright? Deal.

"Move move move!" Sirena turned to survivors with serious face.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:27 am
User ImageTying her hair up and standing in amazement how Rikka save Sirena.

Such a honor to see this girl saving her sibling...

Kirin tried to help, but Sirena already finished off Rikka since zombies already bit her. Kirin sighed as she heard Sirena. She turned to her and waited for others to get ready.

Autumn Crisp

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:47 am
User ImageRyuu was stunned by Hana but before he coukd respond an argument between her and Naoki started up and then Sirena told everyone to get moving. He wasn't really in a speaking mood, let alone thinking. Peeking out a window he looked toward the bus and saw only a few zombies outside near the bus. Moving the furniture out of the way of the door he quietly opened the door and pushed it open with the blade at the end of the gun and looked around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:51 am
User ImageSirena saw as Ryuu started moving and Kirin too. She followed Ryuu with a sword in her hand "We need to be careful, since we don't have any plan" Sirena sighed. She was trying to forget about what happened just now. But a new chapter of their life begin already since Rikka died.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:53 pm
User ImageNaoki blew a strand of hair out of her face and felt her cheeks heat up in shame.

She huffed and lifted her backpack so that it went further up her shoulder and followed the others on the move. She had plenty more things to say, to be honest, but Sirena did make sense. Fighting was just about as awful as the point she was trying to get across to Hana. Besides... Sirena was all alone now; well, without blood relatives, anyway. In this country, by herself. Naoki and the others were all she had left, and Naoki felt like they had to do something for her if not for themselves.

And for Rikka. From now on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 pm
User ImageSirena turned back to the outside and saw others joining to come out. Sirena turned to the bus and a few zombies toward it. It made her picture Rikka...

Sirena shook her head and looked again. She ran quietly towards the zombies smashing their heads. The bus was clear. She looked back at others waiting for them.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:45 am
User Image

I grabbed a pillow case and went into the bath room and grabbed all the untanted soap boxes, unopened shampoo, and clean towels I could and stuff them into it. I looked through the doors of the furniture and found three sewing kits, fresh clothes we could use later, Socks some newer shoes that were clean, along with two first aid kits, Everything including. I threw the pillow case over my shoulder, if it weren't for the clothes I was wearing I could have been confued with Sly Cooper.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image Naoki stood guard by the bus door, waiting for everyone to get inside safely before she did. "Come on, hurry," she said quietly. "Before more of those things come..."

She saw Hana coming out and felt a twist of guilt for taking out her frustration on her, so hesitantly she approached the girl.

"Hey, um... Need help with that?"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 pm
User ImageSirena jumped into the bus right to the drivers seat. Waiting for everyone patiently, Sirena was looking each side to get cautioned. Weird but no zombie was there. It made her be curious, but not let her guard off.

Huh... Mostly zombies follow us, but this time...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 am
User ImageAs everyone began to exit the motel, Koji couldn't help but look back at the small corpse lying in the center of the room covered in a bloody blanket. His emotions took it's toll at one point and he shed a single tear. Quickly wiping it away, he closed the door and bid farewel to Rikka.

Back at the bus, Koji silently made his way inside the vehicle and sat at the 2nd row, blankly staring at the window. He pondered on thoughts such as whether or not some people deserved to die such a painful death. Rikka was far too young to perish. Sometimes Koji believes that it was better for him to have died rather than her.

"We have to go.. Now.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 pm
User ImageRyyu stepped onto the bus and sat down in a seat, looking out the window at hotel he remained quiet and unemotional. It was just like before he couldn't do anything to help and it got someone killed. He felt so weak and waited for Sirena to drive the bus  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff