Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand
James strode into the Kage's office, his black and red cloak swishing with all but his murder's grin hidden under his silver wolf mask. James Moved past the Satetsu, and thumped down on the couch next to Alvard. He ruffled the Gennin's hair And leaned back to relax. His feet still on the floor and ready to move.

"Hey Everyone. who called the meeting? The forgot my memo."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Getting a toothy grin, the Satetsu had to push the huge guys buttons once again. it seemed like an outside force was beakening him to do it, almost like he couldnt say no to it.

"Well thats because your unimportant. Aluvard got his memo right? Because he is absolutely vital to this mission.....i think"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 am
As Howaido approached the room he saw everyone inside, he held the sake bottle still. He had drunken none of its remaining contents; he almost took a step inside. But, he couldnt, not with all of them inside. Mamorou would see him from his position in the hall way, Howaido would only shake his head as he turned and walked back away, it was clearly he was bothered, something weighing heavily upon his mind. He left the bottom of the office and swished the bottle as he headed for the dojo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
User Image

San's iron sand particle tehcnique picked up the signal of Howaido, who came to but left the all important briefing. Sending a change clone to follow him, San could only exhale and what was going to happen next

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am
Manfread walked up to the Kage's office. It had been one year since he had been in there to visit with the KazaKage. San had ordered him to go on patrol one year earlier and he had suddenly found himself miserably lost in the desert.

Manfread was patrolling along the streets of Suna. Looking around he noticed a suspicious, and tasty looking boar roaming around. Chasing after it Manfread ran out into the desert, after a day of pursuit he suddenly found himself hopelessly lost and in an oasis.
“This is not Suna...... or a desert,” Manfread said quietly, turning around he tried to back track and find where he had come from. Having no success he wandered further into the vast 'jungle'. There he trained relentlessly to fend off boredom eating everything in sight, while he searched for the way home.
“If I ever find that f*****g pig, I'm gonna eat it then kill it!” he shouted in furry making a promise to himself. It would be almost a full year before he saw the boar again, and when he did he chased it all the way back to Suna before loosing it..... Again.

Manfread looked almost the same as he did one year ago. He had filled out a bit from training and all the eating he had done before coming here, and was no longer as skinny as he once was. Using Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Military Movement) Manfread jumped up from the floor and landed on his feet.
“Aniki, I have returned! Please call off any Onin that may be after my head I was not mia, I got really lost,” he said then paused and flinched into a defensive pose expecting some sort of death to rain down on his head at any moment, seeing as nothing immediately happened Manfread added, “Yup, but now I'm back, and ready to fight.”
He started fighting an invisible shadow throwing out punched, knees and the occasionally elbow to show his spirit. Looking around he noticed all the other ninja standing around, he rubbed the back of his head and laughed slightly embarrassed.
“Oh San.... Umm i would report my findings from the patrol but..... well I think everything is fixed by now,” Manfread shrugged.

(( it also explains why I didn't do any missions xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image

San facepalmed himself so hard it actually brushled his hair a little. How the hell did a Hyuuga with the Famous byakugan GET LOST! Besides himself, San tried to shake it off, laughing and chuckling at his new found piece of info to forever make fun of manny for.

"Well...Hey there mr blind eye....we missed you....im glad i dont have to kill you....hahahahaha Just playing"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 pm
“I'm not blind.... I'm just a little..... directionally challenged,” Manfread said with a slight cough, then he started twiddling his fingers, “besides I was following up on a suspicious boa........ event.”
Manfread looked around at all the others here, then said, “Soo, what did I miss? Any festivals?”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Defeat My E N E M I E SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane walked into the area of everyone else in the office opening the door and puttin ghis hands in the air in a happy motion "Finally! A mission that doesn't involve drills or horrible pictures!!!!" He cheered loudly, he had heard the words 'Port City' and remembered what had happened there, so he had an outburst going to the conclusion it was a new mission. He looked around at everyone and grinned at them "Hey everyone!" He said waving happily... Akane's appearance had changed a lot, his hair was longer, and his bloodline was now changing his eye color in a unique way much like Kakuzu's eyes had black around them and were green. Not to mention his shark like teeth! "Whats the news about the automaton bastards?"

Chakra Lvl :: 290c
Jutsu Used :: 0
Experience [AC] :: 004,300

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Well, well. It looks like more people showed up that wanted to go bot hunting than was expected." Waving to each new entrant & offering a muffin or two, it was like my office had turned into a catering business. "Yes, San, they're going back to the Port City. How was the Fountain District's rebuilding going?" Nodding to Howaido & Manfread, I let them be for the moment, as it appeared as if they needed it. "Bast, your guidance is needed."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane had grown! ALOT! Excited to hav ethe biggest meeting in the now cramped kage office EVER San walked over to the couch and claimed the last seat on it, but waved to akane and motioned for him to come over to talk to him. He had to check on how the kids had grown in a year.

"Hey there Akane! Damn you have grown! Anything new? How those little puppets comming? And yes, Bast will brief us all about the Automaton once we all get here...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm
“In the mean time, I haven't fought a real person in ages! Any one want to spar? Anyone? Akane? SAN!!” Manfread said suddenly getting excited, thinking about pulling out his sword and waving it around like a maniac, he decided not to act on the thought due to the lack of space, “Its kinda cramped in here, and I'm sure we have some time to kill.”
He started drooling as he thought about the wonderful spar which could take place. It would be a nice warm up before he put his fist into those over grown, yellow bellied, sh*t eating, tin can crab rejects. Stupid automatons, I won't let you run this time, he thought and laughing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Exhaling, the ninja figured he would be left out of the awesome returning mission to the Port city. He was still on clean up duty? Eh, it was whatever.

"I can get that done anytime, and i really wanna hear the briefing on the mission. So i knwo what storied to expect when the kids come back after getting to play without me...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:27 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Defeat My E N E M I E SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane looked at San, then walked over to him. A grin on his face "Hey San" He said putting out his hand for a shake, it had been a while since he saw his sensei. When he asked him if anything was new Akane grinned and nodded "My Bloodline turned out to be like puberty... hitting me like a brick in the face. My eyes changed and my teeth freak me out...not to mention my skin ripping in new places...." When he brought up his puppets Akane grinned happily "Oooooh they are amazing... all of them deadly and amazing in the same contrast. I'm working on a plan for another one, but he's gonna be tough... I need to get some manuals from Takumi later to make him..." He said with a smile, then when he said Bast would brief them, he nodded. "Good, I hope we meet Lt. Colonel if he's still alive, he owes me one for saving his life..." thoughts raced through his head "I bet a military man would have some awesome blueprints for big weapons... hehe..." He grinned cheekishly.

He then looked at Manfread "I'd love to, but I'm one for info, knowledge is the tie breaker in today's world" He said in a smart tone. He really did want to spar... a lot....

Chakra Lvl :: 290c
Jutsu Used :: 0
Experience [AC] :: 004,300

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image

San exhaled and smiled, finding a perfect oppertunity to pit two people agaisnt eachother. Who would win? This would be wonderfully amazing to watch.

"Well Manny...after the briefing you should spar Akane. I really wanna watch how you tow have grown. I super excited about this...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm
Manfread put on a flat face then said, “There a bunch of yellow bellied, sh*t eating, empty tin can crab rejects, what more do you need...”
He paused for a moment thinking then added, “Oook, I guesss we caaan wait until after the briefing, it might enlighten us on how to keep these things from running so we can do more fighting.”
He didn't like the idea of waiting, but if it would help him kill more enemies Manfread would wait as patiently as he could and since San sanctioned it...
“But remember you own me two spars if we can't until later,” he said cheerfully and with a huge smile.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games